Author Topic: Holy Week  (Read 633 times)

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
Holy Week
« on: April 20, 2011, 10:09:27 AM »
To all of my Roman and Eastern Catholic brothers and sisters, may you have a blessed and spiritually rewarding Holy Week as all Christians across the planet prepare themselves this week for the joyous day of the Resurrection - the 'Velikden' - the Great Feast! Let us put aside our petty and not-so-petty disagreements at this time and contemplate in prayer upon Christ's passion, suffering and glorious Resurrection.

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
  • Praying for the Christians in Iraq
Re: Holy Week
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »
To all of my Roman and Eastern Catholic brothers and sisters, may you have a blessed and spiritually rewarding Holy Week as all Christians across the planet prepare themselves this week for the joyous day of the Resurrection - the 'Velikden' - the Great Feast! Let us put aside our petty and not-so-petty disagreements at this time and contemplate in prayer upon Christ's passion, suffering and glorious Resurrection.
Indeed, let us keep the fast in the unity of our devotion to our common Lord, and when the time comes, celebrate his glorious resurrection.
You are right. I apologize for having sacked Constantinople. I really need to stop doing that.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
  • Back by unpopular demand.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 12:29:02 PM »
Amen to that!
She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right

Offline Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of the South (OCA)
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 01:47:48 PM »

I am happy to be a ditto-head for my wise friend, Podkarpatska.

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
  • Leave me alone, I was only singing
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »
Same here.  :angel:
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

--

And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am

Offline akimori makoto

• Archon
  • No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 09:07:13 PM »
Indeed, let us keep the fast in the unity of our devotion to our common Lord, and when the time comes, celebrate his glorious resurrection.

Amen, amen!
The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.