OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 16, 2014, 12:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I shall be praying for you all!  (Read 832 times) Average Rating: 0
MsGuided
Pharmakolytria
Elder

St. Anastasia

« on: May 14, 2004, 01:56:53 PM »

Now that I am home for the summer with my dial-up connection instead of in my apartment in Albany with my high-speed connection, I will be taking a break from the forum.  Seeing as it takes about a half hour to load each glorious page of the OCnet forum, I guess I will just have to be filled in by Mor Ephrem, Anastasios, others who are close by, and occassionally the public library, but I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

I wish you all a happy and healthy summer!

Kim

"Forgive me that great love leads me to talking nonsense." Barsanuphius
JoeZollars
OC.net guru

Pray for me an unworthy sinner

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 04:26:04 PM »

Kim, I understand your predicament completely.  The way I see it though, I can start loading the page and then go read a chapter or two of my favorite book and then come back and still have time to be bored waiting for the page to load. Wink

Joe Zollars

These posts no longer represent my beliefs and I in no way endorse their contents.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: