OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 12:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Orthodox believe Anti-Chalcedonians are Orthodox?  (Read 1196 times) Average Rating: 0
PieX
Banned

OC.net

« on: June 11, 2004, 08:24:36 PM »

If so it's going to be harder to convert you to Catholicism than I thought! If you like eastern Mass why not just go to the SSPX's biritualistic uniat churches where tradition and dogma are upheld?

http://www.redemptorists.org.uk/red/index.htm

http://www.papastronsay.com/

http://www.thecatholic.org/tcn/default.html

"Any baptized person who … obstinately denies or doubts any of the truths proposed for belief by divine and Catholic faith, is a heretic." (C. 1325)Â
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 08:26:47 PM »

Guess you haven't read the forum rules here, huh?

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
PieX
Banned

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 08:29:29 PM »

I thought there were no rules in this forum? That Catholics could post without fear from heretics?
Banned. Troll!

"Any baptized person who … obstinately denies or doubts any of the truths proposed for belief by divine and Catholic faith, is a heretic." (C. 1325)Â
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 08:30:54 PM »

Pie, I told you to be careful, those kind of posts aren't allowed here. I honestly think you should be banned if you keep that kind of posting up.

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 08:32:09 PM »

Ummm Pie you post has NOTHING to do with the Non-Chalcedonians, its just propagation of the SSPX agenda.

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 08:34:33 PM »

I thought there were no rules in this forum? That Catholics could post without fear from heretics?

This is an ORTHODOX site, there are rules, and this forum is moderated! Please stop, you are giving traditional Catholics a bad name.

David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 09:04:20 PM »

Thread locked... Please troll somewhere else.

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: