OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 11:58:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morning and Evening Prayers in the Western Rite  (Read 2215 times) Average Rating: 0
willjohn

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian with Western Rite leanings
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« on: July 18, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if there was a source where I could find a set of daily prayers used by the Western Rite. I am very familiar with the Antiochian's little red prayer book and use those prayers often, but I looking for something more Western, just out of preference nothing more, and hopped yall would know of something.

Thank yall,

Will John

ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 08:24:54 PM »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if there was a source where I could find a set of daily prayers used by the Western Rite. I am very familiar with the Antiochian's little red prayer book and use those prayers often, but I looking for something more Western, just out of preference nothing more, and hopped yall would know of something.

Thank yall,

Will John

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=19986.0
http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php?topic=17599.0

There is a WRO Red prayer book, by Fr. Keiser IIRC.  I'd have to find where my copy is.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: