OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 23, 2014, 02:36:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a hard time believing this  (Read 394 times) Average Rating: 0
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« on: July 09, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »

I found the website of this church.
http://www.education-1.net/KCC.htm

They claim to be in full communion with the russian orthodox church. They don't have very much information on the website. I just wanted to know if there are anybody who have hear about these guys before?

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
John Ward

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of Korea

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 02:32:53 PM »

This is the problem with anyone being able to call themselves "Orthodox." I've seen this site before. Never really looked at it. Looked too ridiculous to look at.
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 02:51:12 PM »

I'm locking this thread, not because of anything wrong that has been posted, but because a certain individual is very litigious and does not tolerate any perceived criticism of his ecclesiastical organization and/or its own private theology.

We have had run-ins with this person before, and we have to be very careful to make sure things do not spiral out of control from a legal viewpoint.

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: