OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 08:43:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More of the Same Old Jew Bashing  (Read 17451 times) Average Rating: 0
celticfan1888
Production Operator - Chemtrusion
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholicism
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of America

« Reply #225 on: July 13, 2011, 12:58:44 AM »

And one more thing ( then we can start drinking).

It's interesting how you (Xenia) think because Rocor is considered strict or Traditional that it is further away from Judaism.

Judaism and Orthodox Christianity are not at two opposite poles. Your wrong assumption may be that the more Orthodox Christian you are, the less you share commonalities with Judaism.

St. John Chrysostom - "demons dwell in the synagogue". He compared the synagogue to a pagan temple, representing it as the source of all vices and heresies.

He described it as a place worse than a brothel and a drinking shop; it was a den of scoundrels, the repair of wild beasts, a temple of demons, the refuge of brigands and debauchees, and the cavern of devils, a criminal assembly of the assassins of Christ.

But I guess St. John Chrysostom is an antisemite in your eyes Marc?

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2011, 12:58:44 AM »

Actually my only brother is Gay.. Maybe we can introduce them.

You promote homosexuality now?

Forgive my sins.
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2011, 03:07:46 AM »

Everyone take a look at Philoumenos' posts, and then look at SaintIaint's posts... the similarity, not only in content, but in tone, style, and presentation, is uncanny.

Also, the way he keeps changing his forum titles, so he appears to be saying something 'nice' on the sly.  Roll Eyes Does he think we have no memories?

I mean, really. Do he and his friends think the rest of us really buy this "I don't hate Jews, even though I talk in coded anti-Semitic language, I just don't like Zionism" hoohah? For pity's sake!

Have you *ever* met anyone who was not anti-Semitic and at the same time ranted about the Jews controlling the banks and the media?

Ever?

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
 Roll Eyes

I hate to dignify this kind of cr*p with more attention, but just to give him one chance, here goes.

You know, there are only a few million Jews on the planet. A few.

There are undoubtedly millions upon millions of bank branches.

Unless every single Jewish person on the planet owns several bank branches, and people of other faiths own exactly zero, the 'theory' goes into the toilet.

Where it belongs.

What are you all junior detectives around here? What's my IP? What's my email? Call the ADL!

Apparently you all think I'm Saint Iaint?

Why should I answer your ridiculous assertion? You never responded to or even acknowledged mine.

Tell me:  Who does run the Federal Reserve? You basically inferred that I am crazy, offering me some of your pills but you haven't proven that as I asked you to. Now you think you can just carry on as if you have proven it? Uh uh.

You guys have turned this into a thread which seems to presuppose that I have a problem with ALL Jews - when I've made it quite clear that is not the case. But still you carry on in that vein! Nevermind ALL JEWS. Right now we're only talking about specifics: Who OWNS and RUNS the United States Federal Reserve? I'll respond fully to you when you respond to me. Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Who creates money out of thin air at taxpayer expense at the Fed? Forget any other question for now. You want to call me crazy? PROVE IT I SAID!

(Here, I'll throw you a little bone regarding your question: Individual Bank branches are OWNED by the parent bank. They have Bank Managers.)
For the record, Philoumenos has been positively identified as the banned poster Saint Iaint and has been banned (again) accordingly.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:08:50 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2011, 03:45:36 AM »

Everyone take a look at Philoumenos' posts, and then look at SaintIaint's posts... the similarity, not only in content, but in tone, style, and presentation, is uncanny.

Also, the way he keeps changing his forum titles, so he appears to be saying something 'nice' on the sly.  Roll Eyes Does he think we have no memories?

I mean, really. Do he and his friends think the rest of us really buy this "I don't hate Jews, even though I talk in coded anti-Semitic language, I just don't like Zionism" hoohah? For pity's sake!

Have you *ever* met anyone who was not anti-Semitic and at the same time ranted about the Jews controlling the banks and the media?

Ever?

Roll Eyes

I hate to dignify this kind of cr*p with more attention, but just to give him one chance, here goes.

Unless every single Jewish person on the planet owns several bank branches, and people of other faiths own exactly zero, the 'theory' goes into the toilet.

Where it belongs.

What are you all junior detectives around here? What's my IP? What's my email? Call the ADL!

Why should I answer your ridiculous assertion? You never responded to or even acknowledged mine.

Tell me:  Who does run the Federal Reserve? You basically inferred that I am crazy, offering me some of your pills but you haven't proven that as I asked you to. Now you think you can just carry on as if you have proven it? Uh uh.

You guys have turned this into a thread which seems to presuppose that I have a problem with ALL Jews - when I've made it quite clear that is not the case. But still you carry on in that vein! Nevermind ALL JEWS. Right now we're only talking about specifics: Who OWNS and RUNS the United States Federal Reserve? I'll respond fully to you when you respond to me. Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Who creates money out of thin air at taxpayer expense at the Fed? Forget any other question for now. You want to call me crazy? PROVE IT I SAID!

(Here, I'll throw you a little bone regarding your question: Individual Bank branches are OWNED by the parent bank. They have Bank Managers.)
For the record, Philoumenos has been positively identified as the banned poster Saint Iaint and has been banned (again) accordingly.
If this is the case, then why is Saint Iaint marked "Muted" and Philoumenos labelled "Warned"?

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
CRCulver
OC.net guru

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Church of Finland and Romanian Orthodox Church

St Stephen of Perm, missionary to speakers of Komi

« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2011, 03:49:08 AM »

If this is the case, then why is Saint Iaint marked "Muted" and Philoumenos labelled "Warned"?

Wait a few hours and see.
Margaret S.

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #230 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:40 AM »

I'd like to correct a few things...first, its glatt kosher, not "glut".

The Rav i know told me that there isn't a "correct" English transliteration of Hebrew characters and that many different Jews spell it all different ways in English. Hes a Jewish Rabbi and he spells things all over the place.

Thank you, Poppy! Glatt is a Yiddish word and there's no standard way of putting Yiddish into English and "all over the place" is about the best description I can think of  Cheesy

Margaret
Xenia1918
High Elder

Faith: Praying for Divine guidance

« Reply #231 on: July 13, 2011, 09:52:28 AM »

The Rav i know told me that there isn't a "correct" English transliteration of Hebrew characters and that many different Jews spell it all different ways in English. Hes a Jewish Rabbi and he spells things all over the place.

Thank you, Poppy! Glatt is a Yiddish word and there's no standard way of putting Yiddish into English and "all over the place" is about the best description I can think of  Cheesy

Margaret

In all my years as an Orthodox Jew I have to say I never saw anyone spell it as "glut".

"O God, enlarge within us the sense of fellowship with all living things, our brothers the animals to whom Thou gavest the earth as their home in common with us..." (from the Prayer of St Basil the Great)

REAL RC: http://www.traditionalmass.org
REAL OC: http://www.orthodoxinfo.com
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #232 on: July 13, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »

The conspiracy types here like to post almost entirely in Free-for-All and the private fora. Not just the occasional thread, but the majority of their posts. There's a reason for that. Those sections are seldom regulated (not a criticism, just a fact).

That right there tells you quite a bit.  Roll Eyes

There still are some really interesting individuals  Tongue who think there was no flight to the Moon and the whole thing was faked. One of them came up to John Glenn and started to bother him. John punched him right in the face.

That was Buzz Aldrin (the only other astronaut that could challenge John Glenn in badassery).  Great story.  Witnesses confirmed that the other guy initiated physical contact so no charges on Buzz.  Booya.

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
CRCulver
OC.net guru

« Reply #233 on: July 13, 2011, 10:34:46 AM »

In all my years as an Orthodox Jew I have to say I never saw anyone spell it as "glut".

"Glut kosher" gets about 40 Google hits.
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #234 on: July 13, 2011, 10:37:11 AM »

"Glut kosher" gets about 40 Google hits.

That's because there are a lot of Jews who were not raised Orthodox, but grew up on the periphery as a result of living near or working with some Orthodox Jews (as in Marc's case), and misheard it pronounced. What can I say?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:38:07 AM by Xenia1918 » Logged

"O God, enlarge within us the sense of fellowship with all living things, our brothers the animals to whom Thou gavest the earth as their home in common with us..." (from the Prayer of St Basil the Great)

Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #235 on: July 13, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »

Thank you, Poppy! Glatt is a Yiddish word and there's no standard way of putting Yiddish into English and "all over the place" is about the best description I can think of  Cheesy

Margaret

In Yiddish, "glatt" is spelled gimel, lamed, tav. The vowel to make the word from GLT into "glatt" is the AH vowel, which is pronounced "Gl-AH-t. The only way it could be Glut would be if an incorrect vowel (the UH vowel) were put there instead.

Really a silly thing to argue over, but as someone who speaks fluent Yiddish as a result of my upbringing, I'd think I would know.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 10:42:21 AM by Xenia1918 » Logged

CRCulver
OC.net guru

« Reply #236 on: July 13, 2011, 11:03:43 AM »

Really a silly thing to argue over, but as someone who speaks fluent Yiddish as a result of my upbringing, I'd think I would know.

Indeed, it's a silly thing for you to keep bringing up, just like your endless repetition of your childhood anecdotes about Jews talking bad behind Christians' backs etc. You may well have the lowest ratio of new insights to number of posts of anyone on this forum.
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #237 on: July 13, 2011, 11:04:21 AM »

Indeed, it's a silly thing for you to keep bringing up, just like your endless repetition of your childhood anecdotes about Jews talking bad behind Christians' backs etc. You may well have the lowest ratio of new insights to number of posts of anyone on this forum.

Tell me, how do you feel about Marc telling me to stay in the RCC?

As for what I said being "childhood anecdotes", au contraire. Yes I heard them as a child, but also as an adult. Remember that except for a few years of my life, I have always lived in Jewish communities.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:05:35 AM by Xenia1918 » Logged

PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #238 on: July 13, 2011, 12:19:30 PM »

Ever?

Roll Eyes

Where it belongs.

You'll have to ask Fr. Chris about that technical issue. If you take a look at the profile of each of the two accounts, you'll see that they've both been banned.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #239 on: July 13, 2011, 01:20:38 PM »

Margaret

Sorry, but ain't no standard transliteration of Yiddish into the Latin alphabet. I've read a variety of works in Yiddish from the turn of the century till today in transliteration. Many variant spellings have been and are used. Pretty typical for what amounts to a dialect.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #240 on: July 13, 2011, 01:27:48 PM »

A fluent Yiddish speaker in America today? Well, you are a rarity.

Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #241 on: July 13, 2011, 01:46:54 PM »

Um, everyone on the Fed Board is white. They are clearly keeping blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans from having any access to the banks.

Three of them are women, actually. Pretty sweet. So, white women.
Not quite. This site gives a run down on the statistics :

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/

Of the six(6) Federal Reserve Board governors, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 67%. Of the twelve(12) Federal Reserve District Bank presidents, seven(7) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 58%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by a factor of 33.5 times(3,350 percent), and over-represented among the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents by a factor of 29 times(2,900 percent).

Why in the world is this group so over represented?

Here is the Jew Alan Greenspan admitting the true nature of the Jew-controlled FED.

Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3mEe8TH7w
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:06:00 PM by Ioannis Climacus » Logged

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #242 on: July 13, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »

The only real difference is between Ashkenazi and Sephardi pronunciation, neither of which pronounce "glatt" as "glut".

yeah thas why i didn't say "pronounce" i said transliterate

Ya... I misspelled it. My Jewish education is very lacking, so I defer to others.. If you have a question about the vagaries of the Lotus Sutra, I'm you man. But I make no claims to ever being well educated in terms of Judaism.  
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:06:32 PM by Marc1152 » Logged

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #243 on: July 13, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »

Um, everyone on the Fed Board is white. They are clearly keeping blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Native Americans from having any access to the banks.

Three of them are women, actually. Pretty sweet. So, white women.
Not quite. This site gives a run down on the statistics :

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/

Of the six(6) Federal Reserve Board governors, four(4) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 67%. Of the twelve(12) Federal Reserve District Bank presidents, seven(7) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 58%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors by a factor of 33.5 times(3,350 percent), and over-represented among the Federal Reserve District Bank presidents by a factor of 29 times(2,900 percent).

Why in the world is this group so over represented?

Here is the Jew Alan Greenspan admitting the true nature of the Jew-controlled FED.

Greenspan Admits The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law & Answers To No One :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3mEe8TH7w

Pretty much what she said...they're all honkies.

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »

The only real difference is between Ashkenazi and Sephardi pronunciation, neither of which pronounce "glatt" as "glut".

Sorry I missed this post. Haven't been following the thread since it really is embarrassing to read some of the post, but got a kick out of some the comments on "Yiddish".

Good on you Poppy.

You are right on and Xenia is showing some "holes" in her story frankly.

So, Xenia you are now the resident expert in all things Judaic. You know Yiddish and Sephardi? It is not an Ashkenazi pronunciation. There really ain't no such thing.

If you are going to get snippy about being precise, you better get it right.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »

Thank you, Poppy! Glatt is a Yiddish word and there's no standard way of putting Yiddish into English and "all over the place" is about the best description I can think of  Cheesy

Margaret

In Yiddish, "glatt" is spelled gimel, lamed, tav. The vowel to make the word from GLT into "glatt" is the AH vowel, which is pronounced "Gl-AH-t. The only way it could be Glut would be if an incorrect vowel (the UH vowel) were put there instead.

I am beginning to doubt your fluency, at least in the orthography. It is not silly, since you are taking an adamant stance on something which ain't written in stone. Never has been, again since Yiddish was primarily a spoken language (yes I am familiar with Yiddish newspapers in the States), and spoken by people separated from each other and speaking highly different variants overtime.

My folks, on the rare occasion they wrote in Yiddish, did so with a more German orthography than the silliness that developed here in the States. The cognates remained much closer to the MHG of which it was a dialect than the attempt of the Jewry in the States to begin to alter the orthography to match the changing pronunciation and desire to move away from Yiddish being closely linked to German.

Since you are revealing all the secrets of the Elders of Zion, you should know the above.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 03:06:48 PM by orthonorm » Logged

Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »

A fluent Yiddish speaker in America today? Well, you are a rarity.

Not really. All Chasidic Jewish communities, and some of the stricter "regular" Orthodox communities, regularly use Yiddish as their daily language of communication amongst themselves, with English reserved for outsiders (akin to the way the Old Order Amish speak High German amongst themselves but use English to communicate with outsiders).

All Chasidic Jewish kiddies, from a very young age, are bilingual in both Yiddish and the language of their native country.

Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2011, 03:26:12 PM »

Sorry I missed this post. Haven't been following the thread since it really is embarrassing to read some of the post, but got a kick out of some the comments on "Yiddish".

Good on you Poppy.

You are right on and Xenia is showing some "holes" in her story frankly.

So, Xenia you are now the resident expert in all things Judaic. You know Yiddish and Sephardi? It is not an Ashkenazi pronunciation. There really ain't no such thing.

If you are going to get snippy about being precise, you better get it right.

WOW did you ever screw up what I said. I certainly hope it was not intentional.

Yiddish: once the everyday language of Eastern European Jews (now confined largely to Chasidic communities). Written in Hebrew characters but pronounced like a form of German. Traditionally is/was used by religious Jews to avoid speaking in lashon ha'kodesh which is reserved for shul.

Ashkenazi: the Eastern European pronunciation of Hebrew.

Sephardi: the Israeli pronunciation of Hebrew.

Poppy
OC.net guru

Faith: Muslim
Jurisdiction: Hanbali fiqh

onlytwatsusetwitter
« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »

Really a silly thing to argue over
You don't even believe your own words because.... you're still arguing.

Poppy
OC.net guru

onlytwatsusetwitter
« Reply #249 on: July 13, 2011, 03:36:05 PM »

Margaret

Of course you wouldn't have. Because you said there is a "correct" way of spelling these Yiddish words in English, and there isn't. So why would you have seen it??

Now theres a mega clue  Wink
Wallace

Faith: Is what I'm searching for

« Reply #250 on: July 13, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »

When a "minority" becomes a MAJORITY

Wow! For an Orthodox Christian website, there sure are a lot of Jews here! Like I mean - A LOT! The over-representation here is a lot like the over-representation at the Fed, in media and in the government. I'm starting to have a hard time believing that Jews are less than 2% of the population. They're everywhere! Seriously, the United States is now in the exact same boat that Weimar Germany was in, right before World War Two.

In 1923, 150 of the 161 privately-owned banks in Berlin were Jewish; [GORDON, p. 11] “In Berlin alone,” notes Jewish author Edwin Black, “about 75% of the attorneys, and nearly as many doctors, were Jewish.” [BLACK, p. 58] “All the major Berlin department stores – Wertheim, Herman Tietz, N. Israel, KaDeWe,” says Jewish author Peter Wyden, “were the properties of Jews. All the principal newspaper publishers and thirteen of the drama critics were Jews. Garment manufacturing, a major industry, was generally known to be in Jewish hands.” [WYDEN, p. 21]

Many German Jews were known to have, at least officially, converted to Christianity. Like the Spanish Marranos, this was often merely expeditious. As the German Jewish poet Heinrich Heine observed, baptism was “the ticket of admission into German culture.” [VARON, p. 10] Heine himself, notes Nahum Goldmann, “was a very good Jew at the end of his life and [his] conversion to Christianity was only a formality.” [GOLDMANN, N., 1978, p. 66] Popular German Jewish author Emil (born Cohen) Ludwig’s “conversion to Christianity had been merely an effort to buy the respect of Germans.” [MOSSE, G., 1985, p. 26] “Often one submitted [to baptism],” notes Adam Weisberger, “as an opportunistic matter of convenience … A Jewish origin was a handicap butone which baptism could remedy.” [WEISBERGER, A., 1997, p. 48] (Even inAmerica, noted James Yaffe, reflecting a theme, “Serge Koussevitzky, Eugene Ormandy, and Pierre Monteux, all Jews, had to convert to Christianity in order to reach the top of the symphony world.”) [YAFFE, J., 1968, p. 52]

In 1913, fifteen Jews held 211 seats on boards of German banks; by 1928 this numberwas 718. In that same year Jews represented 80% of the leading members of the Berlin stock exchange. Five years later the Nazis expelled 85% of all stockbrokers because of “race.” [GORDON, p. 12]

http://zionismunveiled.blogspot.com/2009/09/jewish-dominance-in-pre-wwii-germany.html

In the year 1930 out of a total of 603 firms in metal trade 346 or 57,3 % were on Jewish hands. In scrap metal out of 514 firms 211 or 41 %; in grain out of 6.809 firms 1.543 or 22,7 %; in textile retail out of 9.984 firms 3.9388 or 39,4 %; in ladieswear even out of 133 retailers 81 or 60,9 %.

In “Deutsche Bank und Discontogesellschaft” (1929) both directors of the board and four of the twelve members of the board; in the “Darmstädter Lind Nationalbank” the chairman of the board and two of his deputies, further three of the five personally responsible members of the board; in the “Dresdner Bank” (1928) the chairman  of the board and his deputy, further three of the seven board members; in the “Berliner Handelsgesellschaft” finally all three principals.

Also the big private banks were almost totally on Jewish hands. Here we just mention the well known firms Arnhold, Behrens, Warburg, Bleichröder, Mendelssohn, Goldschmidt-Rothschild, Dreyfuss, Bondi und Maron, Aufhäuser, Oppenheim, Levy, Speyer-Elissen, Heimann, Stern.

With the central point in these economic key positions the Jewish influence branched out into all links in the German industry. “Adressbook of directors and chairmen of the board”, which came out in 1930 – that is long before the national socialists came into power – shows, how really frightening the influence of these Jews or Jewish led capital concentrations had become in German economy.

At the very top there is the Jewish banker Jakob Goldschmidt with 115 chairman of the board posts, on the second place the also Jewish banker Louis Hagen with 62 mandates. On the third place we find a non-Jewish lawyer, but then follows in the next four places four Jewish bankers with 166 chairman of the board posts in all. Also the rest is Jews almost all the way through.

Also in the trade organizations and its authorities of the economic life the number of Jews was abnormally high. First and foremost in the industry and chamber of commerce. In the largest German institute of this kind, in the Berliner industry and chamber of commerce – just to give an example – in the year 1931 out of 98 members 50 were Jews or half Jews, out of the 1.300 members of the technical committees 400, out of the 209 commercial judges in the chamber 131; in the board of the chamber was a president and 5 vicepresidents, thereof the president himself and three of his deputies were non-arians.

It was even worse in the stock exchange.  Also here the stock exchange of the capital is mentioned as an example, as it was of course the most important one of its kind. In Berlin out of the 36 members of the board of the security stock exchange 25 were Jews, at the produce exchange out of 16 members of the board 10 were Jews; in the department for terminal trade out of 18 members of the board 15 were Jews; in the stock exchange committee out of 23 members of the board 18 were Jews. Out of a total of 70 members of the board for the whole stock exchange 45 were Jews. Also the customers of the stock exchange were mostly Jews, f.ex. in the year 1930 out of 1474 independent customers in the security stock exchange 1200 were verified to be Jews, in the produce stock exchange out of 578 customers about 520 were Jews, and in the metal  stock exchange even out of 89 cxustomers 80 were Jews.

It is clear, that also the central bank of the German Reich, the Reichbank could not in the long run avoid the almost monopoly-like status, which Jewry had in capital trade and in all important positions in the economic life. So already in the time between 1925 and 1929 out of 6 members of the board (Generalrat) four were Jews or half-Jews.

In the year 1931 out of 67 German productionfilms 41 firms, i.e. 61 % Jewish, out of 28 rental firms 24, i.e. 86 %. At the same time out of in all 144 film manuscripts 119 or 82 % written by Jews. The production was in 77 cases, i.e. 53 % on Jewish hands. If one looks at the names of producers, stage managers and actors of these films, which were praised by the critics and turned into box office successes, one finds everywhere an overwhelming majority of Jews. Among producers and distribution agencies: Pressburger and Rabinowitsch (Cinema-alliance), Heymann, Fallner and Somló, Levy or Cohn. Under stage managers: Oswald-Ornstein, Zelnik, Meinert, Neufeld or Schönfelder. Under actors and actresses: Pallenberg, Siegfried Arno, Fritz Walburg, Felix Bressart, Kurt Gerron, Grete Moshein, Gitta Alpar, Rosa Valetti etc.

“Moral und Sinnlichkeit” (Morals and sensuality), „Das Buch des Lasters” (The book of vices), „Was kostet Liebe?“ (What is the price of love?), “Sündige Mutter” (Sinnful Mama), “Prostitution” (Prostitution), “Wenn ein Weib den Weg verliert” (When a woman looses her way). The boosting titles correspond to the contents: They rummaged around in filth and showed with cynical openness the filthiest scenes of perversions. Even the government of that time, which was really magnanimous in such matters, found it necessary in 1920 to counteract the worst anomalities with legislation concerning comedy, however without being able to ward off the evil completely.

During the most recent years the greatest business was the socalled military farces, i.e. films, which in an intolerable way seek to ridicule and derise the German army and the individual German soldier. Also here we find Jews at top level as playwrights, as producers, stage managers and actors. Finally it should be remembered, that the well known Bolshevist propagandafilms such as “Panzerkreuzer Potemkin” or “Sturm über Asien” were imported to Germany by Jewish film agencies and film concerns.

It is very significant that all of the revue managers in Berlin – and there was practically no revue theatres outside of Berlin – were Jews without exceptions! Their unsavoury names will be recalled by many foreign visitors to Berlin: James Klein, Hermann Haller, Rudolf Nelson, the brothers Rotter and Eric Charell. Likewise the numerous revue playwrights, composers, stage managers and stars were almost exclusively Jewish domain.

In these revues the uninhibited sex drive endulged in veritable orgies. All of the reality of life was considered an aspect of the sexual desire and its satisfaction. Chasteness and discipline were ridiculed as oldfashioned prejudice.

Already the exciting titles of these revues, which were promoted at great expense, are significant. Here is a little “taste”:

“Zieh dich aus” (Get undressed) – “Tausend nackte Frauen” (One thousand naked Women) – “Die Sünden der Welt” (The sinns of the World) – “Häuser der Liebe” (The Houses of Love) – “Streng verboten” (Strickly prohibited) – “Donnerwetter, tausend Frauen” (Hullabaloo, one thousand Women) – “Sündig und süss” (Sweet and sinnful)

In the advertisement for the revue by James Klein “Zieh dich aus” the following contents were announced with deliberate speculation in the lower instincts: “An evening without morals and with the participation of 60 prized nudemodels. The hunt for beautiful women. Experiences with a 15 year old (!)” On the poster for the revue “Tausend nackte Frauen” it said: The great revue about free love. 40 pictures about morality and immorality.

http://knud.eriksen.adr.dk/germany_jewish_question.htm

To the jokers saying that the Federal Reserve is all White. Are Jews 'White'? Only when it's convenient for them to hide behind. Then Whites and "Honkies" (acceptable racial-slur) get all the blame in the public eye (helped along by their Jewish friends in media), while the lily-innocent Jews get off scott-free because they are so "persecuted" and so hard done by.

To represent yourself as a persecuted minority while wielding such a ridiculously high level of disproportionate influence and power OVER everyone is not only unmitigated gall (that's chutzpah for all of the Jews hiding in plain sight here), but is also an insult to those who have ACTUALLY been unfairly persecuted. 

God loves me too!
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #251 on: July 13, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »

This is not even funny anymore!!!  Shocked

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #252 on: July 13, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »

I frankly don't understand why so much focus is put on Jews and banks. I thought we were discussing Jews as they relate to Christianity?

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #253 on: July 13, 2011, 06:41:34 PM »

Is "Wallace" going to come up with a new name every day?  Roll Eyes

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

spcasuncoast.org
Wallace

« Reply #254 on: July 13, 2011, 07:35:18 PM »

It never was.

God loves me too!
Wallace

« Reply #255 on: July 13, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »

I frankly don't understand why so much focus is put on Jews and banks. I thought we were discussing Jews as they relate to Christianity?

Until your posts got kicked off of that thread and into this one which says it's for "Jew Bashing".

God loves me too!
Wallace

« Reply #256 on: July 13, 2011, 07:44:22 PM »

Is "Wallace" going to come up with a new name every day?  Roll Eyes

I joined because I've been watching and seeing what's happening here. I usually post on Real Zionist News. I know I'll just get banned too, but at least I'm forcing you to do it it front of the world, and showing everyone what the score is here.

You people are LIARS and DEFAMERS of real Orthodox Christians who know your game like Br. Nathanael Kapner and (shockingly) many of you seem to have previously admitted to Jewish ancestry. Coincidence? I doubt it!

The Jews messed up big time when they did 9/11. Just wait until Americans figure it out you LIARS!

Multiple accounts are not permitted. This user is banned - MK.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:22:24 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged

God loves me too!
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2011, 07:45:12 PM »

SaintIaint is dead. Long live SaintIaint!

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »

Is "Wallace" going to come up with a new name every day?  Roll Eyes

I joined because I've been watching and seeing what's happening here. I usually post on Real Zionist News. I know I'll just get banned too, but at least I'm forcing you to do it it front of the world, and showing everyone what the score is here.

You people are LIARS and DEFAMERS of real Orthodox Christians who know your game like Br. Nathanael Kapner and (shockingly) many of you seem to have previously admitted to Jewish ancestry. Coincidence? I doubt it!

The Jews messed up big time when they did 9/11. Just wait until Americans figure it out you LIARS!

What is wrong with admitting to Jewish ancestry? Br. Nathanael has Jewish ancestry too!

And by the way, not all Jews (or Jewish converts to Christianity) are out to destroy Christianity, America or the white race. I'm certainly not, and I know others who are not out to do that either. You admit you read Bro. Nathanael's site, so you know he thinks like you too.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 07:56:15 PM by Xenia1918 » Logged

Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2011, 10:01:09 PM »

Margaret

I am beginning to doubt your fluency, at least in the orthography. It is not silly, since you are taking an adamant stance on something which ain't written in stone. Never has been, again since Yiddish was primarily a spoken language (yes I am familiar with Yiddish newspapers in the States), and spoken by people separated from each other and speaking highly different variants overtime.

My folks, on the rare occasion they wrote in Yiddish, did so with a more German orthography than the silliness that developed here in the States. The cognates remained much closer to the MHG of which it was a dialect than the attempt of the Jewry in the States to begin to alter the orthography to match the changing pronunciation and desire to move away from Yiddish being closely linked to German.

Since you are revealing all the secrets of the Elders of Zion, you should know the above.

When I worked at the "Kosher Kitchen" everyone pronounced it Glut...  I dunno.... I dont care.

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #260 on: July 13, 2011, 10:57:07 PM »

](akin to the way the Old Order Amish speak High German amongst themselves but use English to communicate with outsiders).

Do you have any idea what you talking about accurately and precisely?

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #261 on: July 13, 2011, 11:00:13 PM »

Yiddish: once the everyday language of Eastern European Jews (now confined largely to Chasidic communities). Written in Hebrew characters but pronounced like a form of German. Traditionally is/was used by religious Jews to avoid speaking in lashon ha'kodesh which is reserved for shul.

lulz. OK, I'll move along, since you obviously have no real background in Germanic languages or even understand how Yiddish and Hebrew pronunciation differs throughout the world.

If you do speak Yiddish fluently, it is a rarity. Are you simply contrary? Check the numbers.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #262 on: July 13, 2011, 11:04:14 PM »

the white race

Can you give a concise and useful and accurate definition of this in fewer than 200 words?

Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #263 on: July 13, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »

lulz. OK, I'll move along, since you obviously have no real background in Germanic languages or even understand how Yiddish and Hebrew pronunciation differs throughout the world.

If you do speak Yiddish fluently, it is a rarity. Are you simply contrary? Check the numbers.

SIGHH.

Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #264 on: July 13, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »

](akin to the way the Old Order Amish speak High German amongst themselves but use English to communicate with outsiders).

Uh, as a person who grew up living in an Orthodox Jewish community as an Orthodox Jew, and who presently lives near an Old Order Amish community and is friendly with many of them (even though I'm seen as one of "the English" by them), yes, I think I certainly do!

What IS your problem?

SolEX01
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

« Reply #265 on: July 13, 2011, 11:57:06 PM »

Uh, as a person who grew up living in an Orthodox Jewish community as an Orthodox Jew, and who presently lives near an Old Order Amish community and is friendly with many of them (even though I'm seen as one of "the English" by them), yes, I think I certainly do!

What IS your problem?

Your mistranslation of the word Sephardic and your association of the word with a country that didn't exist before 1948.
Poppy
OC.net guru

onlytwatsusetwitter
« Reply #266 on: July 14, 2011, 12:12:18 AM »

lolOl is that saintiaint back already???
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #267 on: July 14, 2011, 12:12:18 AM »

Forgive my sins.
celticfan1888
Archon

« Reply #268 on: July 14, 2011, 12:12:19 AM »

Who owns the fed (I see a lot of Jews on this chart):

N.M. Rothschild , London - Bank of England

|                             Banking | Corp.
                                |                                     |
                          Brown, Shipley - Morgan Grenfell - Lazard - |
                           & Company        & Company       Brothers  |
                                |               |              |      |
            --------------------|        -------|              |      |
            |                   |        |      |              |      |
 Alex Brown - Brown Bros. - Lord Mantagu - Morgan et Cie -- Lazard ---|
 & Son      |  Harriman       Norman     |    Paris          Bros     |
            |                   |        /      |            N.Y.     |
            |                   |       |       |              |      |
            |            Governor, Bank | J.P. Morgan Co -- Lazard ---|
            |            of England    /  N.Y. Morgan       Freres    |   
            |            1924-1938    /   Guaranty Co.      Paris     |
            |                        /    Morgan Stanley Co.  |      /
            |                       /           |              \Schroder Bank   
            |                      /            |              Hamburg/Berlin
            |                     /      Drexel & Company         / 
            |                    /       Philadelphia            /
            |                   /                               /
            |                  /                           Lord Airlie
            |                 /                               /
            |                /     M. M. Warburg       Chmn J. Henry Schroder
            |                |      Hamburg ---------  marr. Virginia F. Ryan
            |                |         |               grand-daughter of Otto
            |                |         |                Kahn of Kuhn Loeb Co.
            |                |         |                       
            |                |         |                       
Lehman Brothers N.Y -------------- Kuhn Loeb Co. N. Y.                         
            |                |     --------------------------                     
   µ
            |                |       |                      |                     
            |                |       |                      |
Lehman Brothers - Mont. Alabama   Solomon Loeb           Abraham Kuhn
            |                |     __|______________________|_________
Lehman-Stern, New Orleans   Jacob Schiff/Theresa Loeb  Nina Loeb/Paul Warburg
-------------------------    |       |                      |
             |               | Mortimer Schiff        James Paul Warburg
_____________|_______________/       |
|            |          |   |        |
Mayer Lehman |     Emmanuel Lehman    \
|            |          |              \
Herbert Lehman     Irving Lehman        \
|            |          |                \
Arthur Lehman \    Phillip Lehman     John Schiff/Edith Brevoort Baker
              /         |             Present Chairman Lehman Bros
             /  Robert Owen Lehman    Kuhn Loeb - Granddaughter of
            /           |             George F. Baker
           |           /               |
           |          /                |
           |         /           Lehman Bros Kuhn Loeb (1980)
           |        /                  |
           |       /             Thomas Fortune Ryan
           |      |                    |
           |      |                    |
      Federal Reserve Bank Of New York |
           ||||||||                    |
  ______National City Bank N. Y.       |
  |        |                           |
  |   National Bank of Commerce N.Y ---|
  |        |                            \
  |   Hanover National Bank N.Y.         \
  |        |                              \
  |   Chase National Bank N.Y.             \
  |                                        |
  |                                        |
Shareholders - National City Bank - N.Y.   |
-----------------------------------------  | 
  |                                        /
James Stillman                            /
Elsie m. William Rockefeller             /
Isabel m.  Percy Rockefeller            /
William Rockefeller          Shareholders - National Bank of Commerce N. Y.   
J. P. Morgan                 -----------------------------------------------
M.T. Pyne                    Equitable Life - J.P. Morgan
Percy Pyne                   Mutual Life - J.P. Morgan
J.W. Sterling                H.P. Davison - J. P. Morgan
NY Trust/NY Edison           Mary W. Harriman
Shearman & Sterling          A.D. Jiullard - North British Merc. Insurance
|                            Jacob Schiff
|                            Thomas F. Ryan
|                            Paul Warburg
|                            Levi P. Morton - Guaranty Trust - J. P. Morgan
|
|
Shareholders - First National Bank of N.Y.
-------------------------------------------
J.P. Morgan
George F. Baker
George F. Baker Jr.
Edith Brevoort Baker
US Congress - 1946-64
|
|
|
|
|
Shareholders - Hanover National Bank N.Y.
------------------------------------------
James Stillman
William Rockefeller
|
|
|
|
|
Shareholders - Chase National Bank N.Y.
---------------------------------------
George F. Baker

http://www.save-a-patriot.org/files/view/whofed.html

Forgive my sins.
Xenia1918
High Elder

« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2011, 12:15:36 AM »

What IS your problem?

Your mistranslation of the word Sephardic and your association of the word with a country that didn't exist before 1948.

How did I "mistranslate" the word Sephardic? Because I used the current definition of it?

The Sephardic transliteration and pronunciation are the standard in the modern state of Israel, but it is also the standard pronunciation of Sephardic Jews, that is, Jews from Spain, Turkey, Egypt, the Middle East, etc.

Tags: Jews anti-Semitism 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: