OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 10:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuff Coptic Guys/Girls Say  (Read 1046 times) Average Rating: 0
CoptoGeek
of Alexandria, the Christ-loving City
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church

« on: February 01, 2012, 10:44:19 AM »

Stuff Coptic Guys/Girls Say - YouTube
For a little light-hearted to start to the day.  Some of lines may be a little too "inside" that non-Copts may not get, but I think everyone should get a good laugh out of them.

Stuff Coptic Girls Say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_awsfl9n10

Stuff Coptic Guys Say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWAtujrSk0

"Be oppressed, rather than the oppressor. Be gentle, rather than zealous. Lay hold of goodness, rather than justice." -St. Isaac of Nineveh

“I returned to the Coptic Orthodox Church with affection, finding in her our tormented and broken history“. -Salama Moussa
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »

I like how the girl was saying, "Remove the meat but add bean.  Replace the meat with beans!"  That's so true...lol!

Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 03:26:03 PM »

I like how the girl was saying, "Remove the meat but add bean.  Replace the meat with beans!"  That's so true...lol!

My ex-girlfriend's father, who just didn't like the meat at Taco Bell, would always shout the same thing, which was weird, because he was one of the most gentle people I've ever met.  Except when it came to his bean tacos.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
dzheremi
No longer posting here.
Warned
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 04:29:25 PM »

"I don't like his voice"

Hahaha. After I went to my first liturgy (after over a year of waiting), the first thing my Coptic friend asked was "What is Abouna's voice like?" Grin

I'm always asking if something is seyami. Haven't tried the whole "Cheetos don't count" thing, though. I guess I'm successfully avoiding becoming Egyptian, then. Wink

Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 08:14:46 PM »

Oh that was hilarious! thank you coptogeek, this stuff is soo familiar, I wonder why?  Wink Grin

while I was watching it I came across this hilarious video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKIbCQR6dE&feature=related

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »

i bet alot of friends from my antiochian parish will probably understand this stuff too Wink
CoptoGeek
of Alexandria, the Christ-loving City
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Church

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 10:14:52 AM »

Oh that was hilarious! thank you coptogeek, this stuff is soo familiar, I wonder why?  Wink Grin

Yup!

while I was watching it I came across this hilarious video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKIbCQR6dE&feature=related

Another good one!

"Be oppressed, rather than the oppressor. Be gentle, rather than zealous. Lay hold of goodness, rather than justice." -St. Isaac of Nineveh

“I returned to the Coptic Orthodox Church with affection, finding in her our tormented and broken history“. -Salama Moussa
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 11:16:55 AM »

I think the world would be a much funnier place of everybody was coptic  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ZVKEtZ8Wg&feature=related

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
dzheremi
No longer posting here.
Warned
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 12:23:28 PM »

"I just completed my Pope package!" "You're SO lucky!"  Cheesy

Hahahaha. That was a great video.

Tags: Humor  coptic 
Pages: 1   Go Up