Author Topic: Sexual Abuse of 1000+ People by 301 Catholic Priests in PA  (Read 7637 times)

Offline Mor Ephrem

• A highly skilled and trained Freudian feminist slut
  • Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: Mercenary Freudianism
  • Jurisdiction: Texas Feminist Coptic
Re: Sexual Abuse of 1000+ People by 301 Catholic Priests in PA
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2018, 05:48:46 PM »
Their secretive synergistic apostacy has practically eliminated all reasona dead ble means of addressing strictly RCC, Coptic, or Greek apostacy. Cohabiting skunks (atheistic psychotherapy, feminism, and homosexism) all smell the same.

Do you orthodox/orientals really think that you are spared from the great apostacy? After the Fall of Rome, you're next.

Rome already fell on us.
Did it hurt?

Ask the thousands of martyrs.
I think you can say ~ In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and post with charitable and prayerful intentions.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2018, 05:49:26 PM »
Even if the "Romans" repent and ask to become Orthodox tomorrow, he still wouldn't like them.

Thanks for being The Most Orthodox Person in the World. We really couldn't make it without you.

Who are you talking about/to?
I think you can say ~ In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and post with charitable and prayerful intentions.

Offline Sharbel

• Glory to God in all things!
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Greek
« Reply #182 on: August 30, 2018, 06:19:01 PM »
Letter on the Testimony of Archbishop Viganò

Quote from: Bp. Cordileone
Moreover, while having no privileged information about the Archbishop McCarrick situation, from information I do have about a very few of the other statements Archbishop Viganò makes, I can confirm that they are true.
Sanctus Deus
ܩܕܝܫܐ ܐܢ̱ܬ ܠܐ ܡܝܘܬܐ
Άγιος ο Θεός

Offline Rohzek

• OC.net guru
« Reply #183 on: August 30, 2018, 09:37:40 PM »
Even if the "Romans" repent and ask to become Orthodox tomorrow, he still wouldn't like them.

Thanks for being The Most Orthodox Person in the World. We really couldn't make it without you.

Who are you talking about/to?

Prolly irishpilgrim.
"Il ne faut imaginer Dieu ni trop bon, ni méchant. La justice est entre l'excès de la clémence et la cruauté, ainsi que les peines finies sont entre l'impunité et les peines éternelles." - Denise Diderot, Pensées philosophiques 1746

Offline irishpilgrim

• St.Antony, Enlightener of St.Patrick, PrayForIrish
  • Faith: ORTHODOX Coptic
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2018, 01:54:32 AM »
IrishPilgrim obviously has some serious issues. I think it would be best for everybody if none of us feed his pathology.

The serious issues that I have expressed here and at Tasbeha are clear scriptural and patristic challenges to family destroying feminism, freudian demonic false religion and counselling, and concerted false, fabricated misrepresentations, slanders, and calumnies to justify and support heretical ecumenism, feminism, and freudianism. I believe that dishonest opposition to these demonic false religions and schemes are pathologically evil and destructive.

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2018, 03:48:08 AM »
You didn't answer my question about the brain event.

Why would anyone owe you an answer to such a personal question?

He didn't answer, and he doesn't have to. I couldn't make him. But why wouldn't he? He can speak for himself.

Because that's not a nice thing to ask a stranger (especially the hostile way you went about it) and he shouldn't have to?

Perhaps I also crossed some boundaries myself, and for that I apologize.

But IrishPilgrim, I'm sincerely worried about you. Going back over your post history, you seem majorly obsessed and hurting. I know you don't like therapists, but... it might be something to consider, man :-\ I don't think having a debate with you on these topics right now would be good for either of us. My initial response to you was also a mistake.

All that I've ever presented here or Tasbeha are quotations and paraphrases of gender and family laws given to us in holy scriptures and holy Orthodox Church Father's. Feminists and Freudians make the same atheistic criticisms as you. I don't have any interest in your, or their babbling insanities.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
  • too often left in the payment of false ponchos
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2018, 04:06:21 AM »
I've said my peace. This will be my last response to you.

Get. Professional. Help.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 04:10:08 AM by Volnutt »
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline Iconodule

• Hoplitarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Patriarchate of Johnstown
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2018, 08:10:20 AM »

Get. Professional. Help.

Preferably from a qualified Freudian analyst.
Mencius said, “Instruction makes use of many techniques. When I do not deign to instruct someone, that too is a form of instruction.”

Come look at my lame blog

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2018, 04:37:10 PM »

I was trained to seek to understand and communicate in objective traditional Patristic Scriptural truths. I now regrettably understand that these truths are irrelevant to the dishonest, demonic spirits of ecumenism, feminism, and freudianism that control your mind and spirit and those of the Tasbeha admins whom you follow.

The moderators at Tasbeha were correct in their decisions. I have repeatedly demonstrated their malicious false misrepresentations and fabrications oof the scriptural and patristic bases for all of my statements which they, and you ridicule.

Your hatred for your ex-wife was probably a good reason for her to seek a divorce.

I hate your fabricated lies that I hate anyone. I do hate divorce, and the lies and deceptions of secretive ecumenism, devisive feminism, and demonic freudianism.

She had eight children with you. Eight.

Large families are traditional in my family and community. Before marriage we discussed caring for about 12 children, if God provided. She was anxious to marry. I provided everything she and the children needed, until she secretly obtained a divorce lawyer and filed. I then studied law and strived to protect my children, and find an orthodox church to overcome the
Very hard to do.

If you kept ranting to her, as you do here, about how you were supposed to be her king, that's probably why she left.

Take it up with her, not me.

The moderators of Tasbeha do not owe you a place to speak, and they do not owe you total agreement with your beliefs. It's their site. They can do what they want.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 04:40:05 PM by irishpilgrim »

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2018, 07:12:23 PM »
The moderators at Tasbeha were correct in their decisions.

Your hatred for your ex-wife was probably a good reason for her to seek a divorce.

Very hard to do.

Life is hard, especially for the weaker sex who rebells against her God given ruler.

If you kept ranting to her, as you do here, about how you were supposed to be her king, that's probably why she left.

I have no understanding for her surprise divorce. Nor of the choice for 2 billion feminist puppet zombies to abort their innocent, helpless flesh and blood in the last 30 years of feminist self rule.

Like you, she will dig her own grave and eternity. She has plenty of the RCC perverts referred to here to show her the way.

The moderators of Tasbeha do not owe you a place to speak, and they do not owe you total agreement with your beliefs. It's their site. They can do what they want.

They have your approval of their malicious lies, slanders, and Fabrications, which have already justified 2 billion abortions and 1 million U.S. divorces/year traumatize several million children, friends, relatives, etc.

Offline irishpilgrim

Re: Sexual Abuse of 1000+ People by 301 Catholic Priests in PAoj lol in
« Reply #190 on: September 01, 2018, 01:56:51 PM »
Quote from: PorphyriosK onlink=topic=74298.msg1529769#msg1529769 date=1535288186
Archbishop calls for Pope to resign:

https://onepeterfive.com/former-papal-nuncio-pope-francis-knew-about-mccarrick-covered-for-him-to-the-bitter-end/o

PorphyriosK, Blessed thanks for this long concealed, enlightening and Spirit filled link, and it's many heretical ecumenism related descendents. The included link to lifesitenews.com opens up the probable concealed evil millieu of the many secretive Orthodox ecumenical negotiations with the perverted and/or disengenuous progressive local and Vatican RCC officials.

The referenced RCC Pope and clergy seem to share modern Freudian and feminist family and pastoral philosophy and theology with current Coptic and Greek Orthodox clergy such as Pope Tawadros, Bishops Gobriel, Serapion, Youssef, Angaelos; Greek Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and English/Greek Orthodox media star "for all innovations" Bishop Kallistos. 

Why do all of my returns to study of unorthodox innovations lead to the ridiculed, unpopular, plain dressed, clear thinking True/Genuine Orthodox hard heads?
Tryimg to group "world orthodoxy" into a strictly RC problem to bolster old calender schematic groups. Won't work here.
he

The recent chummy group photos of "World Orthodoxy's" Greek EP Bartholomew, Coptic Pope Tawadros, and RCC Pope Francis doubling up another innovative calendar apostacy, significantly confusing traditional Lentin and Easter worship throughout the entire Church is frustrating to me. Their secretive synergistic apostacy has practically eliminated all reasona dead ble means of addressing strictly RCC, Coptic, or Greek apostacy. Cohabiting skunks (atheistic psychotherapy, feminism, and homosexism) all smell the same.

I've experienced the demonic roaring lions administering the Coptic Tasbeha forum, just like you threaten to dictate here, and the Orthodox truth is dead there, but seems to still survive here.

If you ask me. I think everyone is secretly in communion with each other. The reason for this is because tunity hey are all scared of being wrong and not having something to cling too when that time comes. No matter how sueparate they may try to seem on the surface. Internally they are much closer than they show the public..?

It is most troubling to me that these teachers and guadians of the long-standing Othodox Patristic Traditions, of the Orthodox understanding of the Word of God, and of the Orthodox moral norms of  family and Church community relationships have unanimously encouraged the substitution  of unexamined and unregulated demonic atheistic WCC ecumenism, feminism, and freudianism as the moral and theological compass for the Traditional Orthodox Christian jurisdictions now entrusted to them. They should all be banished, in Union with RCC Pope Francis, for their personal betrayal of the fundamental apostalic beliefs and duties of their sacrid offices.

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #191 on: September 01, 2018, 03:25:12 PM »

Freud wasn't an Orthodox Christian.

Precisely, but the RCC, Greek, and Coptic fleadership have led in elevating Freud's mumbo-jumbo to the leading theological, gender, family, and  pastoral doctrines of their flocks.

He smokes cigars, though, and that's a-ok with me.

Freud's hatred of God and self-love, combined with the style of cigars he smokes and his effeminent smoking mannerisms in BBC The Century of the Self, and Nova Discovery History of Psychotherapy, suggest homosexuality to me. Fits in with the general dishonesty of his whole pseudo "science."

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #192 on: September 01, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
Freud prescribed conversion therapy, to people who thought that they needed it. You do know that, right?

If people requested it from him, if people said that believing they were gay made them uncomfortable, then he helped them. Otherwise, no.

Freud had a gay daughter, who lived with her partner 30 years.

He also wrote to the mother of a patient that being gay was "no vice, no crime, nothing to be ashamed of."

Read this.

https://www.damemagazine.com/2018/07/31/why-is-gay-conversion-therapy-still-legal/

Also, Freud said that heterosexual women suffto teachered from penis envy.

Feminists distinctly disagree with him on this.

Finally the secret OC.net Freudian closet door pops open. Atta girl Biro, clean house and soul, throw out all of the demonic feminist garbage and enjoy the blessings of righteous obedience and submission. Find an old TO/GO Faithful  sister to teach you God's rules for faithful Orthodox women.

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #193 on: September 01, 2018, 05:03:27 PM »
The moderators at Tasbeha were correct in their decisions.

Very hard to do.

I believe that I have corrected all of these lies and misrepresentations.

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #194 on: September 01, 2018, 05:13:02 PM »
You didn't answer my question about the brain event.

Why would anyone owe you an answer to such a personal question?

He didn't answer, and he doesn't have to. I couldn't make him. But why wouldn't he? He can speak for himself.

Because that's not a nice thing to ask a stranger (especially the hostile way you went about it) and he shouldn't have to?

Perhaps I also crossed some boundaries myself, and for that I apologize.

But IrishPilgrim, I'm sincerely worried about you. Going back over your post history, you seem majorly obsessed and hurting. I know you don't like therapists, but... it might be something to consider, man :-\ I don't think having a debate with you on these topics right now would be good for either of us. My initial response to you was also a mistake.

It's funny how you and Mor are trying to butt into the argument between me and him.

He is not a stranger. He has addressed himself to me on this board.

I have talked about my health problems on this board, and if he doesn't intend to answer the question, all he has to do is say so.

Again, you try to defend people you shouldn't.

Yet you also say he probably "has issues."

What I said didn't rise above that level and you know it.

I know what you're saying, even if you don't admit it.

Put me on Ignore if you don't like what I said.

The difference 'tween me and you is that I didn't jump to "you've got brain damage." I was merely extrapolating from his toxic past behavior. I have no idea what the "cause" of it is.

I'm not even trying to defend him, I'm just trying to stop this destructive tangent.

True Freudian offspring. Black is white. White is black. Lie is MY truth. God is bad. Monkey is my cousin. God is stupid. I am smart, know more than God. Blah, blah, blah ,.......

Offline Sethrak

• OC.net guru
  • Faith: Armenian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Etchmiadzin, Armenia
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2018, 08:07:13 PM »
I heard today on Catholic Radio : This in not a "Pedophiles Problem" within the Church it is an Homosexual Problem ~ Not completely
 but predominantly ~ crimes against children and young adults ``` This is not to say that Homosexuals are more likely to commit this type of crime but this by numbers seem to be almost completely one way ~ with that not being mentioned as important ```

Just as in all of Society at large it is the same ~ covens working for protection of, recognition, acceptance even favor ```

I agree with this ~ everywhere the speaker went on to say ~ in Hollywood , the news media ~ in the schools ~ on into government ```

We see it even ~ well ~ we'll see it ~ what do you think ```

« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:09:27 PM by Sethrak »

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2018, 08:07:29 PM »
The Vatican knew of a cover-up involving abusive priests, Pennsylvania AG says

In the latest scathing allegation against the Catholic church, Pennsylvania's attorney general said the Vatican knew about a cover-up involving sex abuse allegations against priests. "We have evidence that the Vatican had knowledge of the cover-up," Attorney General Josh Shapiro told NBC's "Today" show Tuesday. He later told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "Once the Vatican learned of it, I do not know if the Pope learned about it or not."...

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2018, 08:09:22 PM »
Let me reiterate something as well: a lot of the news coming out of this has been about sexual assaults of children. That's because that's the only thing the grand jury focused on. That was the scope of this: not cases involving adults, but only minors. We don't know how many adults would have been included had they investigated those cases as well.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #198 on: September 01, 2018, 08:19:46 PM »

In the latest scathing allegation against the Catholic church, Pennsylvania's attorney general said the Vatican knew about a cover-up involving sex abuse allegations against priests. "We have evidence that the Vatican had knowledge of the cover-up," Attorney General Josh Shapiro told NBC's "Today" show Tuesday. He later told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "Once the Vatican learned of it, I do not know if the Pope learned about it or not."...

I'll never understand the "deal with the devil" logic on the part of the various bishops and Vatican officials when it came to a cover-up like this. Were they afraid that the American priest shortage meant that there would be no one to replace these guys if they were defrocked? Were they afraid of the faithful losing their faith or respect for the RCC? Because it seems like all those problems will only get worse from here on out. Talk about a lack of foresight.

I just don't get it. Why put this much money and effort into protecting child molesters from doing jail time, unless I'm naive and it really was merely some venal "keep the money flowing" logic by cartoon cigar-chomping capitalist-bishops? Maybe I'm trying to rationalize the fundamentally irrational, though...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:21:26 PM by Volnutt »
Christ my God, set my heart on fire with love in You, that in its flame I may love You with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul and with all my strength, and my neighbor as myself, so that by keeping Your commandments I may glorify You the Giver of every good and perfect gift. Amen.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
    • Archive of Our Own works
« Reply #199 on: September 01, 2018, 08:26:39 PM »
Most pedophiles identify as straight.

They attack children because children are vulnerable. Not because they fell in love or something.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Parakeetist

Warning: stories have mature content.

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #200 on: September 01, 2018, 08:41:17 PM »
Most pedophiles identify as straight.

They attack children because children are vulnerable. Not because they fell in love or something.

Probably a combination of predation and attraction, especially since I'm guessing that most people with predatory aspects to their personality also don't want to admit it to themselves. People are complex and the mind's capacity for self-deception is astonishing.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #201 on: September 01, 2018, 08:41:23 PM »

I'll never understand the "deal with the devil" logic on the part of the various bishops and Vatican officials when it came to a cover-up like this. Were they afraid that the American priest shortage meant that there would be no one to replace these guys if they were defrocked? Were they afraid of the faithful losing their faith or respect for the RCC? Because it seems like all those problems will only get worse from here on out. Talk about a lack of foresight.

I just don't get it. Why put this much money and effort into protecting child molesters from doing jail time, unless I'm naive and it really was merely some venal "keep the money flowing" logic by cartoon cigar-chomping capitalist-bishops? Maybe I'm trying to rationalize the fundamentally irrational, though...

I don't get it either. I used to think--naively I guess--that this was partly a problem rooted in 'behavioralism.' That those of that school of thought, who dominated western psychology until recently, assured everyone that the perps could be reformed, which combined with the ideas of free will and forgiveness led well-meaning clergy to make bad choices. But clearly there was more to it than that, and even if that were the case you should still never send someone struggling with it into a situation where there is opportunity to lapse.

Offline Justin Kolodziej

• OC.net guru
  • Jurisdiction: Met. of Atlanta
« Reply #202 on: September 01, 2018, 09:04:06 PM »
Here's an interesting statistical analysis of the grand jury report. It seems to indicate that things are indeed improving and that "Both datasets show that 1960-1990 (a full generation!!!) was a terrible time to be a Catholic child.  And the period from 1970-1985 was worst of all." Nevertheless the usual "lies, damned lies, and statistics" caveat applies.

Quote from: Michael, Pope of Rome
We should fortify ourselves with the truths of the Faith. Our main focus should be to become saints. Unfortunately some spend much of their time in either trying to sort things out or what is worse, trying to convince the world that they are right. If we all aim at sanctifying ourselves, God will intervene and He will straighten things out. We cannot do it without Him.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #203 on: September 01, 2018, 09:09:11 PM »
I wonder if at some point they just said, "Hey guys, let's stop keeping detailed records of the felonies our people are committing and getting away with."

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #204 on: September 01, 2018, 09:21:36 PM »

I don't get it either. I used to think--naively I guess--that this was partly a problem rooted in 'behavioralism.' That those of that school of thought, who dominated western psychology until recently, assured everyone that the perps could be reformed, which combined with the ideas of free will and forgiveness led well-meaning clergy to make bad choices. But clearly there was more to it than that, and even if that were the case you should still never send someone struggling with it into a situation where there is opportunity to lapse.

I know I've seen Christianity in general criticized on the grounds that forgiveness is too easy of a cover for abusers (call it a terrible misunderstanding of the Nietzschean slave morality critique).

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2018, 05:51:00 PM »

Relevant to this linen or discussion or else even more confusing, not sure. Either way, it made me sad and sick.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:51:28 PM by Volnutt »

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches
« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2018, 03:03:03 PM »
This serious thread has gone off into so many stupid, stupid tangents...

Online Tzimis

• Site Supporter
  • Protokentarchos
  • If you die before you die, then you will not die
  • Jurisdiction: GOA
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2018, 03:15:36 PM »
This serious thread has gone off into so many stupid, stupid tangents...

Not really.  Its dealing with decision that are made behind closed doors. So its all related.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2018, 03:54:35 PM »
As if politics doesn't motivate the Eastern Church?

Volnutt is right. This thread is way off track.

Online Antonis

• Μέγα το Θαύμα!
  • Archon
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2018, 09:15:21 PM »
Thread locked pending moderator review.
"This is the one from the beginning, who seemed to be new, yet was found to be ancient and always young, being born in the hearts of the saints."
Letter to Diognetus 11.4

Online Antonis

• Μέγα το Θαύμα!
  • Archon
« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2018, 09:29:58 PM »
Unlocked. Further off-topic posting in this thread will result in warnings.

Thank you for using OC.net,

Antonis
Section Moderator
"This is the one from the beginning, who seemed to be new, yet was found to be ancient and always young, being born in the hearts of the saints."
Letter to Diognetus 11.4

Offline Rohzek

• OC.net guru
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2018, 09:52:23 PM »
biro is slowly becoming a left-wing version of Porter O'Doran. This is great.
"Il ne faut imaginer Dieu ni trop bon, ni méchant. La justice est entre l'excès de la clémence et la cruauté, ainsi que les peines finies sont entre l'impunité et les peines éternelles." - Denise Diderot, Pensées philosophiques 1746

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2018, 02:52:01 PM »

Get. Professional. Help.

Get Ye behind me Satan. No mercenary, atheist, heretics for me. Make mine Scriptural, Patristic, Traditional Orthodox Christian ONLY.

Offline irishpilgrim

« Reply #213 on: September 09, 2018, 03:00:39 PM »

Get. Professional. Help.

Preferably from a qualified Freudian analyst.

Get Ye also behind me, Satan. Don't pimp your whores as God's agents.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 03:03:31 PM by irishpilgrim »

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #214 on: September 09, 2018, 07:14:01 PM »

Not really.

I would like to say something, but I'm afraid I'm going to get banned if I do.

Don't speak to me again.

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Hoplitarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Freemason Homo Church Infiltrator
« Reply #215 on: September 09, 2018, 09:23:01 PM »

Not really.

I would like to say something, but I'm afraid I'm going to get banned if I do.

Don't speak to me again.

You know very well it takes a lot to get banned.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline Hawkeye

• Διονύσιος ὁ Ουρουγουανός
  • OC.net guru
  • Matthew 27:52-53
  • Faith: Like unto Neronov
  • Jurisdiction: Old Rite, Chapelist
« Reply #216 on: September 10, 2018, 04:08:31 AM »
Burn them all.
"Take heed, you who listen to me: Our misfortune is inevitable, we cannot escape it. If God allows scandals, it is that the elect shall be revealed. Let them be burned, let them be purified, let them who have been tried be made manifest among you."   - The Life of the Archpriest Avvakum by Himself

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Toumarches

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Hypatos

Offline Sharbel

• Glory to God in all things!
  • OC.net guru
  • Jurisdiction: Greek
« Reply #219 on: October 12, 2018, 11:49:34 AM »
Card. Wuerl resigns, yet remains an administrator of the diocese.  After all, he has "sufficient elements to ‘justify’ [his] actions and distinguish between what it means to cover up crimes or not to deal with problems, and to commit some mistakes".  According to PP FI, criticism for factual criminal and immoral behaviors is a "sterile division sown by the father of lies who, trying to hurt the shepherd". 

This is clericalism to the highest level imaginable, pretending to be an innocent lamb while everyone else is the devil.  Then again, it's infallible clericalism, so of course it has to be of the highest order.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:50:42 AM by Sharbel »
Sanctus Deus
ܩܕܝܫܐ ܐܢ̱ܬ ܠܐ ܡܝܘܬܐ
Άγιος ο Θεός

Offline Jackson02

• High Elder
  • Faith: Genuine Orthodox Church
  • Jurisdiction: Inquiring
« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2018, 02:42:43 PM »
Card. Wuerl resigns, yet remains an administrator of the diocese.  After all, he has "sufficient elements to ‘justify’ [his] actions and distinguish between what it means to cover up crimes or not to deal with problems, and to commit some mistakes".  According to PP FI, criticism for factual criminal and immoral behaviors is a "sterile division sown by the father of lies who, trying to hurt the shepherd". 

This is clericalism to the highest level imaginable, pretending to be an innocent lamb while everyone else is the devil.  Then again, it's infallible clericalism, so of course it has to be of the highest order.

You really do give great responses Sharbel.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:42:57 PM by Jackson02 »