Author Topic: Video Clips March 20,2011 St. John's,Perth Amboy, NJ at +Met. Nicholas Parastas  (Read 568 times)

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
I have just uploaded a number of clips from the services at St. John's Orthodox Church, Perth Amboy, NJ from Sunday, March 20, 2011 as +Metropolitan Nicholas lay in state. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dmd53?feature=mhum

Offline Fr. George

• formerly "Cleveland"
  • Administrator
  • Stratopedarches
  • May the Lord bless you and keep you always!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Pittsburgh
Thank you!
"O Cross of Christ, all-holy, thrice-blessed, and life-giving, instrument of the mystical rites of Zion, the holy Altar for the service of our Great Archpriest, the blessing - the weapon - the strength of priests, our pride, our consolation, the light in our hearts, our mind, and our steps"
Met. Meletios of Nikopolis & Preveza, from his ordination.

Offline IsmiLiora

• Chronic Exaggerator
  • Archon
  • Back by unpopular demand.
Thank you so much! I watched a few of the clips right away.

Is that your home church? I'm from Central NJ, so I've been looking for a church to attend when I'm home visiting the family.
She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
Thank you so much! I watched a few of the clips right away.

Is that your home church? I'm from Central NJ, so I've been looking for a church to attend when I'm home visiting the family.

No, it's not but it is a good parish with a fine priest. I have known him for years. PM me if you want contact information.