Author Topic: What is everyone reading?  (Read 1065390 times)

Offline Cyrillic

• Laser Basileus.
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
Re: What is everyone reading?
« Reply #4545 on: June 07, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
Thomas Mann - Der Tod in Venedig

The writing style is a bit dense and the sentences are too long. Not my cup of tea, but I'll read on.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 03:04:30 PM by Cyrillic »

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #4546 on: June 10, 2015, 07:35:14 PM »
The new Goodwill store again had some interesting books, including...

- Readings in Sacramental Theology, edited by C. Stephen Sullivan. Catholic essays on the sacraments and related topics (grace, faith, etc.), published at the time of--and in response to--Vatican 2.

- Agape: An Ethical Analysis, by Gene Outka. Semi-academic examination of what role love plays in the ethical thought of various (generally more recent) Catholic and Protestant theologians, such as Kierkegaard, R. Niebuhr, Barth, Tillich, etc.

- The Sacraments of Life and Worship, by Fr. John P. Schanz. Another book on the sacraments from during the time Vatican 2 was going on.

- The New Oxford Annotated Bible with the Apocrypha. Boom.

- Byzantium, by Philip Sherrard (part of the 'Great Ages of Man' series of books). Looks very nice in a picture-heavy, popular-level way.

- Vaccination and Immunisation: Dangers, Delusions and Alternatives (What Every Parent Should Know), by Leon Chaitow. About how 'dangerous' vaccines are, how great homeopathy is, blah blah blah. I bought it just so that I could cut it into 2047 pieces with scissors, douse it in gasoline, set it on fire, throw an m80 on it, then hit it with a sledge hammer at the precise moment it explodes. Or I might just throw it in the garbage. Either way, it will do the world a lot more good in the landfill than it would being read by someone.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:35:53 PM by Justin Kissel »

Offline Sam G

• OC.net guru
  • One Rome to rule them all.
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: ROCOR
« Reply #4547 on: June 10, 2015, 11:18:05 PM »
The Conferences - St. John Cassian

How Dante Can Save Your Life - Rod Dreher

Asking the Fathers - Aelred Squire

"Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes vanity of vanities, and all is vanity."

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • November is short. Type fast.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #4548 on: June 11, 2015, 08:11:28 AM »
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #4549 on: June 11, 2015, 11:25:25 AM »
Robin Hobb, "Dragon Keeper"
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox seeker
  • Jurisdiction: Deanery of Great Britain and Ireland
« Reply #4550 on: June 12, 2015, 04:08:08 AM »
Freedom Regained: The possibility of Free Will

Author: Julian Baggini

I just picked up the book but from the looks of it, Baggini is trying to put forward a version of Free Will against the growing thought of neuroscientists and those like Harris and Dawkins that there isn't any Free Will. There is a nice criticism of Western Christianity within the first 40 pages of the book. If he had known about Eastern Orthodoxy and the theology of Palamas, his reaction might be different instead of presenting Christians as having a sort of dualistic worldview between God and Creation.

The sort of Free Will Baggini seems to be advancing is Compatabilistic. Not one which I would agree with personally but to be fair to Baggini here, he does raise some key issues.

Personally, I take William James "Two Stage model" which is Libertarian in nature and leaves room for some form of synergy between the conscious and unconscious mind, the latter generating possible options unconsciously and the conscious deliberating between them or rejecting them all together.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 04:09:25 AM by sakura95 »
My Lord, My Lord, give my worthless soul the illumination of Wisdom in your mercy

Offline Theophania

• Ecumenical Dissipation Association *OF* America
  • Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Orthodox
« Reply #4551 on: June 14, 2015, 04:29:52 PM »
Just finished "Until the Final Hour: Hitler's Last Secretary" by Traudl Junge, edited by Melissa Mueller. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in history.
It's common knowledge that you secretly want to be born in early 17th century Russia.  As a serf or a royal, I know not.  Chances are serf.

Offline Sam G

• OC.net guru
  • One Rome to rule them all.
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: ROCOR
« Reply #4552 on: June 14, 2015, 10:13:05 PM »
Just finished "Until the Final Hour: Hitler's Last Secretary" by Traudl Junge, edited by Melissa Mueller. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in history.

You ever see Downfall?
"Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes vanity of vanities, and all is vanity."

Offline Opus118

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
« Reply #4553 on: June 14, 2015, 11:28:54 PM »

I just picked up the book but from the looks of it, Baggini is trying to put forward a version of Free Will against the growing thought of neuroscientists and those like Harris and Dawkins that there isn't any Free Will. There is a nice criticism of Western Christianity within the first 40 pages of the book. If he had known about Eastern Orthodoxy and the theology of Palamas, his reaction might be different instead of presenting Christians as having a sort of dualistic worldview between God and Creation.

The sort of Free Will Baggini seems to be advancing is Compatabilistic. Not one which I would agree with personally but to be fair to Baggini here, he does raise some key issues.

Personally, I take William James "Two Stage model" which is Libertarian in nature and leaves room for some form of synergy between the conscious and unconscious mind, the latter generating possible options unconsciously and the conscious deliberating between them or rejecting them all together.

H and D are irrelevant. Who are the prestigious neuroscientists that are driving this?
"Mi tío es enfermo, pero la carretera es verde!" - old Chilean saying

Offline Theophania

• Ecumenical Dissipation Association *OF* America
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #4554 on: June 14, 2015, 11:44:31 PM »

You ever see Downfall?

Yes! That's what made me want to read it.
It's common knowledge that you secretly want to be born in early 17th century Russia.  As a serf or a royal, I know not.  Chances are serf.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
« Reply #4555 on: June 14, 2015, 11:47:29 PM »
I just read the last two chapters of Lee Strobel's The Case for Christ.

He lays out a lot of the kinds of arguments I have heard before, although it's a very good book by a former atheist. One of his key arguments is that the apostles faced persecution for their believes, which proves their sincerity. A problem with this argument is that those who knowingly invented claims in other religions like J.Smith have faced persecution too - in Smith's case being killed.
The ocean, infinite to men, and the worlds beyond it, are directed by the same ordinances of the Lord. ~ I Clement 20

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #4556 on: June 14, 2015, 11:52:33 PM »

Is it worth reading beyond the temptation to leave it on the bus and let people get nightmares from the cover?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:53:02 PM by Volnutt »
The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Offline Volnutt

• Dull Sublunary Lover
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Evangelical by default
  • Jurisdiction: Spiritually homeless
« Reply #4557 on: June 14, 2015, 11:55:45 PM »

He lays out a lot of the kinds of arguments I have heard before, although it's a very good book by a former atheist. One of his key arguments is that the apostles faced persecution for their believes, which proves their sincerity. A problem with this argument is that those who knowingly invented claims in other religions like J.Smith have faced persecution too - in Smith's case being killed.

Smith's claims could only be refuted by philologists or archaeologists. If the Apostles were lying then anybody could overturn their claims by locating Christ's body.
The breath of Thine Holy Spirit inspires artists, poets and scientists. The power of Thy supreme knowledge makes them prophets and interpreters of Thy laws, who reveal the depths of Thy creative wisdom. Their works speak unwittingly of Thee. How great art Thou in Thy creation! How great art Thou in man!
Akathist Hymn- Glory to God for All Things

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #4558 on: June 15, 2015, 12:01:45 AM »
Oh, right, locating a (possibly hidden) body using ancient technology in a place the size of New Jersey would be a piece of cake.  :P

Also, someone calling "the case for Christ" a very good book is making me seriously reconsider my participation on this forum   8)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 12:03:14 AM by Justin Kissel »

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • November is short. Type fast.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #4559 on: June 15, 2015, 03:14:53 AM »

Is it worth reading beyond the temptation to leave it on the bus and let people get nightmares from the cover?

Letting go of it would net me a library fine. Not cool. ;) Plus, it's too much fun - although it requires some interest in both neuroscience and psychosociology.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox

Offline Luke

• Formerly Gamliel
  • Protokentarchos
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
« Reply #4560 on: June 15, 2015, 09:01:01 PM »
Surprised by Christ: My Journey From Judaism to Orthodox Christianity / Fr. A. James Bernstein

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
    • The Old Testament Prophecies of the Messiah's Resurrection and Orthodox Christianity's roots in the Holy Land
« Reply #4561 on: June 15, 2015, 09:07:12 PM »

Smith's claims could only be refuted by philologists or archaeologists.
I don't know why you say that. If the Mormons preach that the witnesses saw an angel and held gold plates, and then a witness says the angel had no appearance or shape, and another witness says that he didn't physically hold the plates or see them with his natural eyes, then this refutes for me the belief that the plates were real physical objects!

Yet later Smith showed people plates under a cover without letting them look at the plates themselves or removing the cover. So in that instance, there were physical objects that he was calling plates. For me, that refutes that there were physical plates and that even they had some kind of nonphysical existence that the witnesses experienced.

If the Apostles were lying then anybody could overturn their claims by locating Christ's body.
Yes, unless... someone stole the body either Friday night before the guards arrived, or from the guards, either when the guards slept or by overpowering them. That is of course assuming that Matthew's story of the guards is even true.
The ocean, infinite to men, and the worlds beyond it, are directed by the same ordinances of the Lord. ~ I Clement 20

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #4562 on: June 15, 2015, 09:08:04 PM »

Also, someone calling "the case for Christ" a very good book is making me seriously reconsider my participation on this forum   8)
Why? He goes over the main arguments.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #4563 on: June 16, 2015, 12:24:32 AM »

He's an evangelical.

Nothing he has that we need.

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
« Reply #4564 on: June 16, 2015, 01:15:23 AM »
I am currently reading Why I am Not a Muslim: a New Atheist critique of Islam based on the most critical assessment of Orientalist and Islamic scholarship. It's a good book for anyone who wants an encyclopedia of critiques made against Islam. So, it's handy for me, since I don't like to lodge my brain full of citations of Hadith and the Qur'an, let alone read them.

The case for Christ is a book made by faithless "Christians" who need to use pathetic argumentation and "proofs" in order to convince and assure themselves of the veracity of their faith. If you need pathetic assurances such as those documented in the Case for Christ, you're not fit to be a Christian. I read the book when my faith was weak and I needed a self-esteem boost. That's all it's useful for.

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness." (1 Corinthians 1:23)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:22:33 AM by xOrthodox4Christx »
This profile is defunct as of 11/8/2017. I created it before Orthodoxy, and have used it after Orthodoxy.

I reject all that I wrote that isn't in accordance with the teachings of the Orthodox Church. Also, my posts reflect my opinions (present or former) and nothing else.

I will likely lurk on this forum under a different name.

Offline Antonis

• Μέγα το Θαύμα!
  • Section Moderator
  • Archon
  • Faith: The Ancientist Faith
  • Jurisdiction: Patristic, Neptic, Hesychastic, Philoka-
« Reply #4565 on: June 16, 2015, 01:18:18 AM »

He's an evangelical.

But never criticize Catholicism.
Somewhere on Athos, Antonis groans, and the skulls of the holy brethren with him!

"This is the one from the beginning, who seemed to be new, yet was found to be ancient and always young, being born in the hearts of the saints."
Letter to Diognetus 11.4

Offline xOrthodox4Christx

• Taxiarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Catholic Church
« Reply #4566 on: June 16, 2015, 01:21:34 AM »

Smith's claims could only be refuted by philologists or archaeologists. If the Apostles were lying then anybody could overturn their claims by locating Christ's body.

Exactly. It seems odd that no ancient author attempted to discredit the Apostles in this manner. Neither did they ever deny his existence.
This profile is defunct as of 11/8/2017. I created it before Orthodoxy, and have used it after Orthodoxy.

I reject all that I wrote that isn't in accordance with the teachings of the Orthodox Church. Also, my posts reflect my opinions (present or former) and nothing else.

I will likely lurk on this forum under a different name.

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Take comfort in the warmth of the Jacuzzi of Oriental Orthodoxy
  • Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
    • OrthodoxChristianity.net
  • Faith: The Ancienter Faith
  • Jurisdiction: East
« Reply #4567 on: June 16, 2015, 10:46:53 AM »

He's an evangelical.

Roman Catholics are wonderful people and we should all thank God that they still exist because the world would be impoverished without them.  I love Rome.
Please don't project meta-debates onto me.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline Cyrillic

• Laser Basileus.
  • Toumarches
  • St. Theodoret of Cyrrhus, pray for us!
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to Finland
« Reply #4568 on: June 16, 2015, 11:09:46 AM »

True, but Smith wasn't given the option to recant and save his life. He was simply shot, iirc.

Still, people who need arguments for faith miss the point.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:10:29 AM by Cyrillic »

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #4569 on: June 16, 2015, 11:13:34 AM »

He is an awful human being. I wouldn't give him a tissue if he was covered in snot.

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #4570 on: June 16, 2015, 11:16:40 AM »
no good, mistake post, vanish,
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:17:29 AM by Justin Kissel »

Offline TheTrisagion

• Hoplitarches
  • All good things come to an end
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #4571 on: June 16, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »

He is an awful human being. I wouldn't give him a tissue if he was covered in snot.
I think he is silly, but I never thought of him as an awful human being. What did he do? Pee in your Cheerios?
God bless!

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #4572 on: June 16, 2015, 01:04:57 PM »

He's an evangelical.

Another thing I didn't say. Must be fun for you.

Offline Alpo

• Merarches
  • Je suis Janusz Korwin-Mikke
  • Faith: I'm a Vegan
  • Jurisdiction: But my heart belongs to ROCOR
« Reply #4573 on: June 16, 2015, 02:04:24 PM »
I'd like to start a new book but I still have old ones ongoing. I'd like to finish old ones before starting a new one but old ones are booooring. So I can't read old ones nor start a new one.  :'(
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.
Leviticus 19:34

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #4574 on: June 16, 2015, 05:03:09 PM »

He's an evangelical.

Another thing I didn't say. Must be fun for you.

Yes, if by that you mean:

Quote from: biro
Never criticize Catholicism.

Not exactly, if by that you mean this.

The erection of one’s rod counts as a form of glory (Theophylaktos of Ohrid, A Defense of Eunuchs, p. 329).

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #4575 on: June 16, 2015, 06:48:59 PM »
That's not a quote from me.

Also, since you attributed Antonis' quote to me, and then linked to my entire posting history, your responses make even less sense.

This is a thread about what people are reading. Maybe we should talk about that.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:49:48 PM by biro »

Offline Mor Ephrem

• Section Moderator
  • Protospatharios
  • Two half-eggs
« Reply #4576 on: June 16, 2015, 07:58:16 PM »
That's not a quote from me.

Also, since you attributed Antonis' quote to me, and then linked to my entire posting history, your responses make even less sense.

This is a thread about what people are reading. Maybe we should talk about that.

No, they make perfect sense.  You just don't get it.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #4577 on: June 19, 2015, 01:32:55 PM »

Exactly. It seems odd that no ancient author attempted to discredit the Apostles in this manner. Neither did they ever deny his existence.
Celsus invented an idea that Jesus was born of a Roman soldier.
Matthew 28 records a rumor among the rabbis' community that the disciples took the body. If the apostles took and hid the body, how likely would it be that someone would find it?

However, the other main features of Jesus' story- that of a Messianic teacher and leader, executed by His political and religious opponents, are easy to believe. It was also common in ancient Judea for religious figures to perform healing rituals, as Josephus records. Jesus certainly existed and is named in numerous texts connected to that era.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:33:21 PM by rakovsky »

Offline scamandrius

• A man of many, many turns
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: DOWAMA of AANA
« Reply #4578 on: June 19, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »
Surprised by Christ: My Journey From Judaism to Orthodox Christianity / Fr. A. James Bernstein

I read that, too.  It was a good read, but once you read one conversion story, you seem to have read them all.  There wasn't anything particularly noteworthy, IMHO, but it was still a good read.
Da quod iubes et iube quod vis.

Offline rakovsky

• Merarches
  • St. Mstislav I
« Reply #4579 on: June 19, 2015, 01:47:19 PM »

True, but Smith wasn't given the option to recant and save his life. He was simply shot, iirc.

Still, people who need arguments for faith miss the point.
J.Smith had many chances to leave Mormonism, but he voluntarily chose to go to Nauvoo and get jailed. Nor did he recant when the mob came for him. Granted, there was no moment when the mob said that if he recanted they would let him live.

Likewise, in the case of James and Peter, I am unaware of their killers giving them the option of recanting. In fact, had they recanted, it might not have made much difference, since it could be considered proof that they were fabricators.

I'm sure that many other early Christians were given an option of recanting and that they were very sincere in their faith. However, the only clearly physical appearances of Jesus in the Bible were to two women and eleven disciples, which limits how many people are certain to have known if they experienced real appearances.

As for people needing proof, I think that this is a legitimate need, or else Jesus wouldn't have appeared to Thomas.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:49:10 PM by rakovsky »

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #4580 on: June 19, 2015, 02:38:05 PM »
"Need proof".
It no longer computes.
What we have has been revealed to us, each.
It would be like "prove you taste strawberries".
I have to wonder if Thomas was a Westerner!  ;)
God is The Creator of All Free Beings

Offline sakura95

• Resident Philosonoob
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Orthodox seeker
  • Jurisdiction: Deanery of Great Britain and Ireland
« Reply #4581 on: June 19, 2015, 06:31:19 PM »

H and D are irrelevant. Who are the prestigious neuroscientists that are driving this?
.                                                                                                                                        H and D are irrelevant but they are quite literally, considered as authoritative amongst the New Atheists. One of the neoroscientists mentioned to deny free will in the book is Gabriel Kreiman. Quite ironically, Benjamin Libet who performed the infamous experiment pertaining to how we already made our mind regarding choices before being aware about it, noted that the conscious have the ability to veto the choice made by the unconscious.
My Lord, My Lord, give my worthless soul the illumination of Wisdom in your mercy

Offline Severian

• My posts on this site don't necessarily reflect my current position on any given subject.
  • Taxiarches
  • Pat. St. Severus, pray for my family & friends
    • St. Severus of Antioch's Writings
  • Faith: Coptic Orthodox Christian
« Reply #4582 on: June 19, 2015, 09:53:03 PM »
"Meditations on First Philosophy" by Rene Descartes

"LotR: the Two Towers" by JRR Tolkien (took me forever to finish "The Fellowship of the Ring," but I'm reading through the second volume at a reasonable pace)

"The Birth of Christ and the Birth of Man" by Fr. Matta Al-Meskeen

I'm also rereading the four Gospels
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 09:53:29 PM by Severian »
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die [...] These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -The Lord Jesus Christ

No longer active on OC.net. Please pray for me and forgive any harm I might have caused by my ignorance and malice. Pls email me, don't send PMs.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #4583 on: June 19, 2015, 10:56:02 PM »
Almost finished with "Believing the Lie" by Elizabeth George.

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #4584 on: June 20, 2015, 12:04:56 AM »
Almost finished with "Believing the Lie" by Elizabeth George.

Good read? About what? Enjoy? Recommend?

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #4585 on: June 20, 2015, 02:16:22 AM »
It's a mystery about some creepy secrets in a family. It's okay, but not her best. My favorite books of hers are "Careless in Red," "Playing for the Ashes" and "This Body of Death." I'd read those instead of "Believing."

Offline Friedrich

• I used to be indecisive but now I’m not too sure.
  • Jurisdiction: *Doesn't know what to put here*
« Reply #4586 on: June 23, 2015, 02:44:56 AM »
'The Moviegoer by Walter Percy

Though, I do wish he'd go on and make his point already. I have little interest in New Orleans politics nor do I quite see the point of so much exposition. *sighs* I can be so impatient.

Offline LenInSebastopol

• Dimly Illumined
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #4587 on: June 23, 2015, 07:28:51 AM »
It's a mystery about some creepy secrets in a family. It's okay, but not her best. My favorite books of hers are "Careless in Red," "Playing for the Ashes" and "This Body of Death." I'd read those instead of "Believing."

Thanks.

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #4588 on: June 24, 2015, 09:03:04 PM »

Raylight

« Reply #4589 on: June 25, 2015, 02:47:27 AM »
I'm reading  Israel A History. by Martin Gilbert.