Author Topic: Craziest things Christians have said about atheists/non-believers.  (Read 4405 times)

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
Re: Craziest things Christians have said about atheists/non-believers.
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2011, 11:31:48 PM »
As for the thread itself - I know better than to try to respond to it point-by-point. It's an inherent "troll" thread with people who have no intention of defending their claims. So why bother? :)

Well, for once you're correct (don't let it go to your head, it's just once). While I'm willing to spend hours looking through the Bible, Church Fathers, etc. coming up with posts for this site, with most of the content frankly having little to no practical application or benefit for me, nonetheless I had no intentions of responding to some of the posts in this thread. Some problems would be too frustrating to try to fix, some problems are obviously dumb arguments to begin with, and yet other problems would require that someone change a major part of their world view before they admitted that they were wrong.

Though now that I think about it, 90% of the arguments are probably a bit of all three.

A priest (who was actually a practicing psychologist in his secular life) once told me that I don't suffer fools gladly. He was to a large extent right. Though I've learned to keep my mouth shut a lot of the time.

Btw, this thread was originally meant to be light hearted. Hence the winking emoticon as part of the Message Icon. There was also the "Ahh, now I feel better" thing. So much for that!  :police: Many seemed not to pick up on it's tone, and tried to turn it into a debate. Which I guess I should have expected; and yet, as I said earlier, is a bit depressing.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:32:50 PM by Asteriktos »

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »
Many seemed not to pick up on it's tone, and tried to turn it into a debate. Which I guess I should have expected; and yet, as I said earlier, is a bit depressing.

It's like you are looking over my shoulder.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:22 PM »
As for the thread itself - I know better than to try to respond to it point-by-point. It's an inherent "troll" thread with people who have no intention of defending their claims. So why bother? :)

Well, for once you're correct (don't let it go to your head, it's just once). While I'm willing to spend hours looking through the Bible, Church Fathers, etc. coming up with posts for this site, with most of the content frankly having little to no practical application or benefit for me, nonetheless I had no intentions of responding to some of the posts in this thread. Some problems would be too frustrating to try to fix, some problems are obviously dumb arguments to begin with, and yet other problems would require that someone change a major part of their world view before they admitted that they were wrong.

Though now that I think about it, 90% of the arguments are probably a bit of all three.

A priest (who was actually a practicing psychologist in his secular life) once told me that I don't suffer fools gladly. He was to a large extent right. Though I've learned to keep my mouth shut a lot of the time.

Btw, this thread was originally meant to be light hearted. Hence the winking emoticon as part of the Message Icon. There was also the "Ahh, now I feel better" thing. So much for that!  :police: Many seemed not to pick up on it's tone, and tried to turn it into a debate. Which I guess I should have expected; and yet, as I said earlier, is a bit depressing.
Considering your flirtations with atheism I took it seriously. My apologies.
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
  • Back by unpopular demand.
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:33 PM »
Many seemed not to pick up on it's tone, and tried to turn it into a debate. Which I guess I should have expected; and yet, as I said earlier, is a bit depressing.

Turn around.
She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:38 PM »
Did you seriously just quote yourself as proof?

This is surprising. //:=)

Would wikipedia be better?

Let's check together, never thought to before on such a silly subject:

Commonly, what is meant is a relatively gentle inside joke by veteran users, presenting questions or topics that had been so overdone that only a new user would respond to them earnestly. For example, a veteran of the group might make a post on the common misconception that glass flows over time. Long-time readers would both recognize the poster's name and know that the topic had been discussed a lot, but new subscribers to the group would not realize, and would thus respond. These types of trolls served as a practice to identify group insiders. This definition of trolling, considerably narrower than the modern understanding of the term, was considered a positive contribution

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)#Early_history
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 11:40:03 PM »
I've never seen troll defined as something positive.

Cause you are a n00b.

Share your cred.

Um, no. I've been on boards and in chat rooms for at least 16 years.

How would you even know?

The only people who think trolling is positive are, of course, trolls.

16 years . . . let's do the math, it's like 2011?

------

n00b

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2011, 11:43:27 PM »
We even had different names for people. All kindsa shibboleths depending on the group.

Good times. Then AOL happened and all that home access garbage for the everyman, then Netscape, then worse dejanews, then even worser: google groups.

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:16 PM »

Turn around.
Don't turn around
'Cause you're gonna see my heart breaking
Don't turn around
I don't want you seeing me cry
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2011, 11:48:38 PM »
LOVE THAT SONG.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2011, 11:50:19 PM »

Don't want him hitting on your girl? Totally acceptable or understandable. I get those two confused. //:=)

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2011, 11:51:43 PM »
LOVE THAT SONG.

I'm going to start quoting music I know.

My friends are amazed at what I don't know or have even heard of at karaoke.

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2011, 11:53:06 PM »

Don't want him hitting on your girl? Totally acceptable or understandable. I get those two confused. //:=)
She's been a faithless whore.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:53:15 PM by Aposphet »

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2011, 11:56:15 PM »
LOVE THAT SONG.
I forgot the best part:

WHOA-O

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »

She's been a faithless whore.

NICE!!!

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »
LOVE THAT SONG.

Oh wah, you're so old, I'm a hipster, I know, I know.  :laugh:

And a lot of it depends on upbringing. My father and mother blasted Eurodance all throughout my childhood. They have videos of me dancing to the stuff.

I know a lot of random music but I fail whenever I pick a Beatles song on the Cranium Humdingers category. I can only hum the verse line. No one would want to be on my team for that part, but I knock out the Gnilleps every single time.
--
--

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Hoplitarches
  • Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »

Sorry  :-\

I honestly thought it was a challenging notion, of how to prevent making the same argumentative mistakes, with a little bit of a joke in it (hence the dbag part)
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2011, 11:58:34 PM »
LOVE THAT SONG.
I forgot the best part:

WHOA-O
If you wanna leave, I won't beg you to stay.
And if you go, darling, maybe it's better that way.
I'm gonna be strong, I'm gonna be fine, don't worry about this heart of mine.

(Genius stuff, amirite?)
--
--

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:44 AM »
LOVE THAT SONG.

Oh wah, you're so old, I'm a hipster, I know, I know.  :laugh:

And a lot of it depends on upbringing. My father and mother blasted Eurodance all throughout my childhood. They have videos of me dancing to the stuff.

I know a lot of random music but I fail whenever I pick a Beatles song on the Cranium Humdingers category. I can only hum the verse line. No one would want to be on my team for that part, but I knock out the Gnilleps every single time.

I mean, I don't know hardly any of the stuff, I ain't talking marginal stuff. All white people music.

The white people music I know comes from films where the music is just pitch perfect for the scene (every film by PT Anderson for example), hence some of my odd knowledges.

Or places I work and had to listen to over and over without knowing who sang the stuff.

Or friends or past loves where there are sentimental attachments.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2011, 12:01:24 AM »
LOVE THAT SONG.
I forgot the best part:

WHOA-O

(Genius stuff, amirite?)

I gotta start writing lyrics . . .

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2011, 12:03:11 AM »
What are you classifying as white people music, now?
--
--

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »

Whatever was ostensibly popular, like everyone in the bar knows and I am clueless.

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
  • No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2011, 12:30:38 AM »

Whatever was ostensibly popular, like everyone in the bar knows and I am clueless.

Orthonorm, bro, are you some kind of self-loathing hipster?
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2011, 01:43:46 AM »

Ummm they all cheer and love the schlocky music in an ironic manner. I grew around black and hicks.

Offline JamesRottnek

• Protokentarchos
  • I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2011, 02:19:32 AM »
Atheists can be good, but they can never really have a standard (that isn't arbitrary) by which to judge their own goodness.

Not for this to descend into unhappy, unfun, but Christians have been really steady and in agrement in their morals over the millennia. lulz. If you want to argue about this, not only do I have proof but also a place where you do it:

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/

I didn't say they were.  Rather, I said that Atheists can have no objective standard by which to judge what is or isn't good, certainly there are many Christians like this as well.
I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
  • An Ideal to Strive Towards
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »
*, brilliant. You are getting them to come and say there own crazy things in earnest.

Yeah, but don't you kinda find it depressing? I mean, these aren't dumb people here, and yet...
And yet what?
My posts no longer forum here.

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Serbian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of New Gracanica
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2011, 11:31:13 AM »

Ummm they all cheer and love the schlocky music in an ironic manner. I grew around black and hicks.

You know, my buddy has some bluegrass rap music.
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Serbian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of New Gracanica
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2011, 11:31:48 AM »

White people music is what it has been since Roman times.  Metal!
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2011, 11:35:56 AM »
*, brilliant. You are getting them to come and say there own crazy things in earnest.

Yeah, but don't you kinda find it depressing? I mean, these aren't dumb people here, and yet...
And yet what?

I hope you are brilliantly playing the straight man here , but I fear you are not. (I swear no innuendo about RCs there. Seriously.)

Offline Aindriú

• Faster! Funnier!
  • Protokentarchos
    • Blog
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
What's the official, 73et $p34k, better-than-crack, word for troll?

I'm going to need this.

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2011, 01:05:00 PM »

Eh, for a bit I felt like some people were being trollish as well, but I've since realised that this isn't the case. Some people are consistent in how they approach things like this, and I shouldn't have expected otherwise on this thread.

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2011, 01:09:26 PM »

The name of either two of the newer notorious posters here. Both names begin with the same letter and end with the same sound.

I don't know who is brillianter.

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2011, 03:47:13 PM »
LOVE THAT SONG.
I forgot the best part:

WHOA-O

(Genius stuff, amirite?)
All that she wants is another baby...eeyyo

A friend of mine in high school was a huge Ace of Base fan which is funny because he was such a stan of Tupac.

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »

And yet what?

Please review the thread, now that some time has passed. :)

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2015, 12:39:09 PM »
1) Atheism is a religion
You'd have to define the term, "religion." While atheism may not have rituals and sacraments, it is certainly a dogmatically held belief system.
2) Atheists have no morality of their own, and just steal Christian morality
Atheists try very hard to create moral systems of their own, but they can't rationally justify those systems. I agree with the atheist Sartre: If there is no God, then everything is permissible.
3) They're only atheists because they want to continue their perverted practices
This may be true of some atheists, but I don't life inside of atheists' heads, so I don't know the percentage. I do know that human beings are not always objective in their quest for knowledge and truth.
4) Atheists are just people who are angry at God
This may be true of some, but not all atheists.
5) Atheists only attack Christians, because Christianity is the one true religion
It is interesting that Christianity seems to be the favorite target of atheists. I doubt they consciously attack it thinking, "this is the one true religion, so I must destroy it." Of course, the Devil may influence atheists to attach Christianity for this very reason.
6) Atheism logically leads to nihilism, so they should just kill themselves
I have yet to see a good, objective reason that an atheist can give for not being a nihilist.
7) Only people on the internet listen to atheists, never in real life
I'm not sure what this means. I will say that I have a great time shattering atheists' preconceived notions of what I, as a Christian and philosopher, think about the world.
8 ) Atheists are usually adult men living in the basement of their parents
I can't speak from personal experience on this one, but stereotypes exist for a reason. ;)
9) Atheists love evolution because it gives them an excuse to act like an animal
Again, I'm not an atheist, so I can't speak from personal experience. I don't love or hate evolution. It's just a scientific fact that I accept.
10) Atheists are blind and refuse to see the overwhelming evidence for the existence of God
I think this is definitely true of popular atheists who refuse to engage in meaningful discussion with the thought and works of intelligent theistic apologists. In fact, I think it is definitely true of Dawkins, since he purposefully misrepresents the best arguments of his best opponents.
11) Atheism has caused more death in the world than any other religion
That's actually a statistical fact when one takes into account communism and abortion.
12) Atheism arose due to a warped western Christian theology
From my experience, most of the atheists with whom I converse usually are reacting against protestant fundamentalism.
[Ahhh, I feel much better]

Other crazy things you've heard?

Well, I'm glad you feel better. That's what's ultimately important.

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2015, 12:41:04 PM »

And yet what?

Please review the thread, now that some time has passed. :)

Done.

Online TheTrisagion

• The cat is back and its better than ever!
  • Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2015, 02:02:11 PM »
This looks like it could be fun!  :P
1) Atheism is a religion
I agree that it is not a religion. It can be a worldview though. There is a world of difference between the person who doesn't contemplate the possiblity of God and a person who has the FSM symbol on the back of his car. One is an actual atheist, the other is an anti-theist which does tend to express itself in religiouslike mannerisms.

I don't know of any atheist moral system and I've never known an atheist to proclaim that there is such a thing. I don't know about stealing Christian morality though, that doesn't seem to hold up.

3) They're only atheists because they want to continue their perverted practices
This is a silly statement. You can't presume to know somebody's reasoning for taking a position.

No.

5) Atheists only attack Christians, because Christianity is the one true religion
It is my experience that they attack Christianity because it is the religion that most of them are most familiar with.

I do think it can lead to nihilism, but nihilism does not mean someone should kill themselves. You can be nihilistic, but still generally satisfied with your life even if you believe it all to be ultimately fruitless in the end.

7) Only people on the internet listen to atheists, never in real life
I do think the internet has greatly popularized atheism and skepticism in general. That is how humans generally respond to an overflow of contradicting information.

I would say most are men, I can't speak to their living conditions.

9) Atheists love evolution because it gives them an excuse to act like an animal
I don't understand this at all, but I have heard it before.  ???

10) Atheists are blind and refuse to see the overwhelming evidence for the existence of God
There is evidence, but skepticism is also a very strong impulse.

This is usually argued when the opposite, also ludicrous argument is made that religion is the cause of almost all wars. Both arguments are equally stupid.

I do think atheism was able to thrive as a result of developments in Christian theology in the west, but I wouldn't say it is the cause of it.
Guys! They're not intercoursing. It's just an unfortunate angle.

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2015, 02:25:48 PM »
For those unaware of the original context, this thread was meant to be a playful imitation of another thread of the same type, except that the idea for the other thread was going in the opposite direction: Craziest things atheists/non-believers have said about the Christian faith. Many (including me) talked on the other thread about how people (atheists in that case) make sweeping generalizations and unfairly paint all Christians with the same negative brush. So the point of the OP on this thread was to list examples of similarly exaggerated and oversimplified statements about, and arguments against, atheists. There may indeed be merit to many of them, but that's not the point. 8)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:27:56 PM by Justin Kissel »

Online TheTrisagion

• The cat is back and its better than ever!
  • Toumarches
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2015, 02:27:48 PM »
I think we need another thread called: Craziest things oc.net members have said about Justin Kissel.

:angel:
Guys! They're not intercoursing. It's just an unfortunate angle.

Offline Papist

• Toumarches
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2015, 02:58:38 PM »
I think we need another thread called: Craziest things oc.net members have said about Justin Kissel.

Tru dat! I like Justin's contributions to OC.net quite a bit.

Offline William T

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2015, 03:02:54 PM »
1) Atheism is a religion

There are different kinds of atheism, some compatible some incompatible with each other.  A coherent definition means "no God"...I guess there may technically be some wiggle room for spirituality  religion in there.

I've heard it stated that in America there is no such thing as an atheist.  I think that's not true, what is meant is that they don't believe on a concept of "God" in a way most people who traditionally do, do.  Americans are happy to be Buddhists, vegans, pacifists, nationalists, racists, or whatever...  but not Catholics or "fundamentalist".  Very moral, and very spiritual.

It may be stated that atheism is a direct response to pagan, Aristotelian/Platonic, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, and Zoroastrian conceptions of God.  Or it is at least a critique of certain aspects that keep cropping up within them. 

"Fundamentalism" and cultural disgust may play a part in the atheists knowledge of "religion", but probably not a very large one.  If anything they play the part of one party making fun of, or using as a straw man/ boogey man the inevitable fringe elements of another party.  Clearing up "fundamentalist" myths is a waste of time usually.  Heck, the word itself is probably dangerously vacuous.

Some of this could be true, and much of it is admitted by atheists.  Once again it depends on the atheist.  Marx and Hume are incompatible, but both would admit that xtianity was part of the moral makeup and appropriate that in their thought in different (incompatible) ways. In his own way, Nietzsche admitted it too.

An atheist could think that God actually contradicts or leads to catastrophic consequences of any coherent moral sentiment that can be rationalized, experienced, or talked about.  In this way an atheist can be disgusted (as they usually are) with various ethics of various religions.

Frankly I don't think focusing on morals is a great thing.  Atheists, Americans, hard core secular political ideologues or whomever love morality and the smugness it gives weight their cause just as much as anyone.

Lots of people will stick to any "ideal" to confirm their whims.  This says nothing for or against anything.  This is a psychologism

I think that means they are not atheists by definition.  An atheist does need to have some concept of God though.  Once again though, they can be disgusted by the consequence of belief.

Most people hate Islam.  Secular Jews can be pretty hard on religious Jews.  Classical paganism is dead, so there is nothing to attack.  I'm not too sure if there is any debate in Japan or India on paganism vs atheism, that's not my thing.  If not it does less one to suspect that atheism is more of a "western" phenomenon...which is interesting (this also does not contradict many atheists, such as Nietzsche).

This is an is /ought fallacy...the concepts if of atheism and nihilism though, as I've been stating, are too broad anyway.  So this makes the "atheists ought kill themselves conclusion even more shaky.  I get a lot of self professed atheists (maybe Camus and Sartre) say that killing yourself is cool...but they were "existentialist", and hence a bit of a joke.

No.  Interesting someone would signal out this group though.  It's like saying atheists are "not fit enough" to be on planet earth, they are "beta males", the most "reactionary" class of all. 

Sounds like a strange, smug, and triumphalistic , social Darwinist claim.

No

I have no clue what this is about.  If you're using the word evidence (an empirical term, as opposed to the inferior term "proof"), the word already implies subjective interpretation and a bit of humility between two people.  It's hard to tell me what the opposition really does see.

This is probably useless categorical thinking.   It's probably reactionary to.  Using opposing narratives and categories to defend one's own position.  That seems odd.

Besides how much of this is about abstract terms (religion vs atheism), and utilitarian numbers?  That seems a bit macabre. 

What atheist or what Christian killed which person?  Why? That's more important.  I'm half tempted to call that line if reason vulgar philistinism.

"One man dead is a tragedy, a million is a statistic" , Orthodox seminarian Joseph Stalin...a philistine if there ever was one.

I said earlier this may be a more western phenomenon.  It's worth looking into.  I'm.not too sure of that's right, but there is merit to this line of thought.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:21:37 PM by William T »
"While other animals look downwards at the ground, he gave human beings an upturned aspect, commanding them to look towards the skies, and, upright, raise their face to the stars. So the earth, that had been, a moment ago, uncarved and imageless, changed and assumed the unknown shapes of human beings."

Ovid, Metamorphosis Book I

Offline scamandrius

• Musicians don't dance
  • Taxiarches
  • Why do I waste my time here?
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: DOWAMA of AANA
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2015, 04:11:16 PM »

Craziest or most accurate ever?
Hey, I don't hand out 9.5s to just anyone!  ;D

Offline WPM

• Revolutionary Writer
  • Archon
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2015, 05:40:33 PM »
Has alot to do with personal views and generally isn't the big picture.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• The Fourteenth Apostle and Judge of the Interwebs
  • Section Moderator
  • Protostrator
  • "I pledge allegiance to the flag..."
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Czech Lands
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2015, 05:41:18 PM »
Has alot to do with personal views and generally isn't the big picture.

Hey, enough with the fat jokes, alright? 
"Do not tempt the Mor thy Mod."

New thread topic.  Rate the sexual attractiveness of members of OC.net on a scale of 1-10.

Mor Ephrem: 11/10