OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 01:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 2 pages 49-83 Wounded by Love discussion  (Read 773 times) Average Rating: 0
Quinault
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

What about frogs? I like frogs!

« on: June 14, 2011, 09:47:09 PM »

Week 2 - Pages 49 - 83
(Chapters (Part 1 con't) The Polyclinic Hospital in Athens, Saint Nicholas at Kallisa, The Holy Monastery of the Transfiguration at Milesi, and Kavsokalyvia - 1991)

I am still working on the questions for this week. I had a minor setback when my son did a faceplant into the driveway this evening. Questions will be up Wednesday. If you want to comment on the current section, please go ahead and do so.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:49:44 PM by Quinault » Logged
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 01:21:55 PM »

Quinault,

Sorry, to hear about your son's accident.

An observation. I am single. And I have plenty of "free time" compared to others. I wonder if 40 pgs. plus participating in a discussion is too ambitious for the typical OC.netter? Not that I have found the text to be rather "dense", but maybe a smaller slice of reading each week would allow for a more focused look at the text.

Again, I could be wrong. Just noting there was not much discussion activity. Perhaps extending the discussion period for a week after the reading assignment, before moving onto the next reading assignment.

Just some thoughts that could be without ground.

FWIW.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Quinault
Protokentarchos

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

What about frogs? I like frogs!

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »

One of the 4 munchkins hid my book. I am still looking for it.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: