OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 02:35:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Wisdom of the Oriental Orthodox Fathers  (Read 511 times) Average Rating: 0
binoj

Faith: Oriental Orthodoxy
Jurisdiction: Malankara (Indian) Orthodox Syrian Church

« on: March 10, 2011, 01:28:10 AM »

Hi all,

I wrote a blog on Oriental Orthodox Theology. My humble first attempt in writing a blog.

(Link to blog disabled pursuant to forum policy.)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 01:59:28 AM by Salpy » Logged
Salpy
Toumarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Armenian Church

Pray for the Christians of Iraq and Syria.

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Binoj!

I'm afraid I had to disable your above link, since we have a policy not allowing people to advertise their blogs unless they have prior approval to do so:

In an attempt to prevent unsolicited [and potentially harmful] advertisements going out to our board members, the administration of Orthodoxchristianity.net requires that all of the below listed activities receive administration approval prior to being posted or sent out either publicly or via private message (PM):

2) Links to one's own blog as a means of advertisement, without citing the relevant part of the blog that the author is quoting, are not allowed.  However, alerting users to another blog is acceptable as long as it is relevant to a thread.

*Note: links in your signature are permissible and do not require authorization

http://www.orthodoxchristianity.net/forum/index.php/topic,13455.msg186146.html#msg186146

We do want you to participate in and contribute to our forum.  It's just that blogs can't be advertised unless you get permission to do so.   Smiley

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: