OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 01, 2014, 05:25:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Apologize...  (Read 288 times) Average Rating: 0
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« on: June 02, 2011, 01:51:57 AM »

I've recently gotten angrier in my posts, and it seems I've been under the sway of the purple demon, as ozgeorge warns us.  I've offended a few people, and they do deserve an apology.

So, I think I'm going to rest from the forums a little and let my head cool off for a while.  Keep me in your prayers.

So to whoever I offended, orthonorm, Marc1152.  Despite my disagreements, there's a way to disagree without being disagreeable, and I failed at that.  And to anyone else who I intentionally or unintentionally offended, I seek your forgiveness as well.

Keep me in your prayers.

Mina
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 01:52:20 AM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:52:36 PM »

I've recently gotten angrier in my posts, and it seems I've been under the sway of the purple demon, as ozgeorge warns us.  I've offended a few people, and they do deserve an apology.

So, I think I'm going to rest from the forums a little and let my head cool off for a while.  Keep me in your prayers.

So to whoever I offended, orthonorm, Marc1152.  Despite my disagreements, there's a way to disagree without being disagreeable, and I failed at that.  And to anyone else who I intentionally or unintentionally offended, I seek your forgiveness as well.

Keep me in your prayers.

Mina

Mina,

No offense was taken on my part. I too am sorry if I unintentionally harmed you.

I would be good to follow your lead and take another break, but I doubt I will.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: