OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 03:50:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously folks???  (Read 592 times) Average Rating: 0
TryingtoConvert
Elder

Faith: Disbelief in your belief
Jurisdiction: All in your mind

« on: March 14, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmotTE-VlY&feature=player_embedded#at=59

WOW

"Why did god wait 2 days before he "shook the atheists" in Japan? I'll bet he was busy giving children leukemia.

You religitards are sickening...
"

rofl
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:50:22 PM by TryingtoConvert » Logged
TryingtoConvert
Elder

Faith: Disbelief in your belief
Jurisdiction: All in your mind

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 02:56:08 PM »

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you.

-GC
 You know what you're doing and you know where you're doing it.  30 Day Post Mod starts now.  Appeal to Fr. George or FrChris if you'd like.  -Schultz.
Tikhon.of.Colorado
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 03:01:02 PM »

tryingtoconvert, what do you hope to accomplish with this post?  we are here to talk about "faith issues", not one of the millions of videos on the internet made by people who think they know enough about Christianity to be able to disprove it. 

"It is true that I am not always faithful, but I never lose courage, I leave myself in the Arms of Our Lord." - St. Thérèse of Lisieux
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 03:24:24 PM »

Thread locked for obvious reasons.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: