OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 26, 2014, 04:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invite GOD into your house  (Read 1430 times) Average Rating: 0
pasadi97
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

« on: May 11, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »

To invite Word of God or Jesus into your house, you need to synchronize prayers because Jesus said if I am right, something that where 2 are praying, he will be there.

What to do to invite Holy Spirit into your house?
Well, if you ask an orthodox priest to do a House blessing, when water is transformed from tap water into Holy Water, this happens because the priest invokes the spirit of God. This is going on and on and on from Early Church for almost 2000 years. Of course Protestantism lost this one too together with valid historical documents.

Here you can see how water looks before and after blessings and be convinced that Holy Spirit came trasforming the water:
http://stmaryofstamford.org/holywater.html

House blessing can be done monthly, every 6 months or whenever wanted more so if there is illness, bad thoughts and such things. When God comes, sick angels go so this works on haunted houses. People do this when moving in a new house. If I am right, it is customary to make a donation for house blessing.

Beside house blessing, car blessing can be made so that will be protected from accidents. Any building blessing and such. Holy water is known to drive away sick angels.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:16:31 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »

Are you Old Or New Calendar. As a serb I'm Old Calendar.... police
About the Calendar issue What your Opinion on it........ Grin

I like so far everything you Posted on this Forum....
Keep up the Good work.....Hristos Voskrese....

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 08:19:51 PM »

Pasadi97, out of curiosity, are you a priest or deacon?

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 08:37:24 PM »

He truly has risen. Once when I was walking on a street I saw a man that looked like Jesus from icons. He even had not shoes in his feet.
He looked very poor and I was thinking, well I can give some money but he denied saying, Why I need these? or
What to do with this? I was wondering what kind of answer is this and I think that that happening was interesting.
At that time I was sick and I have asked a monk to pray for me. His name was Theophil that means the one that loves God.
I believe that because of his prayers that happen. After that , major events took place into my life that I now understand things moved to good.

With the new or old calendar I did not think too much about it. In Romania there are people arguing both ways.
Because I have not give much thought and I don't have the needed understanding I can not say anything.

I am nor priest neither deacon.

It is not about me. In the Bible , the wisest man in the world was Solomon and what he did he prayed to be wise. An he was from people of God. More so, if we pray to be wise, as children of God we can get even more and if we want to understand and pray to understand something, time will go by and after several day God puts in front of our eyes a book that gives the answer you were looking for.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 09:02:20 PM by pasadi97 » Logged
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 08:42:03 PM »

Thanks.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
stashko
Protokentarchos

Faith: ИСТОЧНИ ПРАВОСЛАВНИ СРБИН
Jurisdiction: Non Ecumenist Free Serbian Orthodox Church

Wonderworking Sitka Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »

I would Guess your Romainian then ...Hello Neighbor........ police

He truly has risen. Once when I was walkinmg on a street I saw a man that looked like Jesus from icons.
He was very poor and I was thinking, well I can give some money but he denied saying, Why I need these? or
What to do with this? I was wondering what kind of answer and I think that that happening was interesting.
With the new or old calendar I did not think too much about it. In Romania there are people arguing both ways.
Because I have not give much thought and I don't have the needed understanding I can not say anything.

I am nor priest neither deacon.

It is not about me. In the Bible , the wisest man in the world was Solomon and what he did he prayed to be wise. An he was from people of God. More so, if we pray to be wise, as children of God we can get even more and if we want to understand and pray to understand something, time will go by and after several day God puts in front of our eyes a book that gives the answer you were looking for.

ГОСПОДЕ ГОСПОДЕ ,ПОГЛЕДАЈ СА НЕБА ,ДОЂИ И ПОСЕТИ ТВОЈ ВИНОГРАД ТВОЈА ДЕСНИЦА ПОСАДИЛА АМИН АМИН.
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »

You're welcome biro.
Hello. I am romanian.
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 04:01:59 PM »

You can pray for God to come into your life or even into your house in a visible form, as it come to Abraham.
You have not answered to my questions concerning your faith status and copyright issues. I'm warning you. You have one more day to answer me before you get moderated - Michał Kalina.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:08:50 PM by Michał Kalina » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 12:46:43 AM »

Thanks.
I am student at theology.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: