OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 27, 2014, 09:44:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother Teresa's Daily Prayer  (Read 1726 times) Average Rating: 0
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« on: June 15, 2004, 12:39:40 AM »

Dear Jesus, help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love. Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus. Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
thismanisdan

Faith: EO
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »

This is an absolutely gorgeous and simple prayer. It gave me goosebumps just reading it. I'll definitely be copying this prayer for frequent recital. Thank you for this.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: