OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 24, 2014, 07:11:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: graves of suspected vampires in Bulgaria  (Read 355 times) Average Rating: 0
Tallitot
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« on: June 08, 2012, 06:44:09 AM »

"The discovery of the graves of suspected vampires in Bulgaria may turn into a tourism gold mine, according to local news reports..."

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/07/vampire-graves-may-bring-hordes-to-bulgaria/

We have at the top of the Free-For-All parent board a sticky with a thread title that says, "DO NOT POST IN THIS PARENT BOARD. USE THE SUBBOARDS," and you've already received one direct warning to not start new threads there. Even so, we still have to move threads you've started there from time to time since your warning, this one included. Please use either the Religious Topics or Non-Religious Topics sub-boards if you want to start a new thread in the Free-For-All section. DO NOT start new threads on the Free-For-All parent board.

This warning is set to last for only 7 days. If you wish to appeal it, please send me a private message.

- PeterTheAleut
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:51:21 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

Proverbs 22:7
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:13:56 AM »

Awesome!  Cheesy

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: