OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 22, 2014, 02:24:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek/English Divine Liturgy booklet for download  (Read 1684 times) Average Rating: 0
MichaelArchangelos

Faith: Orthodox Inquirer

« on: July 29, 2011, 08:51:39 AM »

Does anyone know of a good booklet containing the text of the Divine Liturgy in both Greek and English (I know the Greek alphabet)? I found one here but a lot of it is musical notation for the various parts of the Liturgy.

If anyone could direct me to a booklet that I could download I would be very grateful.
Opus118
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »

Does anyone know of a good booklet containing the text of the Divine Liturgy in both Greek and English (I know the Greek alphabet)? I found one here but a lot of it is musical notation for the various parts of the Liturgy.

If anyone could direct me to a booklet that I could download I would be very grateful.

I did not have much success looking. Theoretically if you use two-sided printing and staple the pages in the middle, what you want will be in the front of the book:
http://www.orthodoxliturgicaltext.com/English-Greek/liturgypewhymnal.pdf

What I always wanted is the link that you posted.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: