OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 05:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is everyone reading?  (Read 361572 times) Average Rating: 5
Nacho
OC.net guru

Faith: EasternOrthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA

The face of Corporate America

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2004, 04:08:55 AM »

Currently reading Zen in the markets: Confessions of a Samurai Trader

Pretty good stuff if you are into investing Smiley

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity
EsterR

OC.net

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2004, 08:25:37 PM »

I finished reading this book I heard about on this thread. It's called JOHN 1:12. It is a fascinating read!

NULL
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Catholic

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2004, 12:58:58 AM »

The Orthodox Liturgy:  The Development of the Eucharistic Liturgy in the Byzantine Rite.  by Hugh Wybrew.

(among other things.)

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
ephraim

OC.net

« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2004, 09:42:44 PM »

A Place of Healing for the Soul by John France.  (Former BBC religious commentator moves to Patmos and converts.)
Patmos:  Isle of the Apocalypse by Dennis Engleman.  (Picture book of Patmos so I can see sites mentioned in above.)

Just bought Epistles of Elder Paisios
penelope
If I love the sea and all that is sealike, and love it most when it angrily contradicts me...

OC.net

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2004, 01:50:41 AM »

Working on Schmemann's Introduction to Liturgical Theology...a controversial one, but pretty good.

Let me love myself only if I love thee and do all things for thy sake.
Nacho
OC.net guru

Faith: EasternOrthodox

The face of Corporate America

« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2004, 02:02:32 AM »

Working on Schmemann's Introduction to Liturgical Theology...a controversial one, but pretty good.

I've never read that one. Please give an update here once you are done reading it. He's one of my favorite author's to read.  Smiley

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."--Mere Christianity
Sean

Faith: Orthodox

OC.net

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2004, 11:46:28 PM »

I'm reading Wisdom From Mount Athos, by St. Silouan the Athonite. I'm also reading a new book called Templars In America, about apparent evidence of the Earl Henry St. Clair and the Venetian sailor Antonio Zeno making a trans-atlantic voyage to North America in the fourteenth century.

THE CRUX OF THE BISCUIT IS THE APOSTROPHE.
TomS
Banned
Archon

Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2004, 12:14:02 AM »

I am reading: "Some Heresies of Evangelicalism and an Orthodox Response" from the essays entitled "The Church, Tradition, Scripture, Truth, and Christian Life" by Hierodeacon Gregory. Published by the Center for Traditionalist Orthodox Studies.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2004, 12:47:50 AM »

A History of the Byzantine State and Society, by Warren Treadgold
Divine Rhetoric, by Jaroslav Pelikan
Socratic Logic, by Peter Kreeft

St. Basil is great!

Wonder if he drank goat's milk . . .

Fr. David
The Poster Formerly Known as "Pedro"
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA, Diocese of the South

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2004, 02:28:09 AM »

The Winter Pascha by Fr. Thomas Hopko

The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

Priest in the Orthodox Church in America - ordained on March 18, 2012

Oh Taste and See (my defunct blog)

From Protestant to Orthodox (my conversion story)
Donna Rose
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2004, 03:39:48 PM »

The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien

aw man, GREAT read! enjoy it Pedro! (glad to have u back posting, btw Wink

As for me, I'm between books right now...just finished a children's book about confession (children's book as in it has a LOT of text and icons/icon-like illustrations and is meant to be read TO children by an adult), called The Path To Confession, by Fr. Artemy Vladimirov, lent to me by my priest...and I haven't decided what I am moving onto next (I have a pile to choose from) Smiley

hmmmm...
Protopsalti

Δεύτε λάβετε φώÏÃ

« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2004, 05:19:15 PM »

I began today reading the life of St. Nektarios Pentapoleos, 2 days ago I visited the place where he lived in Cairo and got the chance to enter his room and his office where he wrote his famous letters, it's a different feeling
May his Prayers be with all of Us. Amen

" If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you "
Fr. David
Archon

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2004, 10:45:22 AM »

aw man, GREAT read! enjoy it Pedro!

Well, I would, but my wife has hijacked it!   Sad  She's got a slow stretch at work, with some time to read, so she's going through it.  Really likes it, she says.

(glad to have u back posting, btw Wink

Hey, thanks.  Good to be back.

So, since I've finished Winter Pascha and have lost (for the moment) Tolkien, I'm reading an alternative history/sci-fi paperback by a guy named Harry Turtledove.  It's called Guns of the South, a sort of "what-if" novel where the Confederacy wins the Civil War and successfully secedes from the Union.

Good writing so far; the only part I don't like is that the sci-fi aspect is white racists from 150 years in the future travel back to supply the South w/ AK-47s to win the war...once again, making the secession of the South all about slavery... Angry Angry Angry

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2005, 12:56:06 PM »

The Life in Christ, by St. Nicholas Cabasilas
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 12:57:12 PM by Paradosis » Logged

St. Basil is great!

Donna Rose
High Elder

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2005, 03:02:24 PM »

sigh, i got side tracked from my readings about the Church (i have a whole stack of books, unread), and picked up instead the 2nd and 3rd installments of Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" series (genre: fantasy)...the books are called The Subtle Knife (which i finished yesterday) and The Amber Spyglass, which i am working on now...i had read the 1st installment, The Golden Compass, last summer, and planned to get back to the series eventually...from a Church perspective, it is a very interesting series, to say the least.

hmmmm...
Marjorie

OC.net

« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2005, 03:56:12 PM »

I finished a bunch of the books I was reading all at once (On the Incarnation by Athanasius, The Winter Pascha, Fr. Arseny, Touching Heaven, The Master and Margarita, and so on...) so now I'm reading Jesus Through the Centuries by Jaroslav Pelikan and then I'm going to finish the journals of Fr. Schmemann.

Marjorie
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 05:20:26 PM by Marjorie » Logged

"The land of God is wide and large enough to provide room for everyone if we are humans. If we act like brutes, then there will not be enough room even if there are only four of us."

- His Holiness Patriarch +PAVLE of Serbia
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2005, 09:14:57 PM »

The Life in Christ, by St. Nicholas Cabasilas
I'm impressed, Paradosis.

Perhaps you might care to lend or sell these to your neighbor Aristokles when you're done?

Demetri

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2005, 10:05:14 PM »

Sure... if we ever meet, lol. Smiley

St. Basil is great!

Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2005, 12:38:45 AM »

Sure... if we ever meet, lol. Smiley

How true! Shame on both of us. Our respective parishes are less than 3 miles apart and we both drive over an hour to get to them!  Embarrassed

Actually, if crusty old Aristokles's gout doesn't subside by tomorrow morn, he'll be going to church via the internet. Poor substitute.  :-

Demetri

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Pravoslavbob
Section Moderator
Archon

St. Sisoes the Great

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2005, 08:34:57 PM »

I finished a bunch of the books I was reading all at once (On the Incarnation by Athanasius, The Winter Pascha, Fr. Arseny, Touching Heaven, The Master and Margarita, and so on...) so now I'm reading Jesus Through the Centuries by Jaroslav Pelikan and then I'm going to finish the journals of Fr. Schmemann.

Marjorie

How have you found the journals so far?  I have read only a few entries. 

Bob

Religion is a disease, and Orthodoxy is its cure.
penelope
If I love the sea and all that is sealike, and love it most when it angrily contradicts me...

OC.net

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2005, 06:22:18 PM »

I've never read that one. Please give an update here once you are done reading it. He's one of my favorite author's to read. Smiley
Apologies for the slow response...with Christmas and everything else going on right now, the book took me obscenely long to finish.  Overall, I'd recommend the book, although it's not exactly a "good read".  It's dull, but worth the effort.  Schmemann argues that the orginal and best form of the liturgy was obscured by monastic and Roman imperial developments in the fourth and fifth centuries, and that the underlying "lex orandi" became more difficult to see because of this.  He looks specifically at issues surrounding the theology of time, which was especially useful to me personally.  In the final chapter, the tone becomes somewhat more positive in talking about the "Byzantine synthesis" which combined the two approaches, removing some of the excesses of both.  His final argument seems to be that although fourth century and later developments make it harder to see the original "lex orandi", a "restoration" of pre-Constantinian worship is impossible and not necessarily even desirable.  Instead, he argues that "liturgical theology" should be further pursued to clarify these matters.  One subsidiary point that's somewhat prominent is an attack on the more extreme liturgical conservatives.  Overall, though, the historical portions of this book are much more developed than the theological interpretation.  That would be my main criticism, that a lot of the aspects of the work could have used some further development, but overall I recommend it, and tend generally to agree with Schmemann's conclusions.

Let me love myself only if I love thee and do all things for thy sake.
jmbejdl
Count-Palatine James the Spurious of Giggleswick on the Naze
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Church of Romania

Great Martyr St. John the New of Suceava

« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2005, 08:24:21 AM »

Well, I would, but my wife has hijacked it! Sad She's got a slow stretch at work, with some time to read, so she's going through it. Really likes it, she says.

Hey, thanks. Good to be back.

So, since I've finished Winter Pascha and have lost (for the moment) Tolkien, I'm reading an alternative history/sci-fi paperback by a guy named Harry Turtledove. It's called Guns of the South, a sort of "what-if" novel where the Confederacy wins the Civil War and successfully secedes from the Union.

Good writing so far; the only part I don't like is that the sci-fi aspect is white racists from 150 years in the future travel back to supply the South w/ AK-47s to win the war...once again, making the secession of the South all about slavery... Angry Angry Angry

Pedro,

I just noticed this oldish post of yours. Can I ask if you've finished the Guns of the South? It's a great book (probably Turtledove's best in my opinion) and I can definitely state that if you do/did finish it you should see that  it makes quite the opposite point to the one you thought it was making at first.
I'm not an American, so I was always under the impression that your civil war was over slavery but I have to say that Turtledove's books have convinced me that it was a lot more complicated than that.
He's also written some interesting short stories set in an Eastern Roman Empire that never fell (Turtledove's actually a Byzantine historian), though the quality isn't as good. Basically, the premise is that there was no Islamic invasion because Muhammad converted to Orthodox Christianity. There was likewise no Great Schism, but merely some Germanic Christians who left the Church and are considered heretics. There are some mistakes in his treatment of Orthodoxy, but then he's more interested in the politics than religion.

James

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
jmbejdl
OC.net guru

« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2005, 08:29:19 AM »

Hi,

I'm currently reading the Night's Dawn trilogy by Peter F. Hamilton again (that's the Reality Dysfunction, the Neutronium Alchemist, and the Naked God - I'm afraid my light reading tends to always be science fiction) and the Philokalia (the English translation) volume 1. When I've finished that I've got the next three to look forward to, so I'll probably be reading these for the foreseeable future.

James

We owe greater gratitude to those who humble us, wrong us, and douse us with venom, than to those who nurse us with honour and sweet words, or feed us with tasty food and confections, for bile is the best medicine for our soul. - Elder Paisios of Mount Athos
idontlikenames
I'm gonna be the next Matthew777 (whatever that means)

You forgot my briefcase

« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2005, 11:53:50 AM »

I'm reading "The Oxford History of the Church, Volume I: The Church in Ancient Society, from Galilee to Gregory the Great", by Henry Chadwick.

It's one of the newer Church histories available.  I'm not sure what Chadwick is (judging by the way he writes, he seems to be an Anglo-catholic), but he's very objective.

A Church History I do NOT recommend is "The History of the Christian Church" by Philip Schaff.  Schaff is an ultra-conservative Lutheran who is very un-objective and has an obvious pro-Protestant axe to grind.  He even reverts to name-calling: calling the Catholic Church "Romanists" and the Popes "pretentious".  It's absolutely awful.

laa ilaah illa al-Maal wa Rothschild howa nabeehi
Fr. David
Archon

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2005, 05:08:40 PM »

Can I ask if you've finished the Guns of the South? It's a great book (probably Turtledove's best in my opinion) and I can definitely state that if you do/did finish it you should see that it makes quite the opposite point to the one you thought it was making at first.  I'm not an American, so I was always under the impression that your civil war was over slavery but I have to say that Turtledove's books have convinced me that it was a lot more complicated than that.

Well, great!  Ruin the ending for me, why don't you!!  Wink Grin

He's also written some interesting short stories set in an Eastern Roman Empire that never fell (Turtledove's actually a Byzantine historian), though the quality isn't as good. Basically, the premise is that there was no Islamic invasion because Muhammad converted to Orthodox Christianity. There was likewise no Great Schism, but merely some Germanic Christians who left the Church and are considered heretics. There are some mistakes in his treatment of Orthodoxy, but then he's more interested in the politics than religion.

WOW!!!  That's cool!  Where could I find the short stories?

Marjorie: I LOVE the journals of Fr. Alexander.

jmbejdl
OC.net guru

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2005, 04:07:01 AM »

Pedro,

I didn't think I'd said enough to spoil the ending of Guns of the South for you - just thought I'd let you know that it's not as simplistic as your first impressions suggested.

Anyway, the short stories are collected in a book called 'Agent of Byzantium'. I managed to get hold of a second hand copy, but I'm pretty sure you can get it through Amazon. It suffers from the usual horrendous Harry Turtledove cover art (Guns of the South is a notable exception to this) but I think you might find the stories interesting even if flawed. The thing that grated most to me when I read them was his portrayal of the Orthodox attitude to St. Gregory the Great and, as I said, the quality isn't as good as some of his other stuff (I think these were pretty early bits of Turtledove fiction).

Another series of his that I think you might like starts with a book called 'How Few Remain' and continues, so far, up to the fascist era. This is also based on the premise of the South winning the Civil War, but without the help of time travellers.

James

Ian Lazarus
The Main Man!
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: AOA

yIjah, Qey' 'oH!

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2005, 01:05:08 PM »

Lessee.....

Orthodox Dogmatic Theology by Fr. Michael Pomazansky

Two Paths: Papal Monarchy and Conciliar Tradition by Michael Whelton

More Spirited Than Lions

Foxtrotus Maximus by Bill Amend

Penguin Dreams and Stranger Things by Berke Breathed

Dave Barry Turns 50 by Dave Barry

And incedentily Shultz, I'm a big fan of the Brother Cadfael Series on video. I'm giong to get the whole collection on DVD pretty soon, after I get the rest of the Black Adder!

Ian Lazarus :grommit:

Raised by a cup of coffee! :coffee:

"For I am With thee, withersoever thou goest"

Joshua 1:9
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2005, 04:10:39 PM »

The Ancestral Sin by Fr. John Romanides
Before Augustine and "original sin" the Fathers referred to the "ancestral sin"
This book is a look at that understanding of the earlier Greek Fathers and what the Orthodox Church believes regarding this. In the introduction alone Fr. John pretty well dismantles the Western view.

BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2005, 04:16:56 PM »

The Spirit of Early Chrisitan Thought: Seeking the Face of God, by Robert Louis Wilkin
For a review of this book see Touchstone - A Journal of Mere Christianity, April 2004.

Wilkin shows how the early Christian thinkers did not infect biblical, apostolic doctrine with geek philosophy (ala von Harnack) Rather they wrote, using the terms and categories of their own culture but in the process creating something completely new: a distinctly Christian wolrd view and way of thinking. Christianity, in other words infected the Greco-Roamn world.
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2005, 04:19:35 PM »

Reflections on the Virgin Mary (Conciliar Press)
Philokalia : the Bible of Orthodox Spirituality (Light and Life)

and re-reading the book that lead me to Orthodoxy in the first place
At the Corner of East and Now, by Frederica Mathewes-Green
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2005, 04:42:30 PM »

i noticed Columcile is reading Wendell Berry
Berry's Life Is A Miracle is a wonderful read

in the Christian fantasy category the is The Shadowmancer. the author is new on the scene, an Anglican clergyman. Not up to C.S. Lewis or Charles Williams levels but not bad.

btw, Charles Williams books are becoming available again, The Place of the Lion is re-published by Regent College(in Vancouver) Press
BrotherAidan
OC.net guru

OC.net

« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2005, 04:51:34 PM »

I noticed some history/Civil War interests on previous pages. If anyone wants a LOL read check out Confederates in the Attic by Tony Horowitz. It is a funny travelogue to various Civil War sites and the peole he meets, including re-eanctors, daughters of the Confederacy, etc.

One of the absolute best historical reads in American history is McCollough's biography, John Adams
Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2005, 02:52:43 AM »

A Table in the Presence. By reading the firsthand account of a Navy chaplain, I am starting to understand what we are really doing in Iraq for the first time.

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how. - Friedrich Nietzsche
www.aramaicpeshitta.com
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et0.htm
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2005, 03:09:26 AM »

The Wealth of Nations, by Adam Smith.

Ibrahim

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2005, 10:18:12 AM »

Asad: The Struggle for the Middle EAst by Partrick Seale; Peoples versus States: Minorities at Risk in the New Century by Ted Robert Gurr

At any rate, I do not believe that there is a man in the USA who accepts to live in illusion who says that peace will be recognized between the Arabs and Israel even if the occupation of the occupied Arab territories does not come to an end.
The late
J
(another Justin)

OC.net

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2005, 12:35:53 PM »

The Sorrows of Empire (Johnson)
Protopsalti

Δεύτε λάβετε φώÏÃ

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2005, 02:37:04 PM »

About Marriage & Priesthood by St. John Chrisostom

" If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you "
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2005, 02:53:23 PM »

A book I wish I would have read years ago! It's one of those books that make you want to grab ahold of the closest Orthodox brother and say "Why didn't you tell me about this!?" Smiley

The Non-Orthodox: The Orthodox Teaching on Christians Outside the Church, by Patrick Barnes

St. Basil is great!

Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2005, 03:03:18 PM »

This is just a thread to ask what everyone is reading.

Is anyone reading any philosophy?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 03:04:09 PM by Matthew777 » Logged

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how. - Friedrich Nietzsche
www.aramaicpeshitta.com
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2005, 04:32:04 PM »

The Wealth of Nations is pretty good philosophy. I'm a big Adam Smith fan Smiley

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2005, 05:35:33 PM »

I got done re-reading The Method by Descartes a couple days ago. He has some interesting thoughts in the introduction (particularly about history, and the biases of someone who travels vs. someone who doesn't), but to be quite honest, I don't really see what other people seem to see in that type of philosophy. Personally, I can "get more" out of one page of the writings of the Desert Fathers than I can get from entire books by Plato, Nietzsche or Descartes. Huh

St. Basil is great!

Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2005, 11:47:13 PM »

The Wealth of Nations is pretty good philosophy. I'm a big Adam Smith fan Smiley

That book was a big influence on Darwin, you know. Cheesy

« Last Edit: February 06, 2005, 11:47:50 PM by Matthew777 » Logged

www.aramaicpeshitta.com
Matthew777
Warned
Archon

Seek and ye shall find

« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2005, 11:49:48 PM »

I got done re-reading The Method by Descartes a couple days ago.

I love the jabs that Pascal takes at Descartes for attempting to prove the mystical with the analytical and reducing God's work to natural physics.

www.aramaicpeshitta.com
Tallitot
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2005, 12:54:24 AM »

Anybody have any good Lenten reading recommendations? I'm thinking of finding something by Fr. Alexander Schmemann.

Proverbs 22:7
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

In solidarity with Iraqi and Syrian Nazarenes

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2005, 08:52:31 AM »

Just in case anyone has gotten the wrong idea in recent days, the Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church has NOT canonised Charles Darwin.  Tongue

Crucifer,

I've not read it, so I can't say for sure, but if you're looking for Lenten reading by Fr. Schmemann, I've heard good things about Great Lent.   

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Tags: book reading 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: