Author Topic: Archbishop Chrysostomos II meets Pope Benedict  (Read 833 times)

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
Archbishop Chrysostomos II meets Pope Benedict
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:29:24 AM »
Pope Benedict XVI has assured the primate of the Church of Cyprus Archbishop Chrysostomos II that he will help in any way possible to reverse a Turkish Cypriot demand for an admission fee to enter a Greek Orthodox monastery, in northern Turkish occupied Cyprus.
The illegal Turkish Cypriot regime, which no country except Turkey recognises, imposes an admission fee on pilgrims who visit the Apostle Andreas� Monastery in Turkish occupied Karpass peninsula.

rest here
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline scamandrius

• Pray for our next president
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: DOWAMA of AANA
Re: Archbishop Chrysostomos II meets Pope Benedict
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:45:15 PM »
Pope Benedict XVI has assured the primate of the Church of Cyprus Archbishop Chrysostomos II that he will help in any way possible to reverse a Turkish Cypriot demand for an admission fee to enter a Greek Orthodox monastery, in northern Turkish occupied Cyprus.
The illegal Turkish Cypriot regime, which no country except Turkey recognises, imposes an admission fee on pilgrims who visit the Apostle Andreas� Monastery in Turkish occupied Karpass peninsula.

rest here

Maybe the pope can contribute his Swiss Guard to dislodge the illegal Turkish occupiers.  And I"m sure they could do it--no, I'm not joking.