Author Topic: Televangelists Need Private Planes Because Airliners Are "Full of Demons"  (Read 137 times)

Offline Minnesotan

• Archon
  • From the Land of 10,000 Lakes
Wealthy televangelists, or as some are referred to “Scamgelists,” with outrageous claims are nothing new to Christian news. We’ve heard it all before—the mansions, the expensive cars, the private planes etc. But this is a new take on why famous pastors need private planes.

More here.
I'm not going to be posting as much on OC.Net as before. I might stop in once in a while though. But I've come to realize that real life is more important.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Supreme Commander of the Joint Armed Warrior Services (JAWS) of the Oriental Orthodox Church
  • Section Moderator
  • Protostrator
  • Fr Seraphim Rose and the Twin Towers
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Czech Lands
Mor has an open appeal. This we knew already.

Mor suffers from Invincible Ignorance and is guaranteed salvation according to the Roman Catholic Church.

Offline wgw

• Protokentarchos
  • This icon is of St. Athansius.
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox
The only televangelists I ever liked were Dr. James Kennedy, who I once met, but who in retrospect think was too political (the book The Orthodox Pastor by a noted Russian bishop stresses the need for politically neutral clergy), and Robert Schuller, whose ministry alas proved to not be enduring.