Author Topic: OCnet Quotable Quotes  (Read 145430 times)

Offline mike

• Filthy Chalcedonian Liar
  • Protostrator
  • Pray for Christians in Radom!
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
Re: OCnet Quotable Quotes
« Reply #1620 on: February 04, 2016, 12:27:17 PM »
Best insult in a while:

Alpo: I am concerned for you. Whatever this means to you; or if it doesn't mean anything to you, you can forget it. But -- since you are posting in an American based forum, I just want to remind you, Alpo, that in American, your name literally means "can of dog food." This may be something you wish to change in the future, as you post to Americans and to the world around you. That is all, and God bless you.  :)

"You are a can of dog food. God bless you."

Awesome!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:28:40 PM by mike »
Pray for Orthonorm (Jason)

Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

not everything I typed before [insert current date] may reflect my current views on the subject

Offline minasoliman

• Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
  • Section Moderator
  • Hoplitarches
  • Pray for me Sts. Mina & Kyrillos for my interviews
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Coptic
« Reply #1621 on: Yesterday at 01:39:43 AM »
a young girl barley

Hey barley, nice spikes! You wheat some of this?

I guess I'm a breadophile after all.

She needs more hops.  Then I'll be very interested.  Take her back to my place and brew something up.  Mmmmm.
Vain existence can never exist, for "unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain." (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.

Offline ZealousZeal

• Caustic & Caffeinated
  • Archon
  • I'm a barley girl, in a barley world
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: OCA
« Reply #1622 on: Yesterday at 06:44:54 PM »
Since i have learned that Toll Houses are not real, i am free to do whatever i want, as long as i take part in the Liturgy as pre-icon of the Kingdom of God, i am cool.
Ecc 10:19- Men prepare a meal for enjoyment, and wine makes life merry, and money is the answer to everything.