What video games are everyone playing lately?

(1/213) > >>

celticfan1888:
Since they have a thread about movies, videos, etc. I thought this would be good.  :police:

Lately I'm playing FIFA 11 and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.  :angel:

Justin Kissel:
I'm not playing any game at the moment, as I'm focusing on other stuff. However, within the last few weeks I did buy a bunch of used games at Gamestop and CD Warehouse, and I'll probably try out Dragon Quest Swords (Wii) and Thrillville: Off the Rails (Wii) in the next week or two. I also bought Two Worlds 2 (X360), Lost Odyssey (X360), Risen (X360), Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (X360), and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (X360), but I don't know when I'll get to them, especially since I am expecting to buy several new games yet this year (Madden, Risen 2, Elder Scrolls V). I haven't bought this many video games in the last 10 years combined :D

biro:
"L.A. Noire." Talk about a game so detailed, you could move in and live there...   :D

primuspilus:
FIFA 11 (on ps3, Bellmanstein if anyone wants to add me, just lemme know who you are), Lord of the Rings Online, Bad Company 2, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. All of this is just filler for Skyrim and FIFA 12.....except for lord of the Rings Online :)

primuspilus

vamrat:
I've been trying to get through the first Mass Effect again for months.  I never finished it the first time and it was on someone else's xbox.  I want to get it and the second one done before the third comes out.

Also, Shogun Total War II and World of Tanks (US Server, user name is vamrat).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page