1) Atheism is a religion
For some it is. However atheists tend to eat their own, and in-fighting and disagreement among the atheist hierarchy tends to thwart any advancement of a public-policy agenda which seeks to undermine religious people or be consistent in their religion.
2) Atheists have no morality of their own, and just steal Christian morality
Actually this is a true statement. They have no moral or objective basis because of their atheism.
3) They're only atheists because they want to continue their perverted practices
For many young atheists, atheism is just a way to validate or justify their behavior. The postmodern world-view (relative morality) gives the illusion of conscious-free behavior.
4) Atheists are just people who are angry at God
C.S. Lewis was one of them.
5) Atheists only attack Christians, because Christianity is the one true religion
The bulk of it is, considering there are 2 billion adherents to the Christian religion. And considering the fact that Christianity is the most practical religion around, the hardest to refute; other religions are just easy game.
6) Atheism logically leads to nihilism, so they should just kill themselves
Atheism, as a world view, offers nothing of any meaning or value. It's logical ends are nihilism, it rejects the notion of an afterlife, a meaningful life, and all morality, among other things. Any atheist who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.
Normal, well-adjusted people (whom compromise the great majority of people) will undoubtedly be unpersuaded by their position.
7) Only people on the internet listen to atheists, never in real life
The internet is one of the few places that anyone will happen to listen to them. Really, the internet is only place where atheism can portend that it has any clout whatsoever.
11) Atheism has caused more death in the world than any other religion
I'll let Isa prove that, I'm much too lazy at the moment.