OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 12:09:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The hill billy cause  (Read 5449 times) Average Rating: 0
ByzntinePrince

OC.net

« on: May 24, 2004, 06:52:07 PM »

Let me get my gun!  I'll proudly stand on the border of any southron nation that desires seceed (a state is by definition a sovreign nation that may or may not *voluntarily* yield some of their power to a larger overarching institution) and shoot to kill any yankee that dares try to get across.

I fully support any move for re-secession and have done so for years.  I am also a financial contributer to the CSA project (a project whereas 5 million pro-confederates over the next ten years move to South Carolina).

Secession is a natural right.  If it is wrong for the south to seceed, it was wrong for America to seceed in the first place.  We are a seperate ethnic group with our own culture etc.  It is high time that we stop being ruled (read oppressed) by a tyranical foreign power known as Babylon on the Potomoc.

Joe Zollars
Proud Neo-Confederate

Crazy? Perhaps, just a taste of the man you all love, Joe Zollars. Oh please why dont you kill some of us Northerners Joe, I really dare you. You lost the first time, you would loose the second. But anyways, good Christian cause.

Sincerely,

Konstantinos

NULL
ByzntinePrince

OC.net

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 06:59:36 PM »

"Shall we count those examples of heathans and heretics?  Since when does the Orthodox Church raise armies and other such things."

NULL
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 07:14:07 PM »

If Joe truly wrote that, he is just as crazy as you and your followers Prince. Both of you, my God, need to get a life!

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

Pray for me an unworthy sinner

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 07:16:08 PM »

This is not about an Orthodox raising of armies counter to the comman of Christ.

This is about my beloved homeland and those who have spent 140 years committing atrocities against its people.

Joe Zollars

These posts no longer represent my beliefs and I in no way endorse their contents.
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 07:17:20 PM »

what I have said is not Crazy ben, it is the talking of one who loves his country and its 13 member states.

Joe Zollars

These posts no longer represent my beliefs and I in no way endorse their contents.
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 07:18:14 PM »

Who taught y'all to write?
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 07:18:43 PM »

OH and ben , I have a life. If I lay down my own life fighting for the freedom of my people, it is not for myself or even for the honor of my ancestors that I do it.  I lay my life down for the children adn their children and their children's cildren--that they may breath free.

Deo Vindice!
Joe Zollars

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2004, 07:19:33 PM »

my momma taught me to write.

Joe Zollars

Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2004, 07:21:11 PM »

My God Joe, Southerners are not being persecuted! They aren't loosing their rights! I have been down south, and they have all the same rights I do, right here in colorful Colorado. And I have family down south, and they are proud to be Americans, and would think you are nuts!

The only cause worth laying down your life for, is God, and his Church, not some dead futile dream of long lost rebels.

What honor is there in fighting and killing your fellow Americans? What honor is there in murdering your fellow country men in an attempt to promote your agenda? None, I tell you, NONE.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 07:29:19 PM by Ben » Logged

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2004, 07:21:51 PM »

Let me get my gun!  I'll proudly stand on the border of any southron nation that desires seceed (a state is by definition a sovreign nation that may or may not *voluntarily* yield some of their power to a larger overarching institution) and shoot to kill any yankee that dares try to get across.

I fully support any move for re-secession and have done so for years.  I am also a financial contributer to the CSA project (a project whereas 5 million pro-confederates over the next ten years move to South Carolina).

Secession is a natural right.  If it is wrong for the south to seceed, it was wrong for America to seceed in the first place.  We are a seperate ethnic group with our own culture etc.  It is high time that we stop being ruled (read oppressed) by a tyranical foreign power known as Babylon on the Potomoc.

Joe Zollars
Proud Neo-Confederate

Crazy? Perhaps, just a taste of the man you all love, Joe Zollars. Oh please why dont you kill some of us Northerners Joe, I really dare you. You lost the first time, you would loose the second. But anyways, good Christian cause.

Sincerely,

Konstantinos

Dear Constantine:

Your title to this thread is offensive.  While I myself and proud of the title hillbilly, the title does not refer to Southrons but to any resident of a hillish region--anywhere. Thus you can have genuine hillbillys in the state of New York, Colorado, Montana, California, Peru, etc.    

Joe Zollars

TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 07:24:03 PM »

I'd join y'all but that damn despot's heal is on my shore!
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2004, 07:27:40 PM »

Please Ben.  You are not a Southroner nor have you walked in our shoes.  Yes we have been and are being persuceted through suttle (and sometimes) subtle policies of cultural genocide/anhilation.  My great-great-great Grandmamma was raped by a Yankee Colonel.  She died giving birth to the child conceived of those relations.  My family (and the families of many thousands of others) were pushed off our land by yankee forces.   Even unto this day, we have been refused access to the family cemetary in North Carolina--where my ancestors, who were among the initial settlers of that area of North Carolina, were buried until the war.  

Our children are taught revisionist history and we are sued for displaying southron cultural icons.  Our history, what little has remained, is being rewritten right before our very eyes.   the Native Americans have the same rights you do Ben, but none would claim they have not and do not continue to be the sufferers of persecution.

Joe Zollars

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 07:30:20 PM »

My God Joe, Southerns are not being persecuted! They aren't loosing their rights! I have been down south, and they have all the same rights I do, right here in colorful Colorado. And I have family down south, and they are proud to be Americans, and would think you were nuts!

The only cause worth laying down your life for, is God, and his Church, not some dead futile dream of long lost rebels.

What honor is there in fighting and killing your fellow Americans? What honor is there in murdering your fellow country men in an attempt to promote your agenda? None, I tell you, NONE.

They are not my fellow countrymen.  They are a foreign power and there is nothing more than that.  It is not an agenda I wish to promote, but rather to PROTECT my family.  I do not care how it looks in the eyes of others for it.  I know what I do is right.

Joe Zollars

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 07:31:05 PM »

Ben, I am not an American.  I am an Arkansawyer  and Southron by the grace of God.

Joe Zollars

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 07:32:54 PM »

Konstantine,

If you had bothered to leave this post in the original context, you would see it was meant sarcastically and was a joke.  Since you are only 16 I don't expect you to understand such concepts, but that is the way it is.

Joe Zollars

Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 07:40:05 PM »

Please Ben.  You are not a Southroner nor have you walked in our shoes.

Very true, but I do have family and friends in Texas, Lousiana, Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina. And they are all damn proud to be Americans, and would, honeslty, think you were a nut!

Yes we have been and are being persuceted through suttle (and sometimes) subtle policies of cultural genocide/anhilation.

Hmm, any exmaples? How have you southerners been persecuted in the last 30 years or so?

My great-great-great Grandmamma was raped by a Yankee Colonel.  She died giving birth to the child conceived of those relations.

Truly horrible, but taking revenge over that is just as stupid as the Prince here going after Muslims for taking Constantinople. Joe, all you can do is pray for her, and this criminal, but willing to murder for revenge, is not the Christian thing to do, in my personal opinion.

My family (and the families of many thousands of others) were pushed off our land by yankee forces.

Umm maybe in 1863! But now?! Come on! Why in the world hold grudges?! Why insist on dividing this country between "Yankees" and "Southerners"?! My God, as I said earlier where is the honor in segregating people? In murdering your fellow country men?

Even unto this day, we have been refused access to the family cemetary in North Carolina--where my ancestors, who were among the initial settlers of that area of North Carolina, were buried until the war

And we all know that is a valid reason to go start a war and kill them damn yankees! Roll Eyes

Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 07:43:38 PM »

Joe your cause does not have Church approval. Why devote your life to anything but Christ? Anything but those things sanctioned by Christ and His Church?

TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2004, 07:45:19 PM »

Free Tom, Keble and Ebor from the Despot's heal!
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2004, 07:47:56 PM »

Joe......

If I am not mistaken, you do not believe the Yankee's to be your fellow country men, yet you are a member of the Constitution party, which according to http://www.constitutionparty.com/ , is having their National Convention in Pennsyilvania, a Yankee state. Why in the world are you supporter a forgien party?? Why are you wasting your time and money on them yankees?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 07:56:07 PM by Ben » Logged

Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2004, 07:55:25 PM »

And my gosh, Peroutka, whom you support for President, is a Yankee! He even went to University of Baltimore!

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 07:57:02 PM »

I am also a supporter and soon to be member of the Southern Independence Party of OK.  

Ben, the reason we want independence, is because we are different ethnic groups.  We are not the same people.  We have different cultures, etc etc etc.  We are our own people, and according to Harry S. Truman, no ethnic group should rule another.

Joe Zollars

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2004, 07:58:16 PM »

Slander!  Michael Anthony Peroutka is a member of the League of hte South.  And Maryland is culturally part of the south.,

Joe Zollars

TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2004, 07:59:05 PM »

Joe, Dude! C'mon now you can't be serious?!! You sound like you should live in the Balkans!
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2004, 07:59:30 PM »

calm on folks! what are you getting all bent out of shape about?  the original post (and this whole subsequent thread) is a joke!  y'all need to get a life.

Joe Zollars

TomS
Banned
Archon

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2004, 08:01:47 PM »

Whew! Brother, I thought you had gone off the deep end!
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2004, 08:04:11 PM »

I am also a supporter and soon to be member of the Southern Independence Party of OK.

Power to ya!

Ben, the reason we want independence, is because we are different ethnic groups.

Ok I am sorry, but WTF?! Dude, pleae forgive me, but how in the heck is my uncle in Lousiana a different ethnicity than me?! How is my great uncle in Georgia a different ethnicity than me?! How is onw of my best friends in South Carolina a different ethnicity than me?! My Lord, Joe stop trying to devide Americans, that is the last thing we need these days!

We are not the same people.

Tom is right! You do sound like you belong in the Balkans!

We are our own people, and according to Harry S. Truman, no ethnic group should rule another.

You are not your own race! Or ethnicity! You are Americans! And so am I, as I have said many times stop trying to devide us! And why in the world would you bring Truman into this, a support of FDR AND a Democrat?!

Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2004, 08:05:12 PM »

calm on folks! what are you getting all bent out of shape about?  the original post (and this whole subsequent thread) is a joke!  y'all need to get a life.

Joe Zollars

Joe from your posts in this thread and from our AIM convos on this issue, I highly doubt you are just joking!

spiros

OC.net

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2004, 08:23:06 PM »

"fully support any move for re-secession and have done so for years.  I am also a financial contributer to the CSA project (a project whereas 5 million pro-confederates over the next ten years move to South Carolina)"

Ah yes, South Carolina; too small for a republic and too big for an insane asylum  Grin

THE REAL HILLBILLY CAUSE-

Which is more a dead cause, The CSA or the Romanoi? Rather than fight battles lost long ago, why not try to build a decent life in the circumstances God put you in?  Rescue the Culture by the way you quietly live your life...

I'll make an offer to JoeZollars and maybe Konstantinos too-Why not come to Pennsylvania, move to a nice small town? I'll get the Yia Yia and  Matiuska networks going to find you a nice Orthodox girl. You can Start a little business, teach Church school, raise some vegetables in the back yard, have lots of kids, be a  help to the many  Orthodox people here in their declining years. We need to model our lives on theirs- mutual neighborliness and common faith. What do you think???  Smiley

A Proud Western Pa. Hillbilly

Official Resident of 5th Century Cyprus
ByzntinePrince

OC.net

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2004, 08:46:53 PM »

Wow I didnt know such a glorious cause would cause such a "ruckus" as you people would call it. The southerners dont have their own culture, just their own dialect. And I am sure if you are apart of the Confederacy that you dont like Black people. That isnt very Christian of you, I myself like black people and have many of them as friends. Your cause is the dumbest that anyone or I have heard of. At least I am aimed at protecting Christendom. Yeeee hawwwww Zollars

NULL
David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2004, 08:48:50 PM »

That sounds like a good offer, I'd take him up on it.  Smiley

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2004, 09:26:16 PM »

Prince..

Honestly, you shouldn't have an issue with Joe and his cause, when your neo-nazi movement is quite contrary to Christian morals and teachings. Speaking of your twisted cause.....I am now chatting with one of your followers on AIM, I do not know his name, but his screen name is "meinkampfhascome"...sound familiar?

Antonious Nikolas
Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite, Anagnostis
Archon

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox

Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2004, 09:56:08 PM »

"fully support any move for re-secession and have done so for years.  I am also a financial contributer to the CSA project (a project whereas 5 million pro-confederates over the next ten years move to South Carolina)"

Ah yes, South Carolina; too small for a republic and too big for an insane asylum  Grin

THE REAL HILLBILLY CAUSE-

Which is more a dead cause, The CSA or the Romanoi? Rather than fight battles lost long ago, why not try to build a decent life in the circumstances God put you in?  Rescue the Culture by the way you quietly live your life...

I'll make an offer to JoeZollars and maybe Konstantinos too-Why not come to Pennsylvania, move to a nice small town? I'll get the Yia Yia and  Matiuska networks going to find you a nice Orthodox girl. You can Start a little business, teach Church school, raise some vegetables in the back yard, have lots of kids, be a  help to the many  Orthodox people here in their declining years. We need to model our lives on theirs- mutual neighborliness and common faith. What do you think???  Smiley

A Proud Western Pa. Hillbilly

LOL!!! 100% on point!  If you guys were taking any of what you wrote seriously, you'd better start praying and consider taking spiros up on his offer before you wind up in Gitmo in the same cell block with some other anti-American psycho fanatic named Abdullah.  :smiley1:

"According to the Orthodox Faith, the teachings and traditions one upholds and believes in will necessarily influence and inform one's spiritual orientation and the way one worships..." - Harry Boosalis
spartacus
Elder

OC.net

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2004, 12:12:18 AM »

Joe Zollars

It might be a joke but Joe is expressing sentiments one can still find in the South.  The same people who hold these sentiments also tend to hate Jews, All Catholics, and all non-english immigrants.
David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2004, 12:17:23 AM »

While many who go on about secession and southern pride are bigots, not everyone who is happy about being born into Southern US culture is such.  I have many noble and notable people to look up to in the (relatively short) history of the south.  I also have several people who are less noble but just as notable to learn from their mistakes.  As is any region of people from the beginning of time to the end of time.  Christ came for all of us, Jew and Gentile, Rebel and Yankee.  I think at times we don't remember that lesson so well.

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2004, 01:25:16 AM »

Byzprince, you are just a troublemaker Dolink.  I love black people.  My best friends are black. And lest us not forget that HK Edgerton prodly walked 15,000 miles across dixie carrying the Third National flag.  Not once, not twice, but three times and he is getting ready to do it again.  BTW HK edgerton is black and works for a pro-confederate legal agency.

Folks.  I am a firm believer in small government and would love to live in an independent nation the size of my beloved Dixie.  But I am no more going to raise an army to kill the damn yankees than byzprince is going to go to serbia to kill the muslims.  Anyone who really knows me and who read the post in the original context knows this.  That post was originally meant as sarcasm and byzprince dredged it up so as to cause trouble.  Notice he did not post a link in the original post of this thread.  Ben, if you thought this thread was in all seriousness, than sad to say you do not know me.

David, I think I should take him up on his offer too.   Don't know if my knees can handle the cold PA winters though.  

Joe Zollars

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2004, 01:27:26 AM »

Prince..

Honestly, you shouldn't have an issue with Joe and his cause, when your neo-nazi movement is quite contrary to Christian morals and teachings. Speaking of your twisted cause.....I am now chatting with one of your followers on AIM, I do not know his name, but his screen name is "meinkampfhascome"...sound familiar?

My Struggle has come?  I should certainly hope so.  As Fr. Seraphim would say, all of life is a podvig.  Grin

Joe Zollars

edit--fixed smiley
« Last Edit: May 25, 2004, 01:29:53 AM by JoeZollars » Logged

JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2004, 01:29:15 AM »

excellent point David!

Joe Zollars

spiros

OC.net

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2004, 07:01:02 AM »

David, I think I should take him up on his offer too.   Don't know if my knees can handle the cold PA winters though.  

Joe Zollars

The Winters are not so cold if you would have a nice Orthodox girl for a wife to share them with!  Wink

Official Resident of 5th Century Cyprus
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2004, 02:26:43 PM »

lol! true true

JoeZollars

ByzantineSerb

OC.net

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2004, 04:42:15 PM »

Joe, speaking of Dixie and the Southern Legal Resource Center, I had the extreme honour of meeting Mr. Edgerton at an SCV convention in Charleston in 2000.

If we live as people of God, there will be room for all nations in the Balkans and in the world. If we liken ourselves to Cain who killed his brother Abel, then the entire earth will be too small even for two people. The Lord Jesus Christ teaches us to be
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2004, 04:46:54 PM »

Glad to hear it!  I am thinking of going to the LoS convention this summer, and he is planning on being there as well!  Truly a courageous man.

Joe Zollars

Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2004, 07:03:15 PM »

Is this really what happens when we ban politics?  People start all sorts of #$%&*@! ridiculous threads about stupid crap?  

Please, everyone, find a girlfriend, fast.  Ask Spiros for help!

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

Mor Ephrem > Justin Kissel
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: