OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 02, 2014, 07:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting Protestant to Orthodoxy  (Read 541 times) Average Rating: 0
Reforming Protestant

Faith: Reforming Protestant
Jurisdiction: US

« on: April 29, 2011, 11:14:12 AM »

Hi all!

I've posted on here previously receiving criticism that is both positive and warranted. Therefore, I wanted to share my new web site detailing my journey to Orthodoxy with you all. Previously, my site could be found here www.thejournalofareformingprotestant.com. Without a doubt, the last site address was too much of a mouthful and I wasn't happy with the look of the site. As I've been studying Orthodoxy, I found a great appreciation for the icons of the Church. Hence, I decided to re-work my site incorporating as much of the iconography that I can.

I'm looking for some helpful suggestions in terms of language, icons, etc. so if you can lend a hand it would be much appreciated. My new site can be found here www.protestantreforming.com   

Thanks all!
Andrew Crook
formerly known as AveChriste11
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 02:15:07 PM »

Looks like you're off to a good start. Smiley  Can't wait to read the continuing part of your Journey..

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith; Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity
dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »

I like the look of the new site. I also like how you are approaching the subject, the reading almost has a CS Lewis feel to it. Keep up the good work and I hope to see how your site and story continues...

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
Reforming Protestant

Faith: Reforming Protestant
Jurisdiction: US

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 04:43:46 AM »

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Truly appreciated! I know there are a thousand sites out there like this - so I appreciate your time reviewing mine and giving some feedback.

Christ is Risen!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: