OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 01:30:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just installed Yahoo Messenger  (Read 1070 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: June 02, 2004, 07:23:28 PM »

Hi Friends,

I just signed up for a Yahoo Messenger in addition to my AIM and MSN accounts. So if anyone ever wants to YIM me my nickname is anastasios0513.

Thanks!

Anastasios

Please Buy My Book!

Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching. Also, I served as an Orthodox priest from 2008-2013, before resigning.
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 11:21:26 AM »

Gee,

Us retired & fixed income folks use UPS (United Pigeon Service) for messenging !

JB

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
ania
Life according to Abe Simpson:
OC.net guru

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 11:50:47 AM »

Actually, JB, AIM, YahooMssgr & MSN Mssgr are all free... It'd be to expensive for me otherwise.  :-D

Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Jakub
Archon

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 12:27:47 PM »

Oi vey, I've been Homerized !

JB

An old timer is a man who's had a lot of interesting experiences -- some of them true.

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: