OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 01, 2014, 05:43:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheresh*GǪwith five papers.  (Read 1425 times) Average Rating: 0
cheresh

OC.net

« on: May 17, 2004, 11:29:43 AM »

Mohsen is a nice guy living in a town that he cannot describe it, a town by the see, but all that he can hear is the sound of silence, even during the winterGǪ
Mohsen reads 5 newspapers everyday: Al-hayat, Assafir, Herald Tribunes, Le matin, and Pravda the famous Russian newspaper.
But before he reads the five papers, there is a street he should walk on everyday, a crowded street with lovely people.
People are always ready to tell Mohsen all of their secrets, problems and dreams.
One fine Monday, Mohsen as usual went to “Abdul Nasser” bookshop and got the papers, and then he started his long way from Al-Quds street to Yafa Park where he usually sits to read the five papers.
Abu Kamu:  Mr.Mohsen! Good morning Mr.MohsenGǪ
Mohsen looked at him, smiling to himGǪ
Abu Kamu: do you remember when I told you about my apartment?
Abu Kamu: Mr.Mohsen, they want me to pay $700 more! All I have for this month is $240, “Walla” the last day I paid $2300 to Albert “EL MASSIHI”, just to fix my water heater. “KHALASS” I don’t want to have a hot showerGǪ
Anyway Sir, I have to go back to the shop, nobody knows, maybe a lady would come now to buy stuff for $1000GǪ”Yalla” have a nice day Sir. Abu Kamu faded awayGǪ

Leila, a beautiful young girl came to walk beside Mohsen, he looked at her as she is his girlfriendGǪbut now wayGǪ.he cannot tell her.
Leila: you know, I wanted to come and walk with you, butGǪI hate that man, Abu Kamu! All what he talks about is moneyGǪ.I hate money! You know Mohsen, I’m very romantic and I don’t care about the money, money can’t buy me love.
I love the sea, the voice of seagulls, the sound of waves, everything is like a symphonyGǪit is like you are listening to MozartGǪI know that you don’t care, butGǪall I want is loveGǪlove can build a bridge. Anyway Mohsen, I don’t want my mother to see me with youGǪshe is a crazy stupidGǪ

Mohsen smiled and he just continued his trip to the Yafa ParkGǪ
Samih: hey “Mahsoun” what’s up? She wants you my dear(smiling), believe me she wants you, but I really appreciate you, a sexy lady like Leila, can move a mountain, she can build a bridgeGǪ”akh” oh God how I hate my wifeGǪshe is like a truck, bearGǪI hope that she was in “Abu ghreib”in IraqGǪall that she knows is to talkGǪ.talking, talking all the timeGǪI wish I was deaf GǪ.God why I’m not deaf?
Anyway I have to go my dear Mohsen; I have to bring her the new album of Nancy Ajram, maybe she will shut up for a couple of monthsGǪ
Mohsen reached the Yafa Park, he looked at the garden, the view was great as usual, and nobody was thereGǪhe took a deep breath, and then he smiledGǪ a pale smileGǪ.after a while, he started to cryGǪonly tears would explain what he is thinking about, all the time, everyday, everywhere.
Tears and smiles are the only tools that Mohsen knows how to use since he was bornGǪ.he was born deaf and mute person.

*cheresh refers to a person who is Deaf and Mute.                                                      

NULL
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2004, 11:48:24 AM »

Hi cheresh.
Do you know our member "united"?

Demetri

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
countrymouse
cyberklutz

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2004, 11:50:13 AM »

Thanks for sharing the story with us, cheresh, and welcome to OC.net.  Please tell us more about yourself.  Smiley
cheresh

OC.net

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2004, 11:53:55 AM »

i hope that you like it.
thank you very much
i'm waiting for your opinion

NULL
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 01:08:58 PM »

Thread closed. Obvious reasons.
siteban going into effect on United/Cheresh.

Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2004, 01:11:16 PM »

Thank you please come again.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: