OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 30, 2014, 02:02:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New product at the store!  (Read 1269 times) Average Rating: 0
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« on: October 22, 2002, 08:42:30 PM »

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Hello All, our store at http://www.cafeshops.com/OrthodoxChrist/  has been updated. CafePress has removed some of our items we featured before and no longer carry them, such as the cooler, lunchbag and beer stein, but have added a picture frame, various Christmas ornaments, a Christmas stocking, a wool winter hat, and a teddy bear, among other things.

So please chekc out our store at http://www.cafeshops.com/OrthodoxChrist/ and if you like something, buy it before CafePress discontinues them, as we have no way to give you warning. I really wanted to buy a stein, but missed out myself. :-(

God Bless.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2002, 06:31:03 PM by Nik » Logged

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Nigula Qian Zishi
Administrator Emeritus, Retired Deacon, Inactive Poster, Active Orthodox Christian, Father, and Husband
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America

我美丽的妻子和我。

nstanosheck
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2002, 06:32:29 PM »

Glory to Him Forever!

I just bought 10 of the ornaments to give out to coworkers and grandparents for Christmas. The itmes at the store can be used for evangelical work in getting people to know about Orthodoxy. Just a thought. God Bless!

在基督         My Original Blog
尼古拉         My Facebook Profile
前执事         My Twitter Page
Tags: OC.net Features 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: