Author Topic: I have a second meeting with Major League Soccer club Houston Dynamo on Saturday  (Read 533 times)

Offline celticfan1888

• Production Operator - Chemtrusion
  • Archon
I have a second meeting with Major League Soccer club Houston Dynamo on Saturday.

The first meeting went well, they interviewed me and I went through many drills (I did better on the drills than the interview lol).

Hopefully within the next few months I'll be a professional footballer. 

Please pray for me.  :)
Forgive my sins.

Offline CBGardner

• Site Supporter
  • High Elder
  • Ask w/ tears, seek w/ obedience, knock w/ patience
Congrats!
Lord have mercy!
Authentic zeal is not directed towards anything but union in Christ, or against anything but our own fallenness.

"Beardliness is next to Godliness."- Asteriktos

Offline Cognomen

• Site Supporter
  • OC.net guru
  • Ungrateful Biped
Lord, have mercy.

That's exciting.  Keep us informed.
North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
Best of luck!

Exciting news. Definitely keep us up to date.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
  • No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...
Yeah, let us know!

Lord, have mercy.
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.

Offline Gebre Menfes Kidus

• "SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
  • Merarches
  • "Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1456515775
Very Cool! Hope you have much success!

"Lord have mercy."

Selam
"There are two great tragedies: one is to live a life ruled by the passions, and the other is to live a passionless life."
Selam, +GMK+

Offline Phoenix73

• Elder
Lord have mercy

Offline Fabio Leite

• Protokentarchos
    • Vida Ortodoxa
Lord have mercy! That's very cool! I hope everything goes well!
Many energies, three persons, two natures, one God, one Church, one Baptism.

Offline celticfan1888

• Production Operator - Chemtrusion
  • Archon
Thanks guys, everything went great! They told me it wouldnt be until after the season ends (playoffs end in November) that they would sign me, but that's a good thing considering I'd like to finish this semester in school. He told me they were going to keep coming to my club's matches and training sessions and stay in touch to meet up a few more times. They did start throwing out figures of how much money I would start at as far as negotiations for a contract in coming months, I threw in 6 figures which they liked.

So hopefully when the 2012 season kicks off in March, I'll be playing on your tv.  :)

Here is there website for those that are interested: http://www.houstondynamo.com
Forgive my sins.