OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 21, 2014, 05:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need prayer for my schooling  (Read 288 times) Average Rating: 0
Volnutt
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Protestant Universalist

Holy Russia vs. Soup

« on: August 29, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »

The new semester began today.

This is the one that's going to be my trial by fire. I have my senior thesis on top of three other upper division courses. I'm already trying to fight back the despair. Please pray for motivation for me, that I quickly narrow down my topic and hit the ground running-that's the only way I'm going to make it through I think. Too be honest, I'm scared.

Also, please pray that my student aid will come quickly. I can't bare for my mom to have to spend a lot of money on me again.

Lord Jesus, have mercy on me a lazy fool.

At least this will hopefully be the last really intensive semester. The next one will just be tying up some lose ends before I graduate.

Herr Jesus Christus, Sohns Gottes, erbarme dich meiner, eines Suenders.
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 02:26:42 PM »

May the Lord have mercy, open you mind, grant you wisdom, and excitement to tackle the task before you with optimism and energy!

Don't be scared!  Look at it as a great way to learn something, and to let your juices flow!

Have fun with it!  It's almost over!  Wink

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
zekarja
High Elder

O Holy Prophet Zechariah, intercede to God for us!

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 02:30:38 PM »

Through the prayers of our venerable father John Cassian: Lord, have mercy!

Volnutt
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Protestant Universalist

Holy Russia vs. Soup

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 07:20:08 PM »

Thanks.  Smiley

Herr Jesus Christus, Sohns Gottes, erbarme dich meiner, eines Suenders.
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »

Through the prayers of St.Luke and St.Paul Lord have mercy! For the motivation to start what needs to be started for the diligence that is needed to do what needs to be done for the perseverance that is needed to finish what is started, and for the abundance of all that is needed in his life, Lord we pray that You give Your servant Volnutt according to Your will.Amen!

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: