OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 04:19:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More of the Same Old Jew Bashing  (Read 16388 times) Average Rating: 0
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #360 on: July 14, 2011, 05:28:27 PM »

What?Huh? Did he do Mein Kampf too?!

(I jk.)

TA: The cartoons on the side, too much! I want to get this but I would have to hide it under my bed.

Little foggy here on your meaning,  This is a graphic treatment of the development of the "text" and how it was used to harm.

Use the "look inside" feature on the amazon site to get a feel for the style.

Sorry if I ain't getting the irony this time. //:=(

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #361 on: July 14, 2011, 05:30:52 PM »

And pretty much every living thing on the planet.
I agree, it is dangerous.

One group was last living in Judea nearly 2000 years ago and the other was living in Judea less than 100 years ago

So, using that logic, if I take something of yours, after a time passes, you no longer have claim to it? So, can I steal your car and house? In say, 10 years, they're mine, right? Or 20 years? 50? 100?
So the Jews claim on their land became invalid after a specific amount of time? please remember, their claim to the land wasnt ALWAYS 2000 years old, at one time their claim was new.

Israel's Law of Return
That IS a pretty twisted rule actually....

primuspilus

Can the American Indians claim the whole of North America and demand that all those of European ancestry move out?

No, not effectively.  There are people who have vested interests in the US staying the way it is, and they have lots and lots in the way of weaponry.  This is the same reason that Israel stays Israeli and not Palestinian.  When it comes to who is in charge morality plays second fiddle to balance of power.

Without the US that balance of power would change rapidly.

Most likely.  On that line, perhaps it might be best if Israel were to integrate the Palestinians a bit more, just in the interests of their long term survival.  Payback's a [female dog].  

But honestly, I'm not sure how much they can do.  Gaza was a test run.  As it turns out, it's a giant ghetto with Katyusha drive-by's and everything.  If they were to attempt at making something of themselves they would have more of a case but as it is I can't see them getting their own country, and if they did it would be a festering latrine.  The only argument they have is that they have a more recent claim to the land than Israel.  Israel's claim may be 2000 years old but it is backed up by bullets, and as they have been shown, they have no compunction about killing those who contest their claim.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:35:22 PM by vamrat » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #362 on: July 14, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »

Whenever somebody says "not to...", they are about to do that very thing.

This thread makes me want to cry and vomit. I've already done the first. The second should be any minute now.

I thought I did have a right to my opinion and I didn't have to run it by you. What is this, an FBI interrogation room? It's not correct until you think it is?  Lips Sealed

Wow, do you have to hate the Jews to be on this board?

At least you noticed that this thread was the place I lost my hope in my church. Thank you for reading something.  Undecided

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #363 on: July 14, 2011, 05:31:12 PM »

Have you ever heard of a book called The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? You would get a real feel for the Talmudic philosophy held and defended by many members of the Jewish elite.
I just saw this and I'm not sure whether to scream with laughter or well, just scream.
Oh sreaming is certainly understandable. It is a horrendous work. I pray the things planned will not come to be.

It is also worth pointing out that this guy gave the blessing for its publication :

This is great evidence that either he could see that perhaps the garbage and nonsense that text propagates would come to light and maybe bring an end to hating Jews en masse, or a reminder that Saints definitely ain't perfect.

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #364 on: July 14, 2011, 05:35:02 PM »

This thread makes me want to cry and vomit. I've already done the first. The second should be any minute now.

I thought I did have a right to my opinion and I didn't have to run it by you. What is this, an FBI interrogation room? It's not correct until you think it is?  Lips Sealed

At least you noticed that this thread was the place I lost my hope in my church. Thank you for reading something.  Undecided

Please demonstrate to me how I have in this thread shown that I hate Jews.

I upbraid Xenia and the other one for what I find to be hateful talk against Jews. And I agree with Xenia about Zionism on certain points.

Does the question of what it means to be a Jew and Zionism intersect? Of course. Sorry, I have a nuanced view on things.

My crayon box had more than two colors.

Jonathan Gress
Warned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

« Reply #365 on: July 14, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »

Really a silly thing to argue over, but as someone who speaks fluent Yiddish as a result of my upbringing, I'd think I would know.

Indeed, it's a silly thing for you to keep bringing up, just like your endless repetition of your childhood anecdotes about Jews talking bad behind Christians' backs etc. You may well have the lowest ratio of new insights to number of posts of anyone on this forum.

A fluent Yiddish speaker in America today? Well, you are a rarity.

Not really. All Chasidic Jewish communities, and some of the stricter "regular" Orthodox communities, regularly use Yiddish as their daily language of communication amongst themselves, with English reserved for outsiders (akin to the way the Old Order Amish speak High German amongst themselves but use English to communicate with outsiders).

All Chasidic Jewish kiddies, from a very young age, are bilingual in both Yiddish and the language of their native country.

Same in the UK. You hear Yiddish spoken in Stamford Hill although the dialect can vary from block to block sometimes and there's a difference between older people who have a definite 'Yiddish' accent and the young ones, the under 30s, who speak it like Londoners. A linguist's paradise.

Margart

You mean they vary in their pronunciation of Yiddish or in their pronunciation of English?

By the way, Old Order Amish don't speak High German as an everyday language. They use it in their services and prayers, but their everyday language is quite different and varies from community to community. Most Amish in America came from either Switzerland or the Palatinate, so their spoken dialects are generally derived from one or both of these dialect regions, though now there is also considerable English influence.

Example: in Lancaster County Amish communities, who I believe are largely descended from Palatine settlers (Pfalz), the word for "run" is "laafen", but "house" is "haus", while in High German, "run" is "laufen". This is because in High German, Middle German ou, loufen, merged with û, hûs, as au, so laufen, haus, but in the Palatine region, ou and û developed differently, as aa and au respectively.

In Stamford Hill the kind of Yiddish can vary a lot. I don't know if it's still like this now (I imagine there has been a lot of integration) but when my mother was young there were distinct areas within the neighbourhood depending on where the inhabitants had originally come from.

I didn't make the comment about the Amish. I am sure I know nothing about them  Smiley

Margaret

That makes a lot of sense. Yiddish varied widely among different communities: there were distinct Lithuanian, Polish, Hungarian and Romanian dialects, and even within those areas there was variation. It would be really interesting to know if Yiddish began to differentiate among the communities they settled in London. I don't know anything about that.

The Amish thing was in response to Xenia.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #366 on: July 14, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »

You do understand the concept of debate, don't you?  One side presents their opinion and the other presents theirs along with supporting evidence (this evidence may also include things that negate your opinion).  Orthonorm wasn't at any point denying your right to your opinion.  He was just offering a different opinion and presenting the reasons why he considered his opinion superior.

Furthermore, the "everyone here hates Jews on this board" is getting old.  You aren't the only one, just the most recent one, and thus you incur my wrath (and for that I apologize).  There are lots of people here that don't hate Jews.  There are plenty of people here who are converts from Judaism, and others still who currently practice Judaism.  I for one don't hate Jews.  They always gave me good grades... Wink
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #367 on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:02 PM »

What?Huh? Did he do Mein Kampf too?!

(I jk.)

TA: The cartoons on the side, too much! I want to get this but I would have to hide it under my bed.

Little foggy here on your meaning,  This is a graphic treatment of the development of the "text" and how it was used to harm.

Use the "look inside" feature on the amazon site to get a feel for the style.

Sorry if I ain't getting the irony this time. //:=(

Yeh, I was being cheeky. I saw that it was a history of the text and not the text itself. Sometimes I make a joke and doesn't come out quite right. My apologies.

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #368 on: July 14, 2011, 05:44:31 PM »

General discussion of how we are to relate to the Jews is one thing and permissible on this public thread, but discussion of the state of Israel and its relations with the surrounding Palestinians is by definition politics. Therefore, I ask that we put an end to all discussion of Israeli/Palestinian relations on this thread and save it for the Politics board. Consider this a formal request.

Thank you.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #369 on: July 14, 2011, 05:45:30 PM »

Quote from: vamrat
You aren't the only one, just the most recent one, and thus you incur my wrath (and for that I apologize).

Too late.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #370 on: July 14, 2011, 05:52:03 PM »

Agreed, but that actually wasn't my intent.

Definitely some pretty embarrassing, nasty stuff in here.

Of course you have that right, and I didn't mean to interrogate.  When I asked you in the other thread, I was genuinely trying to get your feedback/opinion, but you got standoffish.  This is a discussion board though, and I thought it appropriate to ask.  Additionally, your personal opinions may not be in-line with the actual teachings of the Church.  In that case, you are free to have them, but they are not correct and this should be pointed out to you (happens to me almost constantly).

Wow, do you have to hate the Jews to be on this board?  Roll Eyes
There's seemingly some present on here, but you also mistake any criticism of the nation-state Israel, arguments claiming Jews are Israel, etc. to be hate for Jews.  Feel free to call out the actual hateful stuff, but your discernment on this is greatly lacking.  There are many Jews around the world who are highly critical of Israel.  There are many Jews who do not believe that the country of Israel has anything to do with Biblical Israel.  Again, I'll write something of a disclaimer before I do it, but I don't intend this as an insult but as my perception: some of your views on these issues are not particularly nuanced.  Please don't mistake the legitimate criticism for hatred.     

I'm sorry that this has happened, but I'm unsure of how to address this.  You can write us all off as anti-Jew if you want, but I urge you not to jeopardize your path due to matters like this.  There are difficult and divisive issues out there, and there are careless and insensitive people (especially on the internet).  Perhaps these type of forums aren't best suited for you, but don't give up on the Church over difficult topics.  You can't legitimately create a church that echoes all of your beliefs.
Prayers headed your way, whether you want them or not.  police 

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
Xenia1918
High Elder

Faith: Praying for Divine guidance

« Reply #371 on: July 14, 2011, 07:28:46 PM »

Huh
 Shocked
Okay. I give up.
Not to gang up, but you also still believe that Jews are the Biblical Israel, yet fail to provide any reasoning for this.  Then you get mad when people point out that St. Paul and the Church Fathers teach something different (this includes those of the "Holy Roman Church").

Things get a bit dicey with the issue, but your positions on this are equally as extreme as those on the other end of the spectrum.

I have to say that when I FIRST read the New Testament (even as a Jew, years ago), I saw "Christians/the Church is the New Israel" all over the place. It was the very first impression I got as I read it. Especially the parable of the wicked vinedressers.

"O God, enlarge within us the sense of fellowship with all living things, our brothers the animals to whom Thou gavest the earth as their home in common with us..." (from the Prayer of St Basil the Great)

REAL RC: http://www.traditionalmass.org
REAL OC: http://www.orthodoxinfo.com
Cognomen
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Phyletism Rules, OK

Ungrateful Biped

« Reply #372 on: July 14, 2011, 07:58:21 PM »

I have to say that when I FIRST read the New Testament (even as a Jew, years ago), I saw "Christians/the Church is the New Israel" all over the place. It was the very first impression I got as I read it. Especially the parable of the wicked vinedressers.

Kinda hard to miss, isn't it?  How could __ million Protestant Fundies be wrong?

North American Eastern Orthodox Parish Council Delegate for the Canonization of Saints Twin Towers and Pentagon, as well as the Propagation of the Doctrine of the Assumption of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 (NAEOPCDCSTTPPDAMAFM®).
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #373 on: July 14, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »

Interestingly, Fr. Thomas Hopko's exegesis would say the Christians ain't the new Israel per se.

There is a definitive Israel for him and it ain't new.

*possibly undramatic pause*

Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #374 on: July 14, 2011, 09:43:54 PM »

Interestingly, Fr. Thomas Hopko's exegesis would say the Christians ain't the new Israel per se.

The term "NEW Israel" can be misleading. Its still ONE Israel, its just that the composition has changed: from 100% physical, national Israel, to 100% Christian, made up of both Jewish and Gentile believers in Christ.)

"O God, enlarge within us the sense of fellowship with all living things, our brothers the animals to whom Thou gavest the earth as their home in common with us..." (from the Prayer of St Basil the Great)

orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2011, 12:33:03 AM »

The term "NEW Israel" can be misleading. Its still ONE Israel, its just that the composition has changed: from 100% physical, national Israel, to 100% Christian, made up of both Jewish and Gentile believers in Christ.)

Not according to Fr. Thomas Hopko, at least not strictly. It is one of his "asides" he makes frequently that I find quite interesting.

Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #376 on: July 15, 2011, 12:39:29 AM »

Not according to Fr. Thomas Hopko, at least not strictly. It is one of his "asides" he makes frequently that I find quite interesting.
What is his position and what patristics does he use to back it up?

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
SolEX01
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #377 on: July 15, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »

But there is no Jew or Gentile in Christ.  If you're going to put on Christ (which I'm sure you won't), you become part of the new Jerusalem and I'm not talking about the city called Jerusalem in the nation called Israel.  As is said in the Resurrection hymns sung early on Easter Sunday morning...

Shine, shine, O New Jerusalem

Edited for content
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 12:47:59 AM by SolEX01 » Logged
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2011, 12:42:33 AM »

What is his position and what patristics does he use to back it up?

Everyone and Patristics . . . There is a taxis to exegesis you know.

I'll just put the answer out there and see if anyone has any Patristics for it, then if there is any gruff, I will add his interesting reasoning (again nearly always in passing, I am trying to get him to pin his reasoning down a little bit).

Israel is Jesus Christ.

celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #379 on: July 15, 2011, 01:38:50 AM »

When it comes to who is in charge morality plays second fiddle to balance of power.

Sadly this is the truth.  Cry

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2011, 01:38:50 AM »

That is how you are treating us...

No one here hates Jews. We disagree with Zionism. We believe in universal racial equality, I'm sorry that you don't agree.

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #381 on: July 15, 2011, 01:38:51 AM »

But there is no Jew or Gentile in Christ.  If you're going to put on Christ (which I'm sure you won't), you become part of the new Jerusalem and I'm not talking about the city called Jerusalem in the nation called Israel.  As is said in the Resurrection hymns sung early on Easter Sunday morning...

Edited for content

All you are doing is agreeing with her... Duhr Duhr Duhr

Forgive my sins.
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #382 on: July 15, 2011, 10:58:24 AM »

Edited for content

All you are doing is agreeing with her... Duhr Duhr Duhr

I realized that too.  Grin

SolEX01
Merarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #383 on: July 15, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »

I'm not in agreement with Xenia or with celticfan.  This clearly demonstrates your ignorance in that the new Israel has nothing to do with the modern state of Israel.   Wink
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #384 on: July 15, 2011, 02:44:36 PM »

I'm not in agreement with Xenia or with celticfan.  This clearly demonstrates your ignorance in that the new Israel has nothing to do with the modern state of Israel.   Wink

I guess you havent been reading our posts, genius. Both Xenia and I know that the New Israel is THE CHURCH. If you'd read through our posts on this thread it'd be pretty obvious that we are anti "State of Israel.

Conrats on showing that you cannot read!

Forgive my sins.
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #385 on: July 15, 2011, 03:52:07 PM »

I guess you havent been reading our posts, genius. Both Xenia and I know that the New Israel is THE CHURCH. If you'd read through our posts on this thread it'd be pretty obvious that we are anti "State of Israel.

AGREED! In fact I don't refer to the state as "Israel", I call it the zionist entity for that reason.

Jonathan Gress
Warned
Archon

Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »

AGREED! In fact I don't refer to the state as "Israel", I call it the zionist entity for that reason.

Would that make the United States the Masonic Entity? Or has someone made that joke before?
SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2011, 04:18:38 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

"1984" the Movie was quite good.  You guys should watch it and maybe learn something.   Grin
CBGardner
Site Supporter
High Elder

Jurisdiction: OCA

Ask w/ tears, seek w/ obedience, knock w/ patience

« Reply #388 on: July 15, 2011, 05:05:30 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

So true in regards to the spiritual struggle. Is the rest of this thread still going ....

Authentic zeal is not directed towards anything but union in Christ, or against anything but our own fallenness.

"Beardliness is next to Godliness."- Asteriktos
SolEX01
Merarches

« Reply #389 on: July 15, 2011, 05:21:37 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

So true in regards to the spiritual struggle. Is the rest of this thread still going ....

I think this thread has been DOA for quite a while as the sock puppets think they have the upper hand....
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #390 on: July 15, 2011, 08:30:53 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

I think this thread has been DOA for quite a while as the sock puppets think they have the upper hand....

Yup...they are retreating.

First they try to see if anyone would buy the claim that "The Jews" were behind 911.

Of course you need to be mad as a hatter to buy that one, but if they can rope someone into that, they have a good recruit.

After that failed here they went to a straight up Elders of Zion approach. Jews are responsible for the Genocide (s) against them, The Rothchilds run the World...etc etc. 

Not much traction there..

So finally they need to retreat to Israel bashing which they figure will get them a sympathetic comment or two. It's their last resort pretty much. IMHO

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2011, 08:40:07 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

First they try to see if anyone would buy the claim that "The Jews" were behind 911.

Of course you need to be mad as a hatter to buy that one, but if they can rope someone into that, they have a good recruit.

After that failed here they went to a straight up Elders of Zion approach. Jews are responsible for the Genocide (s) against them, The Rothchilds run the World...etc etc. 

So finally they need to retreat to Israel bashing which they figure will get them a sympathetic comment or two. It's their last resort pretty much. IMHO
Retreating would imply the opposition generated compelling arguments. As it is, none have been given. More like the sheeple failed to debunk the claims of the so-called anti-Semites™. I would normally encourage you to keep trying, but debunking reality can be a difficult task indeed.

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2011, 08:44:49 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Retreating would imply the opposition generated compelling arguments. As it is, none have been given. More like the sheeple failed to debunk the claims of the so-called anti-Semites™. I would normally encourage you to keep trying, but debunking reality can be a difficult task indeed.

Not really... Most people refused to engage you in any sort of serious manner.  Your claims are either too offensive or too weird/stupid for anyone to take their time with.

That's with the exception of the Jews did 911 claim. That was taken apart in great detail and rather handily I might add.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 08:46:21 PM by Marc1152 » Logged

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #393 on: July 15, 2011, 08:52:37 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

Not really... Most people refused to engage you in any sort of serious manner.  Your claims are either too offensive or too weird/stupid for anyone to take their time with.

Yup. I would be frankly embarrassed if I had taken the time to put together a "compelling argument" against this silliness.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Stephen St. Pierre

Faith: Inquirer to Eastern Orthodoxy

This user has been banned.

« Reply #394 on: July 15, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

That's with the exception of the Jews did 911 claim. That was taken apart in great detail and rather handily I might add.

Got a link to that debunking? Everyone I know thinks Israel did it too. I thought it was pretty weird all of the Israeli connections around 9/11. Personally, I think if there has been an increase in anti-Semitism that's why. YouTube is full of stuff about it.

I don't know. I would like to see it refuted.
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

« Reply #395 on: July 15, 2011, 09:02:31 PM »

YouTube is full of stuff about it.

Fixed.

Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2011, 09:03:43 PM »

Everyone I know thinks Israel did it too. I thought it was pretty weird all of the Israeli connections around 9/11. Personally, I think if there has been an increase in anti-Semitism that's why. YouTube is full of stuff about it.

Youtube, that unfailing beacon of veracity.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Stephen St. Pierre

« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »

Cheesy Good one! Yes, YouTube can be full of it. But most of the stuff I'm talking about is from the TV News. Stuff that was broadcast once and then disappeared into the memory hole. If you go to Fox's website to look for this story they aired in their archives it says "this story no longer exists". Here's the story I'm talking about, they did like a four part series ten minutes a day for four days about it. Israeli Espionage

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEOecRtBU7U&feature=player_embedded

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o17SSuuZDkA&feature=player_embedded

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VclAeKYYvBc&feature=player_embedded

part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVRsmodmCTE&feature=player_embedded
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #398 on: July 15, 2011, 10:19:30 PM »

Cheesy Good one! Yes, YouTube can be full of it. But most of the stuff I'm talking about is from the TV News. Stuff that was broadcast once and then disappeared into the memory hole. If you go to Fox's website to look for this story they aired in their archives it says "this story no longer exists". Here's the story I'm talking about, they did like a four part series ten minutes a day for four days about it. Israeli Espionage

Well hello! You're new here.. How the heck are ya? How did you learn about this board?... Ever hear of Brother Nataniel? Are you a member of his group....?

Ya..We had an entire thread here about 911. We have an engineer on this forum who took apart all the silly claims.. Maybe someone can remember the title of the thread. It wrapped up about 4 weeks ago.. sorry you missed it.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:20:06 PM by Marc1152 » Logged

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2011, 10:40:36 PM »

Everyone I know thinks Israel did it too. I thought it was pretty weird all of the Israeli connections around 9/11. Personally, I think if there has been an increase in anti-Semitism that's why. YouTube is full of stuff about it.

Youtube, that unfailing beacon of veracity.

You dare doubt the font of wisdom that gave unto us Justin Bieber!?!?!?!?!?
Stephen St. Pierre

« Reply #400 on: July 15, 2011, 11:22:27 PM »

Well hello! You're new here.. How the heck are ya? How did you learn about this board?... Ever hear of Brother Nataniel? Are you a member of his group....?

Ya..We had an entire thread here about 911. We have an engineer on this forum who took apart all the silly claims.. Maybe someone can remember the title of the thread. It wrapped up about 4 weeks ago.. sorry you missed it.

Hi! Thanks. I had googled "Orthodox Christianity Karl Marx" to see what if anything the Church teaches about Communism. There was one about the Vatican giving Marx the thumbs-up, then the one about his monument getting moved. Some people seem to think Marxism is cool, but I can't see how that could be so I was trying to find what the Orthodox Church teaches about him and his teachings if anything. I found this place is interesting.

Yes, I've heard of Brother Nathaniel. You guys are not big fans I take it from this thread! I am not a member of his group. What is his group? He makes YouTube videos I know. I tried to search for "9/11" but it says it's less than two characters and it won't work. I'll have to try the full words September and eleventh maybe? Thanks for your help!
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #401 on: July 16, 2011, 01:33:40 AM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

"1984" the Movie was quite good.  You guys should watch it and maybe learn something.   Grin

You're preaching to the choir mate, love that film.

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #402 on: July 16, 2011, 01:33:40 AM »

They have plenty of engineers who disagree with him...

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #403 on: July 16, 2011, 01:33:40 AM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

No, "you people" just gave up on the argument. Sorry.

Forgive my sins.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #404 on: July 16, 2011, 10:07:11 AM »

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

No, "you people" just gave up on the argument. Sorry.

Yes, please declare yourself the Winner.. Perfect..

Tags: Jews anti-Semitism 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: