OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 22, 2014, 03:57:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vicar of...  (Read 8159 times) Average Rating: 0
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« on: May 14, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »

Why did the Pope change from -

The vicar of Peter
to
The vicar of Christ?

Vicar means "in place of" for those who don't know.

To make yourself as God, is satanic.
Lucifer did this in Isaiah 14, when he cast himself as God.
Masons do this when they call the "lodge" leader "worshipful master".
Satanists make themselves Gods until themselves.
Atheists make themselves Gods since they follow their own will.

To be "in place of Christ", as the Pope is said to be, don't you find the notion rather satanic?

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 11:25:00 PM »

I think the Orthodox could argue, especially based on an early and eastern perspective, that the term goes too far and is a manifestation of an overgrown ecclesiology. Having said that, St. Ignatius, for one example, says that we are "subject to the bishop as to Jesus Christ" (Epistle to the Trallians, 2), so I'm not sure where exactly the line needs to be drawn. It's probably the underlying ecclesiological principles that these titles and terms and statements represent that are the real issue anyway.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 11:25:40 PM by Asteriktos » Logged
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 11:36:42 PM »

I think the Orthodox could argue, especially based on an early and eastern perspective, that the term goes too far and is a manifestation of an overgrown ecclesiology. Having said that, St. Ignatius, for one example, says that we are "subject to the bishop as to Jesus Christ" (Epistle to the Trallians, 2), so I'm not sure where exactly the line needs to be drawn. It's probably the underlying ecclesiological principles that these titles and terms and statements represent that are the real issue anyway.

Forgive me if I forget the year, but wasn't it sometime in the 1940-1960's (or "in the later years") that the pope became "The vicar of Christ", and all the years before "the vicar of Peter"?

No doubt they can be a vicar to a bishop (or apostle) and the bishop is the subject of Jesus Christ our God.
EO "popes" or patriarchs are technically Bishops/Vicars of certain apostles.

But to be a vicar of God (Jesus Christ)??

The RC's believe the Pope is in place of God.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 11:37:59 PM by yeshuaisiam » Logged

Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 11:37:08 PM »

The vicar of Peter
to
The vicar of Christ?

To be "in place of Christ", as the Pope is said to be, don't you find the notion rather satanic?

Agree.  One of the reasons that I consider the office of the papacy the office of the Antichrist.  I believe the Greek "anti" also means "in place of", making the pope's title, as well as his upsidedown cross, quite fitting.

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »

The vicar of Peter
to
The vicar of Christ?

Agree.  One of the reasons that I consider the office of the papacy the office of the Antichrist.  I believe the Greek "anti" also means "in place of", making the pope's title, as well as his upsidedown cross, quite fitting.

Well believe me I DON'T defend the Pope.  But I've heard the upside down cross is really there because Peter was executed on an upside down cross.
Kind of showing "this is where I came from" etc. etc.

Still though the "Vicar of Christ" title, is very unexplainable in my opinion.    It sounds very Luciferian.

Kasatkin fan
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Archdiocese of Canada

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2011, 11:43:10 PM »

The upside down cross is much older than its modern usage by whatever counter-culture it is that started using it.

However I also agree Vicar of Christ is too far.
Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 11:58:17 PM »

I think the title "Vicar of Christ" is a little extreme, but at the same time every time a clergy member (bishop or priest) celebrates the liturgy, they serve as an icon of Christ, who is our great high priest. It's really the implied level of absolute authority that is the problem. But as I said, I still find the title itself to still be a little extreme.

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

Faith: Melkite

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 08:52:38 AM »

The vicar of Peter
to
The vicar of Christ?

Not to be a back-seat poster, but I think you should have started two separate threads: one to call the pope "satanic" and one to talk about the title Vicar of Christ.

- Peter Jericho (a CAF poster)
KBN1
High Elder

Faith: EO
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 10:56:49 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicar_of_Christ

The third use of the term Vicar of Christ appears in the 5th century, in a synod of bishops to refer to Pope Gelasius I. The theological connotations of the title got a pastoral sense, evoking the words of Christ to the Apostle Peter, regarded by the first Catholic Pope in John 21:16-17, "Feed my lambs... Feed my sheep", so Christ made Peter his vicar and pastor with the responsibility to feed his flock (ie the Church) in his own place.[1]

However, the use of the title to refer to the popes in the early Church was unstable, and several variants of the use of Vicar were used for the Pope, as "Vicar of Peter", indicating that they were the successors of St. Peter, "Vicar of the Prince of the Apostles" or "Vicar of the Apostolic See",[1] among other variants. This title is used by the Roman Missal in their prayers for a dead pope,[8] and the oath of allegiance to St. Boniface to Pope Gregory II.[9] The appointment of the Vicar of Christ for the popes became only the regular use from the thirteenth century, due to the reforms employed by Pope Innocent III,[10] often called Innocent to this title and prerogative to appoint bishops.[1] The edition of 2009 the Annuario Pontificio, the "Vicar of Jesus Christ" as the third official title of the Popes.[11]
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »

The vicar of Peter
to
The vicar of Christ?

Not to be a back-seat poster, but I think you should have started two separate threads: one to call the pope "satanic" and one to talk about the title Vicar of Christ.

Well I felt that calling somebody in place of God is rather Satanic, that's why I linked them together.

There is no place for a man to replace God, and if a man thinks he's in place of God, he's doing as Lucifer did in Isaiah 14
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:09:26 PM by yeshuaisiam » Logged

Wyatt
Archon

Faith: Catholic

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 12:39:35 PM »

RCs don't believe that the Pope replaces God. Whatever you think the term "Vicar of Christ" implies is irrelevant because what you think it implies is incorrect. Ask any good Catholic if they think the Pope is on equal footing with or above Christ and they will say no.
Jharek Carnelian

Faith: Less than perfect Catholic. Married to member of ROC

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 12:51:13 PM »

I suggest the OP looks up the roots of the word Vicar and the usage of that and similar terms within the western Roman Empire before concluding (quite wrongly) that Catholicism views the Pope as replacing Christ or been in any sense equal to him. As to talk of upside down crosses been evil, surely we can do better than that here? The real reason why the Petrine cross is upside down has been pointed out.

In actual fact the Petrine cross would display exactly why the Pope is not to be regarded as in any way equal to Christ. As pointed out the cross exists because of the tradition that Peter was crucified upside down at his request as he did not wish to be crucified in the manner of Christ as he felt unworthy to be martyred in such a manner.

And then my heart hath told me:
These will pass,
Will pass and change, will die and be no more,
Things bright and green, things young and happy;
And I have gone upon my way
Sorrowful.

'The Wayfarer' Pádraig Anraí Mac Piarais
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 12:55:49 PM »

As Wyatt pointed out, the RCs believe in no such thing.  Even the most ultramontane Roman Catholic would never say such a thing.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 01:06:21 PM »

IF Only I could find the Pronouncments of some of the Popes, and post them here,that  did declare themselves god on Earth, even Calling on the name of Christ won't save a person ,once a pope declared them damned.....

Hopefully Fr. Ambrose will see this thread and post them.......  police
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:14:48 PM by stashko » Logged

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 01:11:26 PM »

IF Only I could find the Pronouncments of some the Popes, and post them here,that  did declare themselves god on Earth, even Calling on the name of Christ won't save a person ,once a pope declared them damned.....

Good thing we don't take every word that every Pope says to be infallible then.
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 01:57:39 PM »

As Wyatt pointed out, the RCs believe in no such thing.  Even the most ultramontane Roman Catholic would never say such a thing.

Quite true, I place the blame for such continuing misinformation upon politically motivated propaganda during past centuries in East Europe and upon untrained, well-meaning but ignorant polemicists and apologists over the centuries.

There are plenty of serious and real differences between the Church of Rome and the Orthodox, but this is not one of them. We can never focus upon and come to understand our true divisions while we remain off target on both sides. The discussions here often point out that both sides have a chasm of false understandings about the teachings and faith of the other side.

Unfortunately, at least as I see it on this forum, I often see me and my fellow Orthodox like Schultz standing up and correcting these false statements about Roman Catholicism, while I do not see some of our Roman apologists doing the same when an equally egregious falsehood about Orthodoxy is used as point of argument. It is tough to maintain an honest dialog under such conditions.

stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »

IF Only I could find the Pronouncments of some the Popes, and post them here,that  did declare themselves god on Earth, even Calling on the name of Christ won't save a person ,once a pope declared them damned.....

How does that saying Go , Damned if you do, Damned if You Don't..... Grin seems like a no win situation...... police

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
Jharek Carnelian

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »

Quite true, I place the blame for such continuing misinformation upon politically motivated propaganda during past centuries in East Europe and upon untrained, well-meaning but ignorant polemicists and apologists over the centuries.

There are plenty of serious and real differences between the Church of Rome and the Orthodox, but this is not one of them. We can never focus upon and come to understand our true divisions while we remain off target on both sides. The discussions here often point out that both sides have a chasm of false understandings about the teachings and faith of the other side.

Unfortunately, at least as I see it on this forum, I often see me and my fellow Orthodox like Schultz standing up and correcting these false statements about Roman Catholicism, while I do not see some of our Roman apologists doing the same when an equally egregious falsehood about Orthodoxy is used as point of argument. It is tough to maintain an honest dialog under such conditions.

I would like to think that if anyone made such a false claim about the Orthodox I would equally not let it pass either. I am glad to see you and a few others here willing to discuss real areas of disagreement than engaging in what is (as you yourself called it) polemics about antiChrists etc etc. I have seen this thrown out from the other side and I think every Catholic who has done it ought to wander in here for a bit and see just how unpleasant it is when they are on the receiving end.

These will pass,
Sorrowful.

Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 02:28:24 PM »

The vicar of Peter
to
The vicar of Christ?

Well I felt that calling somebody in place of God is rather Satanic, that's why I linked them together.

There is no place for a man to replace God, and if a man thinks he's in place of God, he's doing as Lucifer did in Isaiah 14

It's just a little hard to take you seriously when you compare the pope to satanists. No offense.

Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 02:29:43 PM »

How does that saying Go , Damned if you do, Damned if You Don't..... Grin seems like a no win situation...... police

I think it's more a case of Damned if you do, Darned if you don't.

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 12:05:18 AM »

How so?
Irish Hermit
Kibernetski Kaludjer
Warned
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 12:27:33 AM »

More than one petrine incarnation has come close to it.

There is Pope Leo XIII....

“...We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty..."

Pope Leo XIII, in "Praeclara Gratulationis Publicae", Encyclical, June 1894.
Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 12:25:53 PM »

I have heard it explained that "vicar" means like ambassador or representative. The title "Vicar of Christ" does not seem scandalous when you consider this meaning since, really, all Bishops are to represent Christ to their flock.
Jharek Carnelian

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »

The word comes from Vicarious and means a deputy or substitute. It had a particular meaning in the late Roman Empire at an organisation level. Unfortunately some of the information regarding the subject thus far in this thread seems to have more in common with Chick tract versions of history.

These will pass,
Sorrowful.

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 12:56:06 PM »

The word comes from Vicarious and means a deputy or substitute. It had a particular meaning in the late Roman Empire at an organisation level. Unfortunately some of the information regarding the subject thus far in this thread seems to have more in common with Chick tract versions of history.
It's like I have said before, when people have to either distort the truth or outright lie about us in order to "win" an argument, it makes you wonder how solid of a case they really have. The fact that people have to perpetuate misconceptions about the Catholic Church rather than having honest, legitimate objections to the Church seems to indicate that we are, in fact, the true Church.
Jharek Carnelian

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »

Ah now I wouldn't go as far as that  Wyatt. I've seen many a Catholic distort facts about the Orthodox as well in my day. I also view the Orthodox as a part of the true Church (albeit seperated from us at this moment) although the Orthodox neither need nor would wish for my reccomendation in that regard.

These will pass,
Sorrowful.

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 01:15:20 PM »

Ah now I wouldn't go as far as that  Wyatt. I've seen many a Catholic distort facts about the Orthodox as well in my day. I also view the Orthodox as a part of the true Church (albeit seperated from us at this moment) although the Orthodox neither need nor would wish for my reccomendation in that regard.
I agree that they are somehow part of the Church since our Church believes they have valid Sacraments and Apostolic Succession, but they are wounded by not being in full communion with us.
Jharek Carnelian

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »

They would reply I would think that those are your concerns rather than theirs. I came to this site as an inquirer into Orthodoxy actually as my spouse is Orthodox. I have found the site to be mixed bag but then I could say the same about all the Catholic sites I've used. There are some posters outlooks which concern but I suspect they represent fringe views much as you get such elements on Catholic forums.

These will pass,
Sorrowful.

J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »

It's like I have said before, when people have to either distort the truth or outright lie about us in order to "win" an argument, it makes you wonder how solid of a case they really have. The fact that people have to perpetuate misconceptions about the Catholic Church rather than having honest, legitimate objections to the Church seems to indicate that we are, in fact, the true Church.

And then there are those who just love to bash Catholics and find any excuse and every opportunity to do so.  I'm sure there are people who love to bash Orthodox but I've seen and heard far more of the former than the latter.  Either way, though, there's really no excuse for it.  If you don't understand something, it's easy enough to ask in a way that doesn't deprecate the other. 

Whatever happened to, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all?"  Or, Mt. 12:36--"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."?

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian
WetCatechumen
Roman Catholic
Elder

Faith: Catholic Christianity
Jurisdiction: Latin Rite - Archdiocese of Santa Fe; Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Eparchy of Phoenix

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 05:09:44 PM »

Yes, Father, but so do you in your own parish whenever you celebrate liturgy or act in a priestly function. At least that is my understand of Catholic Ecclesiology. The Pope just acts as the Vicar of Christ for the entire Church.

"And because they have nothing better to do, they take cushion and chairs to Rome. And while the Pope is saying liturgy, they go, 'Oh, oh, oh, filioque!' And the Pope say, 'Filioque? That-uh sound nice! I think I divide-uh the Church over it!'" - Comrade Real Presence
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »

Using a negative to prove a positive? I don't think the Jesuit Fathers taught you 'intro to logic 101'. Stupid polemics are stupid polemics my friend, comments like you made make it tough to restrain the extremists.
podkarpatska
Warned
Merarches

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »

They would reply I would think that those are your concerns rather than theirs. I came to this site as an inquirer into Orthodoxy actually as my spouse is Orthodox. I have found the site to be mixed bag but then I could say the same about all the Catholic sites I've used. There are some posters outlooks which concern but I suspect they represent fringe views much as you get such elements on Catholic forums.

Thank you for your insight.
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 05:47:47 PM »

Vicar is a term used to refer to someone who serves in the place of (or on behalf of) someone else while they are away.  As such, saying you are the Vicar of Christ is essentially saying Christ has gone on a trip and has left his Church behind while he does so.  In essence, it denies the headship of Christ over the Church (at least as anything other than honorary), and in that respect is a serious problem, IMO.

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Truth, Justice, and the American way!

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 06:28:34 PM »

Vicar is a term used to refer to someone who serves in the place of (or on behalf of) someone else while they are away.  As such, saying you are the Vicar of Christ is essentially saying Christ has gone on a trip and has left his Church behind while he does so.  In essence, it denies the headship of Christ over the Church (at least as anything other than honorary), and in that respect is a serious problem, IMO.
No it doesn't, because the Pope is subject to Christ. Y'all are grasping at staws.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 06:29:23 PM »

Yes, Father, but so do you in your own parish whenever you celebrate liturgy or act in a priestly function. At least that is my understand of Catholic Ecclesiology. The Pope just acts as the Vicar of Christ for the entire Church.
Don't ever confuse Fr. Ambrose with the facts.

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 06:33:06 PM »

Well, Christ has ascended to the right hand of the Father, but He is simultaneously with His Church in all the tabernacles of the world because, since He is God, He is not limited by time and space. The Holy Spirit guides the Pope and Bishops and prevents the Church from falling into error.
Punch
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 06:51:19 PM »

The Holy Spirit guides the Pope and Bishops and prevents the Church from falling into error.

Well, he either has not done a very good job of it, or it is a different spirit guiding your pope.  I am going with the latter.

Orthodox only because of God and His Russians.
Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 06:54:30 PM »

Well, he either has not done a very good job of it, or it is a different spirit guiding your pope.  I am going with the latter.
Or perhaps the spirit you are following desperately doesn't want you to encounter the Spirit we know.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »

Or perhaps the spirit you are following desperately doesn't want you to encounter the Spirit we know.
And the Spirit we know is the Spirit of God. Smiley

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2011, 06:59:56 PM »

And the Spirit we know is the Spirit of God. Smiley
Thanks be to God!
Saint Iaint
This Poster Has Ignored Multiple Requests to Behave Better
High Elder

Faith: Once Delivered

The Truth Shall Be Reviled

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2011, 07:07:52 PM »

Exactly.

Except you mixed up your capitalization... Here, let me fix that for ya:

The Holy Spirit we are following desperately doesn't want us to encounter the spirit you know.

Or... to paraphrase, 'I know you are but what am I?'

Ha,

†IC XC†
†NI KA†

« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 07:08:38 PM by Saint Iaint » Logged

Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute...

Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith, not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn from the truth.
Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2011, 07:11:22 PM »

Well, he either has not done a very good job of it, or it is a different spirit guiding your pope.  I am going with the latter.

Exactly.

The Holy Spirit we are following desperately doesn't want us to encounter the spirit you know.

Ha,

†IC XC†
†NI KA†
Well, the Spirit blows where it will, but I just can't say for certain how much of that breeze you all have been catching since the 11th century. Wink
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 07:11:38 PM by Wyatt » Logged
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2011, 07:12:10 PM »

Exactly.

Ha,

†IC XC†
†NI KA†

I think you are a few posts behind on this one. But nice try buddy.

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2011, 07:12:44 PM »

Well, he either has not done a very good job of it, or it is a different spirit guiding your pope.  I am going with the latter.

Exactly.

Ha,

†IC XC†
†NI KA†
Well, the Spirit blows where it will, but I just can't say for certain how much of that breeze you all have been catching since the 11th century. Wink
It's been windy in the West. Smiley

Wyatt
Archon

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2011, 07:16:11 PM »

Exactly.

Ha,

†IC XC†
†NI KA†
It's been windy in the West. Smiley
Oh yeah, and it's cool, refreshing, even graced.  Smiley
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 3 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: