OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 03:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy Week  (Read 582 times) Average Rating: 0
podkarpatska
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« on: April 20, 2011, 10:09:27 AM »

To all of my Roman and Eastern Catholic brothers and sisters, may you have a blessed and spiritually rewarding Holy Week as all Christians across the planet prepare themselves this week for the joyous day of the Resurrection - the 'Velikden' - the Great Feast! Let us put aside our petty and not-so-petty disagreements at this time and contemplate in prayer upon Christ's passion, suffering and glorious Resurrection.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »

To all of my Roman and Eastern Catholic brothers and sisters, may you have a blessed and spiritually rewarding Holy Week as all Christians across the planet prepare themselves this week for the joyous day of the Resurrection - the 'Velikden' - the Great Feast! Let us put aside our petty and not-so-petty disagreements at this time and contemplate in prayer upon Christ's passion, suffering and glorious Resurrection.
Indeed, let us keep the fast in the unity of our devotion to our common Lord, and when the time comes, celebrate his glorious resurrection.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 12:29:02 PM »

Amen to that!

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 01:47:48 PM »

I am happy to be a ditto-head for my wise friend, Podkarpatska.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »

Same here.  angel

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

spcasuncoast.org
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »

Indeed, let us keep the fast in the unity of our devotion to our common Lord, and when the time comes, celebrate his glorious resurrection.

Amen, amen!

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: