OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 17, 2014, 05:27:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clergy Response Teams  (Read 427 times) Average Rating: 0
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« on: June 01, 2011, 07:22:31 AM »

Many clergy across the US have been trained (or are in the process of being trained) by the government to "pacify" their flocks in the case of an "emergency". While this may sound benign on the surface, the real motives are rooted in an attempt to make the clergy into servants of the anti-Christ State. It is hoped that indoctrination of the clergy will effectively guarantee Christan support of NWO agenda (such as mass vaccination programs or relocation to FEMA camps). Words fail to describe how evil and twisted these actions are. These men will be deceived into leading their flocks into the hands of those who wish to enslave and/or exterminate them.

I have a simple question(s) for the clergy of this forum : Have you ever been approached by government agents to ensure your support of this demonic plot? If so, how did you respond?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/240506femaplan.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2007/160807_quell_dissent.htm

Note : Try to avoid political discussion. This is a very important issue, so I hope to keep it visible and in the public fora.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:42:08 AM by Ioannis Climacus » Logged

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 07:43:50 AM »

Quote from: Ioannis Climacus
Note : Try to avoid political discussion. This is a very important issue, so I hope to keep it visible and in the public fora.

Right, because describing it as a "demonic plot" isn't political at all.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 07:54:55 AM »

This has nothing to do with politics. Please don't attempt to derail the thread.

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 07:57:09 AM »

This has nothing to do with politics. Please don't attempt to derail the thread.

I forgot to mention the NWO agenda and the "anti-Christ state." No, no politics here.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake

Quote from: Byron
Just ignore iconotools delusions. He is the biggest multiculturalist globalist there is due to his unfortunate background.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: