OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 18, 2014, 08:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pergamos: Where Satan's Throne Is  (Read 435 times) Average Rating: 0
Balthasar
Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

« on: August 15, 2011, 08:13:02 AM »

Greetings Everyone!

From the prophecies examined in the Book of Ezekiel, we learn that Turkey is significantly emphasized. Of the eight locations that were specified in the Gog Prophecy of Ezekiel 38, five are located firmly within Turkey. Magog, Meshech, Tubal, Togormah, and Gomer are all areas that are within the boundaries of modern Turkey.

We also learn from Revelation 17 that the Islamic Empire, culminating in the Turkish Ottoman Empire, is the SEVENTH Biblical BEAST Empire.

--Zechariah 9
--Daniel 9 & 11

Revelation 2:12 "PERGAMOS. Where Satan's throne is."

The verse is referring to a massive structure that sat atop a high hilltop in Pergamum. The Greeks originally built this gigantic structure in the 2nd century B.C. as a temple dedicated to Zeus. This in itself is interesting. Certain continuity exists between the various gods of beast empires.

I always thought that Satan's headquarter could be at Mekka, where the black-stoned Kabba is located. We know that Satan can't be everywhere at the same time. 

Now, considering the above explanations, do we have to give more attention to  Turkey where Satan probably is geographically and spiritually headquartered? Do we have to officially declare that “Allah” indeed is Satan, as Zeus (Jupiter) was?

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:07:02 PM »

Um...   Undecided 

Huh

I'm sorry. I've got nothing.  Sad
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print