My contributions to the caption contest:
1. "So then he says...with a straight face...'Orthodox? But you guys rejected Chalcedon, right?'"
2. "And then Mr. Stavropoulos chimes in with 'But St. Cyril and St. Athanasius were Greek!'"
3. "So the dude goes, 'Is the Pope Catholic?' and I'm like, 'Not around here he's not!'"
4. "And I almost communed the guy because I thought he said Armenian
. Turns out he said Albanian
5. "So I was like, 'I'd like to speak to a Ms. Arfan
please. First name Anna
6. "And I was all like, 'Whoah, man! When I said I was cool with English hymns
, I meant actual hymns in English! Not that garbage!'"
7. "Yeah, I'll get right on that. Right after I enthrone a bishop for New Jersey