OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 24, 2014, 11:06:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Webcast of Lenten Services at St. Nektarios GOA in Charlotte  (Read 1071 times) Average Rating: 0
jah777
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian

« on: April 06, 2011, 10:55:07 PM »

St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church in Charlotte, NC has been broadcasting the Lenten services live over the web.  There has been, to my knowledge, no official announcement about this, so I do not know if every service is being broadcasted or how long this will continue, but I did want to share the information in case there are those out there who are unable to attend church during the week because they are too far from their church, but might have time to watch the Internet broadcast.

The link to the live webcast is:  http://www.stnektarios.org/webcast/webcast.php

The service schedule for this church can be found at:  http://www.stnektarios.org/servicescalendar.php

Obviously, if you click on the webcast link when a service is not going on, there will be nothing to see.

The service times are US Eastern Standard Time. 

Enjoy!
Andrew Crook
formerly known as AveChriste11
High Elder

Faith: Christian

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 11:24:55 AM »

Is that a way for us to fulfill our Sunday obligation, if we're too lazy to go to church?  Tongue Grin

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith; Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: