Is this a "faked" photo?
I have a hard time saying whether it is a real alligator, because it is hard to think someone would be that stupid to pose this way. But it overall looks real.
There are five things that make me think it is fake and two that make me think it is real.The "faked" reasons are:
1. You would have to be a moron to put your head in the jaws of a live alligator. Their jaws are hard for even alligators to open again and their brains are the size of peas, so it is not like you have a secure friendship with them. But then again there are a ton of morons.
2. The tongue looks like it strangely st cut across the middle.
3. The cordon of the rope fence has way too much space to stop an alligator and it looks like there is a parking area with a car in the upper left corner.
4. The jaws are not closed onto the head from above, and it seems like a real alligator would close the jaws. But then again the trainer might not want him to.
5. The trainer has a faked surprise expression, but a real trainer should not want to pose with fake surprise positions because acting surprised can surprise animals too and make them act unexpectedly.
The "not faked" reasons are:
1. The guy is dressed like a nature person or trainer, so it seems like he would be specialized in dealing with animals and it seems like too much of a coincidence that such a person, as opposed to a random tourist in a faked photo, would be doing this.
2. It looks like a real alligator overall.What do you think?