Author Topic: News of PMS Cure Censored by Irrational Feminists  (Read 386 times)

Online Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
News of PMS Cure Censored by Irrational Feminists
« on: July 28, 2011, 12:24:50 PM »
Milk Board Scraps Ad Campaign to Promote Milk as Cure for PMS

The California Milk Processor Board behind the famous "Got milk?" ad campaign is apologizing after it launched a controversial site promoting milk as a cure for menstrual problems.

The site, called "Everything I Do Is Wrong," was launched in early July, along with billboards and spots on National Public Radio...

Offline primuspilus

• Taxiarches
  • Inserting personal quote here.
    • Holy Trinity Orthodox Church
  • Faith: Western Rite Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: AOCNA - Diocese of Charleston and beyond
Re: News of PMS Cure Censored by Irrational Feminists
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 12:25:49 PM »
Just goes to show some folks arent happy unless they're angry at something.......

pp
"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker

Offline theistgal

• Byzantine (Ruthenian) Catholic gadfly
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
  • don't even go there!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 12:58:25 PM »
That's funny, because I've seen that claim made in their TV ads in the past, and no one complained.   ???

(Oh wait - they did. But they were just crazy females with PMS, so nobody listened.  ::)  ;D )
"Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'OK, I still have nine live, two-headed animals' and move on.'' (owner of Coney Island freak show, upon learning he'd been outbid on a 5-legged puppy)

Offline sainthieu

• Abstractor of the Quintessence
  • High Elder
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 01:01:50 PM »
So the feminists battle this ad by acting irrational. Right. (I've gotten to the point where even thinking about feminists gives me the heaves. Gotta run.)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:06:48 PM by sainthieu »

Offline Xenia1918

• High Elder
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 01:08:27 PM »
So the feminists battle this ad by acting irrational. Right. (I've gotten to the point where even thinking about feminists gives me the heaves. Gotta run.)

I utterly despise and loathe feminism. They liked being able to use the PMS defense so women could get off from killing husbands, etc. I guess a cure would mean bye bye PMS defense!
"O God, enlarge within us the sense of fellowship with all living things, our brothers the animals to whom Thou gavest the earth as their home in common with us..." (from the Prayer of St Basil the Great)

REAL RC: http://www.traditionalmass.org
REAL OC: http://www.orthodoxinfo.com