OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 26, 2014, 08:39:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyday Things You Didn't Know Were Invented By NASA  (Read 25 times) Average Rating: 0
sakura95, Sinful Hypocrite and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« on: Today at 08:07:55 PM »

Everyday Things You Didn't Know Were Invented By NASA

When you think of the US space program, spaceships and satellites may be the first thing that comes to mind, but there are plenty of mundane items that we take for granted that we have thanks to NASA and its contractors. Here are just a few examples of how NASA has improved life on Earth...
WPM
Revolutionary Writer
Warned
Archon

« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:14:16 PM »

The common microwave  Cheesy
Sinful Hypocrite
Everyday I am critical of others. Every day I make similar mistakes. Every day I am a hypocrite.
OC.net guru

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: "The Orthodox Church" by Bishop Kallistos Ware: "We know where the Church is but we cannot be sure where it is not; and so we must refrain from passing judgment on non-Orthodox Christians."

Great googly moogly!

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:30:10 PM »

When the local hospital wanted to buy uncooked pizzas from my pizzeria, to cook as needed in their kitchen, the health department said I needed a special license that meat packers use. Otherwise I had to use different sausage, which comes in a box and is powdered until you mix it with water, then it is like a crystalline substance, which is supposed to be sausage. It is not very good compared to my fresh italian sausage.

This is also what you get on most frozen pizzas you get at the grocery, unless they are partially cooked, like Home run inn frozen pizzas.

This product come thanks to NASA, so if you're planning a trip to Mars, bring your own pizza unless you want powdered sausage.

The Lord gathers his sheep, I fear I am a goat. Lord have mercy.

"A Christian is someone who follows and worships a perfectly good God who revealed his true face through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.“
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: