OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 19, 2014, 04:18:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where Can I Get Icons Of...  (Read 439 times) Average Rating: 0
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« on: September 05, 2011, 07:54:32 AM »

I'd like to buy icons of the patron saints of my daughters, but I'm having trouble locating some available for sale online. Does anyone know where I can find icons of:

- St. Athanasia, or St. Athanasia with her husband St. Andronikos

- St. Stephanie of Spain (I did find a print of St. Stephanie for sale, but I'd prefer something mounted on wood)

(Note: for anyone who remembers my daughter's names and are confused: yes, the given name of my second daughter is Sahara, but Stephanie is her baptismal name)

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
tuesdayschild
High Elder

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »

I did find a print of St. Stephanie for sale, but I'd prefer something mounted on wood

At one time, you could send an icon print to the Skete, and they would laminate and mount it for you. I don't know if they still offer this service.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »

I did find a print of St. Stephanie for sale, but I'd prefer something mounted on wood

At one time, you could send an icon print to the Skete, and they would laminate and mount it for you. I don't know if they still offer this service.

Didn't know that... but which Skete? Smiley

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 02:13:46 PM »

skete.com

I think they still can do that for you.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 02:22:06 PM »

skete.com

I think they still can do that for you.

Ahh, thank you (both) Smiley

silouancampbell
Moderated

Faith: orthodox
Jurisdiction: rocor

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 01:14:46 PM »

orthodoxchristiansupply.com
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: