Author Topic: Week 2 pages 49-83 Wounded by Love discussion  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Quinault

• Protokentarchos
  • What about frogs? I like frogs!
Week 2 pages 49-83 Wounded by Love discussion
« on: June 14, 2011, 09:47:09 PM »
Week 2 - Pages 49 - 83
(Chapters (Part 1 con't) The Polyclinic Hospital in Athens, Saint Nicholas at Kallisa, The Holy Monastery of the Transfiguration at Milesi, and Kavsokalyvia - 1991)

I am still working on the questions for this week. I had a minor setback when my son did a faceplant into the driveway this evening. Questions will be up Wednesday. If you want to comment on the current section, please go ahead and do so.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:49:44 PM by Quinault »

Offline orthonorm

• Hoplitarches
Re: Week 2 pages 49-83 Wounded by Love discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:55 PM »
Quinault,

Sorry, to hear about your son's accident.

An observation. I am single. And I have plenty of "free time" compared to others. I wonder if 40 pgs. plus participating in a discussion is too ambitious for the typical OC.netter? Not that I have found the text to be rather "dense", but maybe a smaller slice of reading each week would allow for a more focused look at the text.

Again, I could be wrong. Just noting there was not much discussion activity. Perhaps extending the discussion period for a week after the reading assignment, before moving onto the next reading assignment.

Just some thoughts that could be without ground.

FWIW.
If you have PMed me, the mods have taken my ability to PM away. Please see my email if you wish to contact me during my time of trial.

Offline Quinault

• Protokentarchos
  • What about frogs? I like frogs!
Re: Week 2 pages 49-83 Wounded by Love discussion
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »
One of the 4 munchkins hid my book. I am still looking for it.