OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 23, 2014, 09:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: starting instructions in WRO(antiochian)  (Read 329 times) Average Rating: 0
Rdunbar123

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« on: April 11, 2011, 02:23:14 PM »

Attended my second wester liturgy(st Gregory) at St Pauls in Houston. The people, the priest and deacons are very welcoming and friendly. I guess this is a result of them going through the same process(mostly converts). I will start instructions next week and my wife is going to attend the liturgy also. I am going easy with my wife as like I posted before she converted for Church of Christ to RC after we married and now is being led to Orthodoxy. I have  been practicing RC all of my life, but the changes ;and continuing changes are my real reason for leaving. I feel I have found home. Pray for me and my wife.
peteprint
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »

It is wonderful that you and your wife are approaching the Church, especially at this time of year (the Paschal Season).  I will remember you and your wife in prayer, and welcome to the Orthodox Faith!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: