OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 25, 2014, 04:47:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is everyone reading?  (Read 381442 times) Average Rating: 5
soufliotiki

Faith: Greek Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #1260 on: February 12, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »

I guess I shouldn't say that parts of it are "dry." That is disrespectful. Everything in the book has value and is included because of something it has to teach us about Father Rose and his great example. I really loved the first part of the book, because I like reading about people's spiritual journeys and their philosophical development. But I guess I found some of the sections devoted to the peripheral figures in Father Rose's life a bit distracting. I wanted to keep reading about his own experiences and his own views. But it is his biography, and thus it is absolutely necessary to discuss the influential people in his life. I apologize for saying parts of it were dry.

I really like the section on Genesis, Creation, and Early Man. Father Rose was way ahead of his time and very prophetic in his analysis and critique of the philosophy of evolutionary theory (although some others here will probably disagree).

I understand now exactly what you mean ... I agree, sometimes when we are really engaged with the personality we are studying and the author gives background for the other characters it can be distracting. However, my personal experience with this book, thus far, is that it has helped me open my eyes by reading up on the different philosophers, or influential religious characters ... it gives a good reality check to how society works and how we perhaps require more tolerance of these differences - and WHO came to my mind in reading? Mother Gavriella, another example of an Orthodox mixing in with non-Orthodox and being a beacon of light.

As for his prophetic analysis and critique of Genesis and Creation, you are not the only one from that school of thought. I am TOO! So was Elder Porfyrios, Elder Paisios and many of the enlightened Elders of our times ... none of them discount Science but they all (prophetically) warn that science will be tampered with and that many ""outcomes"" will be fabricated and not true ... I would much rather stand next to Elder Porfyrios and Blessed Fr Seraphim at Judgement Day and say, you know what ... Im with them on that one!

Tongue

Guide my heart, O Blessed Wisdom, and my tongue will also be guided ...
ozgeorge
I'll take you for who you are if you take me for everything.
Hoplitarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Oecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, the New Rome, the Great Church of Christ.

My plans for retirement.

« Reply #1261 on: February 13, 2010, 12:40:04 AM »

Re-reading "Abba Dorotheos- Practical Teaching On The Christian Life" translated by Constantine Scouteris.

If you're living a happy life as a Christian, you're doing something wrong.
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1262 on: February 13, 2010, 01:03:55 AM »

Saint Nektarios: The Saint of our Century, by Sotos Chondropoulous.

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Goodbye for now, my friend

« Reply #1263 on: February 13, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »

Was at Barnes and Noble today and picked up a couple books...

How Philosophy Can Save Your Life: 10 Ideas That Matter Most, by Marietta McCarty. At first the vibe I got from this book was that of a self-help book, which I generally wouldn't be interested in, but I found it in the philosophy section so I decided to leaf through it (and eventually I decided to purchase it). The book seems to look at various thinkers, from Socrates to John Stuart Mill to Shunryu Suzuki, in an effort to outline qualities you should try to develop to have an enjoyable/fulfilled life. The themes are: simlicity, communication, perspective, flexibility, empathy, individuality, belonging, serenity, possibility, and joy.  

Doubt, A History, by Jennifer Michael Hecht. This book is about doubt (suprising, I know Smiley ). The book starts around 600 BC and goes up through the present. It's focused mainly on the western world, though the author does devote a chapter to "Ancient Doubt in Asia".

I wanted to buy The Greatest Show On Earth by Dawkins, but I was on a budget today, and it didn't quite make the cut. Always next month (though now that I think about it, this book is probably popular enough that my library might have it)...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 04:46:28 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin
Rosehip
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox

« Reply #1264 on: February 13, 2010, 06:55:18 PM »

I'm currently reading:

"Unweaving the Rainbow: Science,Delusion and the Appetite for Wonder" Richard Dawkins

"Reading the Bible Again for the First Time" Marcus J. Borg

"Beauty" Roger Scruton

"Who Wrote the Bible?" Richard E. Friedman

"My Disillusionment In Russia" Emma Goldman

"Dinner With a Perfect Stranger: An Invitation Worth Considering" David Gregory  (another David Gregory)

+ Our dear sister Martha (Rosehip) passed away on Dec 20, 2010.  May her memory be eternal! +
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1265 on: February 13, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »

Was at Barnes and Noble today and picked up a couple books...

How Philosophy Can Save Your Life: 10 Ideas That Matter Most, by Marietta McCarty. At first the vibe I got from this book was that of a self-help book, which I generally wouldn't be interested in, but I found it in the philosophy section so I decided to leaf through it (and eventually I decided to purchase it). The book seems to look at various thinkers, from Socrates to John Stuart Mill to Shunryu Suzuki, in an effort to outline qualities you should try to develop to have an enjoyable/fulfilled life. The themes are: simlicity, communication, perspective, flexibility, empathy, individuality, belonging, serenity, possibility, and joy.  

Doubt, A History, by Jennifer Michael Hecht. This book is about doubt (suprising, I know Smiley ). The book starts around 600 BC and goes up through the present. It's focused mainly on the western world, though the author does devote a chapter to "Ancient Doubt in Asia".

Now, that looks interesting.

I wanted to buy The Greatest Show On Earth by Dawkins, but I was on a budget today, and it didn't quite make the cut. Always next month (though now that I think about it, this book is probably popular enough that my library might have it)...

I've ordered The Greatest Show on Earth. Should be here next week.  It's had very good reviews at Amazon.

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Rosehip
Archon

« Reply #1266 on: February 13, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »

^ I agree. Your books sound fascinating, Aster. I'm hoping I can eventually borrow them from the public library system as purchasing is out of the question for now.

ETA: Hurrah! I just reserved "Doubt"!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 07:07:23 PM by Rosehip » Logged

+ Our dear sister Martha (Rosehip) passed away on Dec 20, 2010.  May her memory be eternal! +
Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #1267 on: February 14, 2010, 06:39:49 PM »

I guess I shouldn't say that parts of it are "dry." That is disrespectful. Everything in the book has value and is included because of something it has to teach us about Father Rose and his great example. I really loved the first part of the book, because I like reading about people's spiritual journeys and their philosophical development. But I guess I found some of the sections devoted to the peripheral figures in Father Rose's life a bit distracting. I wanted to keep reading about his own experiences and his own views. But it is his biography, and thus it is absolutely necessary to discuss the influential people in his life. I apologize for saying parts of it were dry.

I really like the section on Genesis, Creation, and Early Man. Father Rose was way ahead of his time and very prophetic in his analysis and critique of the philosophy of evolutionary theory (although some others here will probably disagree).

I understand now exactly what you mean ... I agree, sometimes when we are really engaged with the personality we are studying and the author gives background for the other characters it can be distracting. However, my personal experience with this book, thus far, is that it has helped me open my eyes by reading up on the different philosophers, or influential religious characters ... it gives a good reality check to how society works and how we perhaps require more tolerance of these differences - and WHO came to my mind in reading? Mother Gavriella, another example of an Orthodox mixing in with non-Orthodox and being a beacon of light.

As for his prophetic analysis and critique of Genesis and Creation, you are not the only one from that school of thought. I am TOO! So was Elder Porfyrios, Elder Paisios and many of the enlightened Elders of our times ... none of them discount Science but they all (prophetically) warn that science will be tampered with and that many ""outcomes"" will be fabricated and not true ... I would much rather stand next to Elder Porfyrios and Blessed Fr Seraphim at Judgement Day and say, you know what ... Im with them on that one!

Tongue

Amen!

Selam

"Beauty is truth, and Orthodoxy is beautiful." +GMK+
Orthodox11
Archon

« Reply #1268 on: February 16, 2010, 10:04:06 AM »

Remember Thy First Love by Archimandrite Zacharias (Zacharou) of the Stavropegic Monastery of St. John the Baptist, Essex, UK.

I got it yesterday and can't put it down. Truly inspiring.
Entscheidungsproblem
Formerly Friul & Nebelpfade
Protokentarchos

Faith: Machine God

« Reply #1269 on: February 21, 2010, 12:35:20 AM »

After watching a version of Northanger Abbey, I've decided to finally get around to reading M.G. Lewis' The Monk.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
-- Sir Julian Sorell Huxley FRS
Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Latin Rite

« Reply #1270 on: February 21, 2010, 01:39:09 AM »

After watching a version of Northanger Abbey, I've decided to finally get around to reading M.G. Lewis' The Monk.

No!! Please don't read that book. I have it and am throwing it away. Its poorly written garbage, really bad stuff, attracts negative energy. Let the a well known literary critic and philosopher speak:

The Monk is
a romance, which if a parent saw in the hands of a son or daughter, he
might reasonably turn pale. -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

The main character, the lustful evil monk is has the same name as Irish hermit of all people by the way. Irony.

I am NOT a representative of the ACOE. Ignore my posts
Entscheidungsproblem
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1271 on: February 21, 2010, 09:46:01 PM »

More lurid than the standard Gothic story, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

As a result of a thousand million years of evolution, the universe is becoming conscious of itself, able to understand something of its past history and its possible future.
Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1272 on: February 22, 2010, 01:22:42 AM »

A good collection of ghost stories (but nothing lurid like "the monk"): Ghost stories of an Antiquary by M.R. James.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1273 on: March 05, 2010, 05:14:16 AM »

The Death of Ivan Ilyich, by Leo Tolstoy.
How to Get a Literary Agent, by Michael Larsen
An Editor's Advice To Writers: The Forest For the Trees, by Betsy Lerner

Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #1274 on: March 05, 2010, 03:19:09 PM »

Socrates Meets Jesus - By Peter Kreeft

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Rosehip
Archon

« Reply #1275 on: March 05, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »

Anna of all the Russias:The Life of Anna Akhmatova - By Elaine Feinstein

A Generous Orthodoxy- By Brian D. McLaren
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 07:26:25 PM by Rosehip » Logged

FormerReformer
Convertodox of the convertodox
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: I'll take (e) for "all of the above"

« Reply #1276 on: March 05, 2010, 09:11:29 PM »

Seeing as how I'm a little broke at the moment- pretty much anything I can find online by St Gregory Palamas, St John Climacus, Father Florovsky (I'm on my second reading of the Eastern Fathers series), and Vladimir Lossky.  Lossky kinda makes my head spin, I've never encountered the like in Protestant (or Roman, for that matter) theology.  Hardcopy of Bishop Kallistos Ware's The Orthodox Church never leaves my backpack, it is my public transit reading.

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!
Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1277 on: March 05, 2010, 10:02:56 PM »

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Colossians 2:8

O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith.
1 Timothy 6:20-21

Nothing to learn from mr.Socrates. I prefer the greatest analytical mind in the last 2000 years, the Treasurer of the Faith St. Paul.

Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1278 on: March 05, 2010, 11:22:14 PM »

Seeing as how I'm a little broke at the moment- pretty much anything I can find online by St Gregory Palamas, St John Climacus, Father Florovsky (I'm on my second reading of the Eastern Fathers series), and Vladimir Lossky.  Lossky kinda makes my head spin, I've never encountered the like in Protestant (or Roman, for that matter) theology.  Hardcopy of Bishop Kallistos Ware's The Orthodox Church never leaves my backpack, it is my public transit reading.

Good place for free books:

http://www.munseys.com/

I have a reader, place books in them. You actually get used to the thing its pretty good.

FormerReformer
Convertodox of the convertodox
Site Supporter
Archon

Jurisdiction: I'll take (e) for "all of the above"

« Reply #1279 on: March 06, 2010, 10:12:31 PM »

Good place for free books:

http://www.munseys.com/

I have a reader, place books in them. You actually get used to the thing its pretty good.

What an excellent resource, thank you.

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Jerkodox

« Reply #1280 on: March 07, 2010, 02:51:29 AM »

Values in a time of upheaval & The Spirit of the Liturgy by Joseph Ratzinger
Confessions by St. Augustine
On prayer by Archmandrine Sophrony of Essex
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 02:53:33 AM by Alpo » Logged

Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #1281 on: March 07, 2010, 08:27:36 AM »

Green Sisters: A Spiritual Ecology

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1282 on: March 13, 2010, 05:15:49 PM »

Bodybuilding Anatomy, by Nick Evans - Pretty pictures!  Grin  Seriously though, it has very nice representations of the muscles worked during this or that exercise. It does a good job at juggling the necessary and beneficial use of technical jargon on the one hand, and keeping things simple enough that you can understand it without a degree in kinesiology on the other. It's not exhaustive, but it's an interesting book to read, whether you go from cover to cover, or even just pick a random page here and there.

Understanding Nutrition, by Whitney and Rolfes - This is the textbook for my Nutrition class. I'm just listing it here because I've been reading it so much lately, and will be reading it a lot more in the next couple months. It's pretty much your standard "orthodox" stuff on nutrition I guess. Sometimes it says things that some would disagree with, for example it says to avoid low-carb diets, but generally it's just basic information (what happens when you have an iron deficiency, what partially hydrogenated oils are, etc.)

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1283 on: March 13, 2010, 05:16:49 PM »

Nothing to learn from mr.Socrates.

Many Church Fathers disagree with you, but hey, doesn't confront me none Smiley
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 05:17:07 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Entscheidungsproblem
Protokentarchos

« Reply #1284 on: March 13, 2010, 05:26:29 PM »

Church's Thesis After 70 Years by Olszewski, Wolenski & Janusz.

mersch

Faith: converting to orthodoxy, seems to be on hold

« Reply #1285 on: March 16, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

Hemmingway, The Final Years  by Michael Reynolds
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #1286 on: March 16, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »

You kidding right?

Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1287 on: March 16, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »

No Papist I'm not kidding. Saint Paul got only a handful of people to listen to him in Athens after debating in Attican Greek for hours.

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #1288 on: March 16, 2010, 11:07:49 PM »

No Papist I'm not kidding. Saint Paul got only a handful of people to listen to him in Athens after debating in Attican Greek for hours.
You know alot of what Plato teaches through the Socratic dialogues is strikingly similar to Christianity right? Truth is truth, no matter where it is found. Perhaps we should start a thread on this matter.

Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1289 on: March 17, 2010, 12:04:11 AM »

You know alot of what Plato teaches through the Socratic dialogues is strikingly similar to Christianity right? Truth is truth, no matter where it is found. Perhaps we should start a thread on this matter.

A bad tree (paganism) cannot generate good fruit (Christianity as opposed to heathen philosophy). A little pagan philosophy leavens the whole lump of Christianity. Read the writings of Julian the Apostate, see how much Plato he quotes to support his persecutions. I really don't think there is anything to be learned from pagan philosophy.

and...two commands which must be upheld if we are to uphold the tradition:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:08:35 AM by Rafa999 » Logged

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #1290 on: March 17, 2010, 02:08:35 AM »

A bad tree (paganism) cannot generate good fruit (Christianity as opposed to heathen philosophy). A little pagan philosophy leavens the whole lump of Christianity. Read the writings of Julian the Apostate, see how much Plato he quotes to support his persecutions. I really don't think there is anything to be learned from pagan philosophy.

and...two commands which must be upheld if we are to uphold the tradition:

Let's not take the thread off track. Do you wanna start a new thread to discuss this?

Doubting Thomas
High Elder

Anglican (but not Episcopagan)

« Reply #1291 on: March 17, 2010, 08:38:09 AM »

That's a good one--I like Kreeft's other 'fictional dialogues' as well like 'The Journey', 'Between Heaven and Hell', and 'The Best Things in Life'.

"My Lord and My God!"--Doubting Thomas, AD 33
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #1292 on: March 17, 2010, 10:22:28 AM »

That's a good one--I like Kreeft's other 'fictional dialogues' as well like 'The Journey', 'Between Heaven and Hell', and 'The Best Things in Life'.
Have you listented to any of his lectures online? They are fantastic as well.

soufliotiki

« Reply #1293 on: March 18, 2010, 08:08:07 AM »

Oooo ... imagine!

That would be amazing.

That would be something I would want to witness ...

soufliotiki

« Reply #1294 on: March 18, 2010, 08:11:36 AM »

Yes, I disagree with you Rafa ... many church fathers have said that we might be suprised to see Mr Socrates in heaven:

Remember, ALL those from before Christ were preached to by St John the Baptist ... so, when Christ died, he went IN to Hades and those who believe Him to be the Son were brought out ... all of them. They say that Socrates had understood "God" but had never "met" Him (ie. Preached to about Him or Know Him) ... if Socrates had come to this conclusion on his own, I highly suspect that he would be able to recognise The Christ.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1295 on: March 20, 2010, 07:57:18 PM »

Anatomy for Strength and Fitness Training: An Illustrated Guide to Your Muscles in Action, by Mark Vella. This book has more information and is more advanced/technical than Bodybuilding Anatomy by Nick Evans, but for some reason I found the book by Evans more enjoyable.

xuxana
babygirl

Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROCOR

i♡ΙΧΘΥΣ!

« Reply #1296 on: March 20, 2010, 08:23:26 PM »

the annointing by benny hinn.  that and my NLT one year bible.

Ephesians 6:10-18
ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA Diocese of the Midwest

« Reply #1297 on: March 20, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »

Seriously?

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
xuxana
babygirl

i♡ΙΧΘΥΣ!

« Reply #1298 on: March 20, 2010, 08:40:06 PM »

Seriously?
WAAAY serious.  i like it. its very moving when he talks about the holy spirit.

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #1299 on: March 20, 2010, 08:43:54 PM »

Seriously?
Lord have mercy. You need to talk to your spiritual father about this right away.

"It is remarkable that what we call the world...in what professes to be true...will allow in one man no blemishes, and in another no virtue."--Charles Dickens
xuxana
babygirl

i♡ΙΧΘΥΣ!

« Reply #1300 on: March 20, 2010, 08:47:48 PM »

Seriously?
Lord have mercy. You need to talk to your spiritual father about this right away.
i do. my deacon says i should also read rick warren's a purpose driven life. yep.

GOD is Good. ^_^

ytterbiumanalyst
Professor Emeritus, CSA
Merarches

« Reply #1301 on: March 20, 2010, 08:58:20 PM »

Seriously?
i do. my deacon says i should also read rick warren's a purpose driven life. yep.

GOD is Good. ^_^
I think I know what's going on here, and you're not going to get the sort of reaction I think you expect.

Rafa999
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1302 on: March 22, 2010, 03:14:32 PM »

Yes, I disagree with you Rafa ... many church fathers have said that we might be suprised to see Mr Socrates in heaven:

Remember, ALL those from before Christ were preached to by St John the Baptist ... so, when Christ died, he went IN to Hades and those who believe Him to be the Son were brought out ... all of them. They say that Socrates had understood "God" but had never "met" Him (ie. Preached to about Him or Know Him) ... if Socrates had come to this conclusion on his own, I highly suspect that he would be able to recognise The Christ.

I really disagree, the pagans used heathen philosophy to persecute the adherents of the new faith. Even the Greek Christians Emperors like Justinian shut down the schools of Philosophy in Constantinople.

zoarthegleaner
Elder

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #1303 on: March 22, 2010, 05:19:53 PM »

I am reading St. John Cassian "The Conferences", and am quite certain it is a philosophical book, not a book about philosophy (yech, like eating puke...apologies towards those who read philosophies for a living or entertainment).

john

Courteous is my name,
and I have always aimed to live up to it.
Grace is also my name,
but when things go wrong
its Courteous whom I blame;
but its Grace who sees me through it.
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #1304 on: March 22, 2010, 06:12:41 PM »

The Four Loves   - C.S. Lewis

Tags: book reading 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: