OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 20, 2014, 04:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow!  (Read 6459 times) Average Rating: 0
Xenia1918
High Elder

Faith: Praying for Divine guidance

« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »

Yeah.  Roll Eyes
Because forum moderators NEVER use a simple Google search, come to your forum, and hear you brag about circumventing a ban.
Thanks for making our job simple.  laugh laugh laugh

Eric is that you?

If this really is a CAF moderator then it has to rank as one of the poorest examples of conduct regarding beens such I have seen in several years.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think we should cut novus ordo church members some slack. Think about it: Their  (new) church changes every time you turn around, and out of their sense of misplaced obedience, they are often left having to defend the indefensible.  Can you imagine having to defend a "pope" who kisses the Quran, not to mention does a host of other bizarre things, and then is put on the path toward CANONIZATION? Its enough to make anybody neurotic and maybe even paranoid. I'm just glad its not my problem or dilemma anymore, but my heart breaks for those who remain and have to become schizophrenic just to survive int hat church.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:43:03 AM by Xenia1918 » Logged

"O God, enlarge within us the sense of fellowship with all living things, our brothers the animals to whom Thou gavest the earth as their home in common with us..." (from the Prayer of St Basil the Great)

REAL RC: http://www.traditionalmass.org
REAL OC: http://www.orthodoxinfo.com
Hesychios
perpetual neophyte
Site Supporter

Faith: Orthodox Catholic Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2011, 12:02:47 AM »

This has been a very entertaining thread to read  Smiley

"Tradition is the living faith of the dead; traditionalism is the dead faith of the living"
Jaroslav Pelikan
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:29 AM »

Yeah.  Roll Eyes
Because forum moderators NEVER use a simple Google search, come to your forum, and hear you brag about circumventing a ban.
Thanks for making our job simple.  laugh laugh laugh

Eric is that you?

If this really is a CAF moderator then it has to rank as one of the poorest examples of conduct regarding beens such I have seen in several years.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think we should cut novus ordo church members some slack. Think about it: Their  (new) church changes every time you turn around, and out of their sense of misplaced obedience, they are often left having to defend the indefensible.  Can you imagine having to defend a "pope" who kisses the Quran, not to mention does a host of other bizarre things, and then is put on the path toward CANONIZATION? Its enough to make anybody neurotic and maybe even paranoid. I'm just glad its not my problem or dilemma anymore, but my heart breaks for those who remain and have to become schizophrenic just to survive int hat church.

Why thank you!! Allow me to return the psycho-analysis... laugh

Tags: CAF 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: