Author Topic: PDF of Beginning To Pray by Met. Bloom?  (Read 42 times)

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
PDF of Beginning To Pray by Met. Bloom?
« on: March 04, 2015, 10:59:50 AM »
Anyone know where I can find one? Ive searched the web, but am not having much luck. Every time I think I found something, the download site is blocked by the servers at work.

I do own the book, but I wanted to have a PDF to read on my computer while at work during down time. Im not breaking any rules by reading, but I feel weird casually reading when other people in the office are busy.

Thanks!

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG

Online WPM

• Revolutionary Writer
  • Archon
Re: PDF of Beginning To Pray by Met. Bloom?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »
It should be available in your Orthodox Christian library

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 11:45:19 AM »
You mean at my parish? I was looking for a digital copy, so I can be a little more discrete about reading. I prefer to do that  than just sit with an actual book in my hands at work.

Sorry for the confusion!
Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG

Offline Schultz

• Christian. Guitarist. Scooterist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
  • Taxiarches
  • Scion of the McKeesport Becks.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 12:07:14 PM »
Google books is blocked? 

http://books.google.com/books/about/Beginning_to_Pray.html?id=DI5YIApq2vQC

It'll cost you just under $6.
"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen

Offline Timon

• OC.net guru
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 12:10:00 PM »
I suppose ill do that. I was hoping to find a free one, since I already own the book. But $5 isnt bad.

— Chrysostom

BLOG