OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 03:17:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orthodox Documentary??  (Read 825 times) Average Rating: 0
Timon
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« on: August 02, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

Anyone know of any good documentaries about the Orthodox Church or about the history of the church in general? Preferably ones that are credible and provide reliable information. And preferably available for streaming on Netflix. Ha. Still tell me about them even if they dont meet those qualifications!

As kind of a side note, I watched one about homosexuality and the church called "For the Bible tells me so." It kept my attention better than I expected, but I'm not sure how reliable it was.  Its still interesting and worth checking out in my opinion. Anyone else seen it?

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 03:04:11 AM »

The Ancient Church:
part 1
part 2
part 3

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Tags: