Author Topic: Picture of the Day  (Read 2099135 times)

Offline Minnesotan

• Archon
  • Milo Thatch is the ONLY Milo for me. #FreeAtlantis
Re: Picture of the Day
« Reply #7245 on: July 31, 2015, 12:32:02 AM »

I don't buy the idea that there have never been any schisms or divisions within atheism (or that atheism even has a continuous history from ancient times to the present!)

Off the top of my head I can think of:

• Various ancient Greek philosophers who modern-day atheists "claim", yet these philosophers often had very different ideas from one another.
  • Nontheistic believers in dharmic-type religions (who don't believe in any personal gods, but do believe in reincarnation, fate, "the universe", etc).
  • Tondrakians (Armenian revolutionist movement, 9th-11th centuries; a small minority of them ended up embracing atheism).
  • Enlightenment modernist/rationalist atheism, which valorizes science, reason, and progress.
  • Nihilist atheists who believe there is no God and so we are ultimately all doomed and our existence is meaningless.
  • Marxists and other reductionists who see all religion through the lens of politics and/or economics.
  • Postmodernists for whom all truth and falsity (including the existence or nonexistence of deities) are inherently subjective.
  • "Atheism Plus"/SJW atheists (atheists who also promote feminism and anti-racism as core values for atheists).
  • "Red Pill" atheism (atheists who embrace racism and sexism, are explicitly opposed to Atheism Plus, and often associated with the neoreactionary movement and eugenics).
  • Creators.
  • Anti-theists (people who seem more intent on tearing down a particular religion--sometimes Christianity, less often Islam--than on building up atheism).
  • Christian Atheists and Jewish Atheists who believe their respective religious traditions need to move beyond belief in God and will be better off for having done so.
  • The Sunday Assembly, who don't claim to be Christian but do attempt to emulate the appealing aspects of evangelical churches.
  • Atheist Satanists, who enjoy LARPing as devil worshippers but don't believe the devil (or God) actually exists.
  • Transhumanist atheists, who don't believe in God but believe we might someday become gods (or godlike, at least).
  • Panspermists, who believe that God didn't bring life to Earth, but aliens did, and one day they will return to "save" us. Raël, anyone?

And then of course there are also divisions about other cosmic-scale matters. The Big Bang Theory depicted a relationship between Leonard and Leslie that went sour once they discovered that he prefers string theory and she prefers loop quantum gravity, and she ended up asking "How are we going to raise the children?" An obvious parody of religious disputes, but also goes to show that science itself has a lot of "camps" in it that themselves mirror religious divisions and are more a matter of leaps of faith than anything else.

And much as with Christianity, the borders between atheism and non-atheism are porous and not everyone (atheist or not) would agree that all of the above schools of thought are truly "atheist". And you have individual people who sometimes seem to sit on the fence between factions (e.g. Richard Dawkins, who's not quite Red Pill, but definitely not Atheism Plus).
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:04:34 AM by Minnesotan »
I'm not going to be posting as much on OC.Net as before. I might stop in once in a while though. But I've come to realize that real life is more important.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #7246 on: July 31, 2015, 02:55:18 AM »
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline Fabio Leite

• Protokentarchos
    • Vida Ortodoxa
« Reply #7247 on: July 31, 2015, 09:11:00 AM »

I don't buy the idea that there have never been any schisms or divisions within atheism (or that atheism even has a continuous history from ancient times to the present!)

Off the top of my head I can think of:

• Various ancient Greek philosophers who modern-day atheists "claim", yet these philosophers often had very different ideas from one another.
  • Nontheistic believers in dharmic-type religions (who don't believe in any personal gods, but do believe in reincarnation, fate, "the universe", etc).
  • Tondrakians (Armenian revolutionist movement, 9th-11th centuries; a small minority of them ended up embracing atheism).
  • Enlightenment modernist/rationalist atheism, which valorizes science, reason, and progress.
  • Nihilist atheists who believe there is no God and so we are ultimately all doomed and our existence is meaningless.
  • Marxists and other reductionists who see all religion through the lens of politics and/or economics.
  • Postmodernists for whom all truth and falsity (including the existence or nonexistence of deities) are inherently subjective.
  • "Atheism Plus"/SJW atheists (atheists who also promote feminism and anti-racism as core values for atheists).
  • "Red Pill" atheism (atheists who embrace racism and sexism, are explicitly opposed to Atheism Plus, and often associated with the neoreactionary movement and eugenics).
  • Creators.
  • Anti-theists (people who seem more intent on tearing down a particular religion--sometimes Christianity, less often Islam--than on building up atheism).
  • Christian Atheists and Jewish Atheists who believe their respective religious traditions need to move beyond belief in God and will be better off for having done so.
  • The Sunday Assembly, who don't claim to be Christian but do attempt to emulate the appealing aspects of evangelical churches.
  • Atheist Satanists, who enjoy LARPing as devil worshippers but don't believe the devil (or God) actually exists.
  • Transhumanist atheists, who don't believe in God but believe we might someday become gods (or godlike, at least).
  • Panspermists, who believe that God didn't bring life to Earth, but aliens did, and one day they will return to "save" us. Raël, anyone?

And then of course there are also divisions about other cosmic-scale matters. The Big Bang Theory depicted a relationship between Leonard and Leslie that went sour once they discovered that he prefers string theory and she prefers loop quantum gravity, and she ended up asking "How are we going to raise the children?" An obvious parody of religious disputes, but also goes to show that science itself has a lot of "camps" in it that themselves mirror religious divisions and are more a matter of leaps of faith than anything else.

And much as with Christianity, the borders between atheism and non-atheism are porous and not everyone (atheist or not) would agree that all of the above schools of thought are truly "atheist". And you have individual people who sometimes seem to sit on the fence between factions (e.g. Richard Dawkins, who's not quite Red Pill, but definitely not Atheism Plus).

Not to mention that each form of atheism depends *entirely* on what conception of God they are rejecting. There has never been "natural atheists". One is always an atheist *from* a religion. The person who entirely rejects the Muslim Alah and another who entirely rejects Hindu gods have completely different takes on life and the world.

Atheism is the ultimate reactionary ideology, absolutely dependent on any more substantial philosophy it must use a reference to reject.
Many Energies, 3 Persons, 2 Natures, 1 God, 1 Church, 1 Baptism, and 1 Cup. The Son begotten only from the Father, the Spirit proceeding only from the Father, Each glorifying the Other. The Son sends the Spirit, the Spirit Reveals the Son, the Father is seen in the Son. The Spirit spoke through the Prophets and Fathers and does so even today.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #7248 on: July 31, 2015, 09:11:03 AM »

Doesn't this kind of go against the whole "Atheism isn't a belief system, it is just the absence of belief" argument?
God bless!

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • November is short. Type fast.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #7249 on: July 31, 2015, 12:10:02 PM »
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox

Raylight

« Reply #7250 on: July 31, 2015, 12:55:58 PM »
Ultra Orthodox Jewish man stabs 6 people in Jerusalem Pride Parade.  This is just wrong.

Funny, how he considers homosexuality to be a sin, meanwhile, he stabs people in attempt to kill them. It seems to him, God is furious about the gay pride parade, but he is cool with stabbing and killing people.

The source of the pictures: http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/middleeast/jerusalem-gay-pride-parade-stabbings/
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:00:07 PM by Raylight »

Offline Sam G

• OC.net guru
  • One Rome to rule them all.
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: ROCOR
« Reply #7251 on: July 31, 2015, 01:04:25 PM »
Ultra Orthodox Jewish man stabs 6 people in Jerusalem Pride Parade.  This is just wrong.

Funny, how he considers homosexuality to be a sin, meanwhile, he stabs people in attempt to kill them. It seems to him, God is furious about the gay pride parade, but he is cool with stabbing and killing people.

The source of the pictures: http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/30/middleeast/jerusalem-gay-pride-parade-stabbings/

Have you read the Old Testament?
"Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes vanity of vanities, and all is vanity."

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #7252 on: July 31, 2015, 01:06:26 PM »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #7253 on: July 31, 2015, 01:07:49 PM »

Well if you read the Old Testament, there are very harsh penalties, and he is an "ultra Orthodox" Jew.  That is opposed to the Jews who pretend that these penalties don't exist.  He's pretty much what a Salafi is to a liberal Muslim.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:08:54 PM by minasoliman »
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Raylight

« Reply #7254 on: July 31, 2015, 01:08:55 PM »

Have you read the Old Testament?

Yes I read the Old Testament. And based on that, if the punishment is to be carried, it should be forced by law (the leaders of whatever court there was at the time of the Old Testament), not by a terrorist stabbing people in the streets. Thankfully in Christianity things are quite different.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:11:44 PM by Raylight »

Raylight

« Reply #7255 on: July 31, 2015, 01:09:58 PM »

Well if you read the Old Testament, there are very harsh penalties, and he is an "ultra Orthodox" Jew.  That is opposed to the Jews who pretend that these penalties don't exist.  He's pretty much what a Salafi is to a liberal Muslim.

Does that justify his crime ?

Based on what I learned about Judaism when I thought I want to become one, there are Ultra Orthodox, Orthodox, Modern Orthodox, Conservative, Reformed, and non-denominational. The Ultra Orthodox are very extreme, meanwhile non-denominational are vastly very progressive. Each have their own understanding of the Torah, the Ultra take it very literally with the Oral Law. Conservatives and Reforms accept the belief that our understanding of God's Law develops with times. They don't pretend that these penalties don't exist, but they accept that humans develop. Just like Christianity, many of the Old Testament Laws are not forced in Christianity anymore, that doesn't mean we pretend they don't exist.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:17:38 PM by Raylight »

Offline minasoliman

• Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #7256 on: July 31, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »

Does that justify his crime ?. Based on what I learned about Judaism when I thought I want to become one, there are Ultra Orthodox, Orthodox, Modern Orthodox, Conservative, Reformed, and non-denominational. The Ultra Orthodox are very extreme, meanwhile non-denominational are vastly very progressive.

To be quite honest, to be a Jew today isn't the same as a Jew in the first century.  They don't have a temple or a real kingdom, so they can't follow the rules in the Old Testament.  So what he did can be "wrong" on the part that he has no real authority to act in such a way.  Nevertheless, if Israel was to go back to its glory and kingdom of the past with the Temple being rebuilt, it is somewhat like what the Caliphate is now.

Today the Jews are Temple-less, priest-less, kingdom-less, prophet-less.  The only reason to be a Jew is to support a reinstatement of a nation.  No need to believe in God.

Offline minasoliman

• Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #7257 on: July 31, 2015, 01:28:18 PM »
And don't get me wrong.  It is wrong based on Christian morality, which transcends the old Jewish morality, completing it and pushing it to a level of divine beauty.  In the Old Testament, it was eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.  Children who dishonored their parents were severely punished, if not killed.  Christ came and took the moral law and pushed the limits to something greater.  Most Jews today seem to take some of their own values from Christians.  But rest assured, this man acted as if the Kingdom of Israel still existed.  So we need to criticize him with a nuance.  It is the Jewish religion today that is so inconsistent that lead him to do what he did.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:28:55 PM by minasoliman »

Raylight

« Reply #7258 on: July 31, 2015, 01:28:51 PM »

Does that justify his crime ?. Based on what I learned about Judaism when I thought I want to become one, there are Ultra Orthodox, Orthodox, Modern Orthodox, Conservative, Reformed, and non-denominational. The Ultra Orthodox are very extreme, meanwhile non-denominational are vastly very progressive.

To be quite honest, to be a Jew today isn't the same as a Jew in the first century.  They don't have a temple or a real kingdom, so they can't follow the rules in the Old Testament.  So what he did can be "wrong" on the part that he has no real authority to act in such a way.  Nevertheless, if Israel was to go back to its glory and kingdom of the past with the Temple being rebuilt, it is somewhat like what the Caliphate is now.

Today the Jews are Temple-less, priest-less, kingdom-less, prophet-less.  The only reason to be a Jew is to support a reinstatement of a nation.  No need to believe in God.

This why I couldn't continue with Judaism as soon as I asked myself that question. I realized that if we will go by what Judaism really says, we will be like Saudi Arabia in many ways. I for one will have my head cut off and my blood on me!! When I asked myself what is the meaning of the coming of the Messiah ( in the Jewish understanding ) ? That is when I realized that I'm going back like I used to be when I was a Muslim. That is when I couldn't help but realize Christ's grace and mercy.

Raylight

« Reply #7259 on: July 31, 2015, 01:30:47 PM »
And don't get me wrong.  It is wrong based on Christian morality, which transcends the old Jewish morality, completing it and pushing it to a level of divine beauty.  In the Old Testament, it was eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth.  Children who dishonored their parents were severely punished, if not killed.  Christ came and took the moral law and pushed the limits to something greater.  Most Jews today seem to take some of their own values from Christians.  But rest assured, this man acted as if the Kingdom of Israel still existed.  So we need to criticize him with a nuance.  It is the Jewish religion today that is so inconsistent that lead him to do what he did.

That is exactly what I meant in the previous post. Christ took the Law to a whole different level.

Offline Cyrillic

• Laser Basileus.
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
« Reply #7260 on: July 31, 2015, 01:40:01 PM »
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:40:17 PM by Cyrillic »

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #7261 on: July 31, 2015, 02:13:37 PM »

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #7262 on: August 01, 2015, 02:37:06 AM »

Mor Ephrem introduces the new hire to Capitalist Boss Jesus.  OCnet is on the laptop, of course.
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline Maria

• Boldly Proclaiming True Orthodox Christianity
  • Toumarches
  • O most Holy Theotokos, save us.
    • Saint Euphrosynos Cafe Discussion Forum
  • Faith: TrueGenuine Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: GOC under Archbishop Stephanos
« Reply #7263 on: August 01, 2015, 02:47:50 AM »
http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/croppercapture120.jpg

Image did not post for me, so I removed it from the img code. This is what it said.

i (get rational)
pi (get real)

Cute.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 02:48:32 AM by Maria »
The memory of God should be treasured in our hearts like the precious pearl mentioned in the Holy Gospel. Our life's goal should be to nurture and contemplate God always within, and never let it depart, for this steadfastness will drive demons away from us. - Paraphrased from St. Philotheus of Sinai
Writings from the Philokalia: On Prayer of the Heart,
Translated from the Russian by E. Kadloubovksy and G.E.H. Palmer, Faber and Faber, London, Boston, 1992 printing.

Offline Maria

• Toumarches
« Reply #7264 on: August 01, 2015, 03:50:07 AM »
The memory of God should be treasured in our hearts like the precious pearl mentioned in the Holy Gospel. Our life's goal should be to nurture and contemplate God always within, and never let it depart, for this steadfastness will drive demons away from us. - Paraphrased from St. Philotheus of Sinai
Translated from the Russian by E. Kadloubovksy and G.E.H. Palmer, Faber and Faber, London, Boston, 1992 printing.

Offline Opus118

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #7265 on: August 02, 2015, 12:06:33 AM »

This makes little sense to me and I doubt it is by some Greek. First, they work harder than Northern Europeans, second, everyone, who is someone, knows that hyperboreans are the Celts, who are genetically, most related to the Linear A Cretans (perhaps reflecting the notion that King Minos was a red head). Claiming all of Anatolia as Eastern Greece is news to me.

Good map otherwise.
"Mi tío es enfermo, pero la carretera es verde!" - old Chilean saying

Raylight

« Reply #7266 on: August 02, 2015, 02:57:01 AM »

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #7267 on: August 02, 2015, 01:16:56 PM »

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #7268 on: August 02, 2015, 01:27:43 PM »
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Offline Maria

• Toumarches
« Reply #7269 on: August 02, 2015, 01:42:19 PM »

Is this the 6 eyed variety of spider, which includes the deadly brown recluse spider?

Edited to adjust width of image
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:44:44 PM by Maria »

Offline Maria

• Toumarches
« Reply #7270 on: August 02, 2015, 01:43:32 PM »

LOL - nice photoshop job with those "human' eyes.

Frankly, I would prefer that the spider spend more time in the web than on the ground creeping around.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:46:28 PM by Maria »

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #7271 on: August 02, 2015, 02:04:14 PM »

After liturgy today, Father distributed the antidoron.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #7272 on: August 02, 2015, 02:11:28 PM »
Frankly, I would prefer that the spider spend more time in the web than on the ground creeping around.

In a couple of weeks it will be that time of year again - when Charlotte's brood is out in their numbers.

Offline Maria

• Toumarches
« Reply #7273 on: August 02, 2015, 03:41:21 PM »

Love this picture.

Edited to fix tags and img width
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:43:38 PM by Maria »

Online Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #7274 on: August 03, 2015, 06:18:40 PM »
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Raylight

« Reply #7275 on: August 04, 2015, 02:38:53 AM »

Source of the picture: http://www.haaretz.com/beta/1.669161

Unfortunately, one of the girls ( I guess the one with the green t-shirt ) died yesterday. Sad, sad, and makes me angry.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:41:27 AM by Raylight »

Offline Fabio Leite

• Protokentarchos
    • Vida Ortodoxa
« Reply #7276 on: August 04, 2015, 08:49:55 AM »

Mary Stachowicz, a Catholic mother who was brutally murdered by a gay man because she challenged him about his homosexual lifestyle “died as a martyr for her faith,” according to Bishop Thomas Paprocki

Source: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bishop-catholic-mom-murdered-gay-man-died-martyr-her-faith

That, though, never angered anyone.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 08:50:23 AM by Fabio Leite »
Many Energies, 3 Persons, 2 Natures, 1 God, 1 Church, 1 Baptism, and 1 Cup. The Son begotten only from the Father, the Spirit proceeding only from the Father, Each glorifying the Other. The Son sends the Spirit, the Spirit Reveals the Son, the Father is seen in the Son. The Spirit spoke through the Prophets and Fathers and does so even today.

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #7277 on: August 04, 2015, 08:50:34 AM »
Lord, have mercy on both these women!  :'(
God bless!

Offline Fabio Leite

• Protokentarchos
    • Vida Ortodoxa
« Reply #7278 on: August 04, 2015, 08:54:33 AM »
Lord, have mercy on both these women!  :'(

+1

Offline Fabio Leite

• Protokentarchos
    • Vida Ortodoxa
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:27:04 AM by Fabio Leite »

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #7280 on: August 04, 2015, 09:05:27 PM »

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #7281 on: August 04, 2015, 09:11:32 PM »

Offline minasoliman

• Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #7282 on: August 04, 2015, 11:47:22 PM »

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #7283 on: August 05, 2015, 02:30:49 PM »

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline FatherGiryus

• Don't Ask
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #7284 on: August 05, 2015, 05:34:43 PM »

If you get tan lines from scuba diving, you must be swimming near a nuclear reactor, or you are doing it wrong...

How about these guys?

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:38:06 PM by FatherGiryus »
You can't find wisdom in the mirror.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #7285 on: August 05, 2015, 06:02:53 PM »
Parrots at the bank.

Offline minasoliman

• Section Moderator
  • Stratopedarches
« Reply #7286 on: August 05, 2015, 09:36:50 PM »

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Toumarches
  • Unbreakable! He's alive, dammit! It's a MIRACLE!
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Candle-lighting Cross Kisser
« Reply #7287 on: August 06, 2015, 01:46:00 AM »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 01:46:18 AM by hecma925 »
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline Dominika

• Troublesome Sheep
  • Global Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
  • Serbian/Polish
    • My youtube channel
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: POC, but my heart belongs to Antioch
« Reply #7288 on: August 06, 2015, 09:08:05 AM »
Narewka village in Poland ;) (btw, there live a lot of Orthodox people)
Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria

My Orthodox liturgical blog "For what eat, while you can fast" in Polish (videos featuring chants in different languages)

Online Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #7289 on: August 06, 2015, 03:24:09 PM »