Since no one will be holding a gun to my head for this --
1) My Kindle. No, seriously, if I'm picking only 7 things that I can't have, I will go crazy if I don't have an entire library around. Yay, Kindle!
2) Pepsi. No cherry, vanilla, lemon business or any of this funny low calorie stuff. PEPSI.
Like with the widow who gave up her food to Elijah, I want an infinite supply of Pepsi. Elijah, please PM me and I'll give you my address so I can give you my last can and you can make your magic happen. Thank you.
3) One of this ridiculously overpriced blankets from Brookstone. I am building up my collection because I suffer really badly from the cold in winter. Since I have to be careful about how much we're heating up the house, I flop around the house with one of the blankets on me. 24/7. I'm not being dramatic or anything about it.
4) Oh man, I'm trying to pick one TV show and my head is about to explode. For the minute, it's Mad Men. I'm going to go on to the next one before I change my mind on this.
5) A copy of the Bible. Even with a Kindle, I still want a hard copy, because you can't write on a Kindle (well, you can, but.....).
6) Gucci Envy Me perfume
7) And a really good facial and body exfoliant (preferably St. Ives, which is fantastic), because what good is being alive if you have dead skin cells all over you? Seriously.